Pages:
Author

Topic: 1200$ investment - What to buy ? - page 3. (Read 17487 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 03:45:33 AM
Invest all your money absolutely no balance in coin Coinvest-a very promising project having the idea of exchange and wallet.
Invest in 3 pennies, ETH, BTC and NEO, which are the three most promising pennies and do not pour money into any penny, so it's risky and dangerous, so I thought holding 3 pennies Until 2019 you will be successful and wealthy. Prices will rise higher now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
November 02, 2018, 03:20:00 AM
but bitcoin.
it is the best coin of market. most of altcoin dropped 0.1x of its values, but btc dropped only 0.3x
With a $1200 capital in hand, you can buy any coin and in case the market value of a particular coin like Bitcoin is more than the $1200, fractions of Bitcoin could be purchased as well. There is big profit if these coins are held for long. Few months ago, it needed as much as $3200 to own four ETH and you are lucky to have a chance to own more than five ETH at not more than $1200. This means a net profit of $2000 with a capital of 1200 USD when ETH rises again to $800.
I think enthusiasm is a waste of energy if you are trying to make wonders in a market that has no costumers in it. Like you cannot earn money by investing in a project that has been down since the start. So this leads us to the top coins in the list and I think Bitcoin-though down and needs help to rise again- will surely rise for we still have the demand high in addition to the expanding volume.

Moreover, in future, there are chances that the countries that fear this crypto will accept it because it has been out there in many countries and is actually imparting economic growth.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
October 30, 2018, 04:59:05 AM
but bitcoin.
it is the best coin of market. most of altcoin dropped 0.1x of its values, but btc dropped only 0.3x

Bitcoin really did not lose a lot. Its volatility is very low now. Meanwhile, 1200 dollars is not the best sum to invest in one cryptocurrency only. It will be great if the guy chooses 7-10 altcoins from the top-20 or even top-100.
maybe bitcoin will be a good investment for now. Well, but $ 1200 is a big enough fund, so maybe I prefer to invest in real estate. but if you really want to invest in Crypto, invest in things that will definitely get better.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 30, 2018, 03:52:20 AM
I will say buy Bitcoin and hold.  The market is down and it might be difficult to say which coin will do well or which will not.  Bitcoin however is good coin for long term and you can be sure that there will be improvement and special event that will directly affect the price of bitcoin positively!
If we continue to keep the BTC, we will hardly be able to make a profit, the market will continue to fall, they may be more difficult but if we know how to do business, we still have profit from The price difference, but surfing investment will be safer.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 03:01:33 AM
There are some coins that I want to advise you. Ethereum is the first coin, and then I think you may choose between the Nucleus Vision, Shivom, KickCoin. Distribute your money between these coins and be patient to the market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 03:21:55 PM
but bitcoin.

Bitcoin really did not lose a lot. Its volatility is very low now. Meanwhile, 1200 dollars is not the best sum to invest in one cryptocurrency only. It will be great if the guy chooses 7-10 altcoins from the top-20 or even top-100.
The fact is that today there is a fairly large selection of promising projects, the cost of which is only at a very low level. Thus, it is possible to invest your money and buy a fairly large amount of assets.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 12:49:19 PM
but bitcoin.

Activity: 308
October 27, 2018, 06:03:05 AM
With such money, now you should buy ABYSS because this coin is strong because the team is a very professional and experienced team, they develop the platform so the game will capture a large number of users, so They will grow stronger in the future. You should invest now.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
October 27, 2018, 03:23:31 AM
but bitcoin.
With a $1200 capital in hand, you can buy any coin and in case the market value of a particular coin like Bitcoin is more than the $1200, fractions of Bitcoin could be purchased as well. There is big profit if these coins are held for long. Few months ago, it needed as much as $3200 to own four ETH and you are lucky to have a chance to own more than five ETH at not more than $1200. This means a net profit of $2000 with a capital of 1200 USD when ETH rises again to $800.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 04:23:34 PM
Of course, I understand your enthusiasm, but the current state of the cryptocurrency market is very bad. May affect most of these projects. It seems to me that Even despite the fact that Bitcoin influences very strongly the entire cryptocurrency market, he himself very much needs the help of investors.
[/quote]

"Current state" is max 8 months, and if it were very bad, witch it is not; (its just undetermined ( we had awesome news last moth Bakkt, Fidelity and such)) that's just short term. If you cant play this game for 8 months then you should not be here. This is a long term game in which you can be a multi-millionaire with 100$. The market is 200Bilion what are we talking about.... This gonna explode many times in  the next two decades...  Start learning or go home.. There is no free money even in Crypto but the reward is out of this world.

And about that "it could influence projects"... Of course, it can and will, that's why you educate yourself and stay on the date with the market so you can do the appropriate things... Basic macro risk management.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
October 26, 2018, 04:09:43 PM
All this advice is in my opinion sooo mediocre. Yes BTC ETH LTC a such are safe bets, but that's not the thing to do in this market. The market is a very young one and has astronomical upside in the next 15 years.

But talking in a lower time frame(1-2years), for ETH LTC and other such Top 10-20 coins to gain a 10x gain is needed a real Alt cycle or a BTC run. In such conditions "all ships rise" meaning (the important thing in that situation) that small caps will rise too. And hopefully, we all know small caps go faster than high caps.

