Pages:
Author

Topic: 1200$ investment - What to buy ? - page 4. (Read 17487 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 12:11:49 PM
I usually advise  my friends not to invest on a single coin but I have done the exact opposite. I invested my remaining money on Ethetreum because of the low price and the high posibility of price inceease. I hope that it's worst the tisk as it was the last time that I will do it. If the $1200 will be split on invested I will buy ETH, XRP and TRON.
In any case, I consider ethereum the most profitable investment lately. The fact is that confidence in the erc20 protocol is very high. Nevertheless, in the portfolio you need to have about 10 different coins, and you can, for example, offer another stellar.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 26, 2018, 06:35:28 AM
I usually advise  my friends not to invest on a single coin but I have done the exact opposite. I invested my remaining money on Ethetreum because of the low price and the high posibility of price inceease. I hope that it's worst the tisk as it was the last time that I will do it. If the $1200 will be split on invested I will buy ETH, XRP and TRON.
Activity: 936
October 26, 2018, 05:33:38 AM
You can invest in some crypto that you think has the potential to give profit and capital back quickly. Maybe you can start by investing the top 5 crypto, besides crypto is available in various big exchanges, the price is also volatile, so the funds that you invest can spin quickly but keep investing carefully.
happy hunting crypto, hopefully you are lucky.

Top 5 cryptocurrencies might not give the high returns quickly. I guess that 1200 dollars is the perfect sum to invest it in many small but good tokens. For instance, you can buy NEM, TRON, VeChain, and Stellar.
Tron can be an option to use the money, now Tron will still continue to run and grow to the position of the best coin. so I think it's a good choice if you choose between the 5 coins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
October 26, 2018, 03:04:32 AM
You can invest in some crypto that you think has the potential to give profit and capital back quickly. Maybe you can start by investing the top 5 crypto, besides crypto is available in various big exchanges, the price is also volatile, so the funds that you invest can spin quickly but keep investing carefully.

Top 5 cryptocurrencies might not give the high returns quickly. I guess that 1200 dollars is the perfect sum to invest it in many small but good tokens. For instance, you can buy NEM, TRON, VeChain, and Stellar.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
October 25, 2018, 10:27:54 AM
I think you should invest in Bitcoin now. You know, there are so many tech companies now that have lost so much value. Cryptocurrency is not, they keep their style. I think investing in Bitcoin as soon as possible will get you big profits in 2020.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 25, 2018, 10:18:23 AM
there have many coins but we should choose good coin and invest on that, then my suggestion is now you could invest your 1200$ on ethereum because it is now very cheap, then one day ethereum price will bit bitcoin price.
ETH is very risky now, but if we persistently hold them for a long time they will make a profit for us, but mostly you have the patience to hold or not, in my opinion. Do not wait too long, now invest in altcoin will be better. Fast is more profitable for you and me
Activity: 798
October 25, 2018, 08:57:09 AM
if I have $ 1200 I will choose coins that are potential and registered in coinmarketcap like neo, cardano or ethereum. maybe it's a choice of coins with a low risk of loss.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 08:50:58 AM
Look for coins that clearly give you lots of benefits when you have them. make up with yourself and your daily use. and find a reason why we should invest in it. It will help you in choosing a coin that suits you
Activity: 283
October 25, 2018, 08:45:18 AM
there have many coins but we should choose good coin and invest on that, then my suggestion is now you could invest your 1200$ on ethereum because it is now very cheap, then one day ethereum price will bit bitcoin price.
Activity: 644
October 25, 2018, 07:39:09 AM
but bitcoin.
it is the best coin of market. most of altcoin dropped 0.1x of its values, but btc dropped only 0.3x
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 04:45:54 AM
DEVCON could have some impact, but that's far from a guarantee. I wouldn't be surprised with a 25% pump versus BTC in the next 10 days.
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
October 23, 2018, 01:16:09 AM
Activity: 812
October 23, 2018, 12:29:43 AM
1200 dollars? I would advise you to buy a coin Coinvest-this is a great project that combines the exchange and the wallet type Ledger.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 11:50:16 PM
I would buy 80% of BTC, 10% of BZEdge, 10% ETH.
Activity: 728
October 22, 2018, 10:39:28 PM
I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Any input and ideas are highly appreaciated .
Thanks !
By far the best two options are ethereum and ethereum classic, while 1200 is not a lot of money it is enough to buy close to 6 ethereums which is not bad especially if you are a beginner, the only thing then left to do is to hold and I am sure you could easily double your money in the next year.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
October 22, 2018, 02:24:22 PM
Graft (GRFT)

Like Electroneum, Graft has the potential to outperform the market going into 2019. That’s because it is solving a big problem that is hindering the adoption of cryptocurrencies, and that’s ease of access. Graft allows for instant settlements in any currency be it fiat or crypto.

This creates an incentive for merchants to integrate Graft into their systems. As this adoption takes shape, Graft will see significant value growth going into 2019. Another of its key strengths is that it is fungible. This is one of the most important features for the long-term growth of cryptocurrencies. So important that even Charlie Lee the guy behind Litecoin believes Litecoin and Bitcoin should look into it. As such, the fact that Graft is fungible will play a huge role in its long-term adoption by merchants.

Graft is also fully compliant to regulations. This will drive up its adoption rates in the future, and as its adoption levels grow, so will its value. At current prices, it has massive room for growth going into 2019. It has what it takes