I would play it (and i do) with good small caps and wait for the next cycle(which could be now (Altcoins)) to accumulate (ofc) BTC because he is and will be the king. Why not increase your BTC holdings within the altseason and wait for the btc run with 5x-30x BTC you could have bought now.

(To do that you have to choose good coins, have a strategy*, discipline on 100%, and NOT give in to your emotions) ( *The strategy is to watch the market closely and bring yourself in a position where you can anticipate runs and flip that profit into coins that haven't run yet but have a high chance of doing so**) (**For that you need to know TA, FA, your risk level,  overall state of market and hype about that coins/coins).

Coins i would recommend are LUX PHR MSP PIRl BIS PRL SCT MWAT  TOMO HKN ACAT PBL  POLY TEL TFD ELA ZINC XSN SKY LINDA DBIX ZER XPTX MAN SPHTX ACAT XDNA and such. Yes, I hold some of them and i hold them because i believe in them and that's why i write them here. Some did already pump, some have, it's up to your risk level and TA to choose to buy them or not.

Safe and smart trading!
Of course, I understand your enthusiasm, but the current state of the cryptocurrency market is very bad. May affect most of these projects. It seems to me that Even despite the fact that Bitcoin influences very strongly the entire cryptocurrency market, he himself very much needs the help of investors.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 03:55:10 PM
All this advice is in my opinion sooo mediocre. Yes BTC ETH LTC a such are safe bets, but that's not the thing to do in this market. The market is a very young one and has astronomical upside in the next 15 years.

But talking in a lower time frame(1-2years), for ETH LTC and other such Top 10-20 coins to gain a 10x gain is needed a real Alt cycle or a BTC run. In such conditions "all ships rise" meaning (the important thing in that situation) that small caps will rise too. And hopefully, we all know small caps go faster than high caps.

I would play it (and i do) with good small caps and wait for the next cycle(which could be now (Altcoins)) to accumulate (ofc) BTC because he is and will be the king. Why not increase your BTC holdings within the altseason and wait for the btc run with 5x-30x BTC you could have bought now.

(To do that you have to choose good coins, have a strategy*, discipline on 100%, and NOT give in to your emotions) ( *The strategy is to watch the market closely and bring yourself in a position where you can anticipate runs and flip that profit into coins that haven't run yet but have a high chance of doing so**) (**For that you need to know TA, FA, your risk level,  overall state of market and hype about that coins/coins).

Coins i would recommend are LUX PHR MSP PIRl BIS PRL SCT MWAT  TOMO HKN ACAT PBL  POLY TEL TFD ELA ZINC XSN SKY LINDA DBIX ZER XPTX MAN SPHTX ACAT XDNA and such. Yes, I hold some of them and i hold them because i believe in them and that's why i write them here. Some did already pump, some have, it's up to your risk level and TA to choose to buy them or not.

Safe and smart trading!
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 03:26:02 PM
I will say buy Bitcoin and hold.  The market is down and it might be difficult to say which coin will do well or which will not.  Bitcoin however is good coin for long term and you can be sure that there will be improvement and special event that will directly affect the price of bitcoin positively!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 26, 2018, 03:10:06 PM
I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Any input and ideas are highly appreaciated .
Thanks !

Thinking so cool. I am also saying about ETH and ETC. You can choose also Litecoin, Eos. Those four coin so marvelous, in future those coin will give a lot of benefit. You can trade also via ETH, EOS and Litecoin. Think better and work better. Without planning do not anything.
Activity: 271
October 26, 2018, 02:40:06 PM
For 1,200USD investment you will receive about 0.1875 Bitcoins, imagine that one day Bitcoin will cost about 50,000USD or 500,000USD, how much money will you have by investing 1,200USD into Bitcoin? Wink
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
October 26, 2018, 02:35:28 PM
It is true that this is the right time to buy eth because it is probable that eth will rise again at the end of this year or later in 2019 and I myself do not really expect a rapid increase but a slow but continuous movement is what I hope will occur later this year.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
October 26, 2018, 02:09:58 PM
there have many coins but we should choose good coin and invest on that, then my suggestion is now you could invest your 1200$ on ethereum because it is now very cheap, then one day ethereum price will bit bitcoin price.
ETH is very risky now, but if we persistently hold them for a long time they will make a profit for us, but mostly you have the patience to hold or not, in my opinion. Do not wait too long, now invest in altcoin will be better. Fast is more profitable for you and me
in my opinion ethereum is now the opportunity to buy it, because next year ethereum is sure to be to the moon,
your 1200 $ will probably be $ 12,000 in 2019, believe me
Activity: 434
October 26, 2018, 01:32:55 PM
Invest all your money absolutely no balance in coin Coinvest-a very promising project having the idea of exchange and wallet.
Activity: 331
StartFi
October 26, 2018, 01:26:24 PM
I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Any input and ideas are highly appreaciated .
Thanks !
Newbies should only invest in altcoins in the top 20 of the Cryptocurrency market. These are great altcoins but bring in normal profits. It's not that the altcoins bring you big profits. In return you will be safe and have the most practical experience when investing in large altcoins.
Activity: 420
October 26, 2018, 12:30:24 PM
Recently one new coin has listed in the Liquid exchange that is CHI. You can go for this to buy may be hovering at lower than $0.25. This price also not very high but if you can wait maybe price drop is possible and you can buy at $0.05.
Pages:
Jump to: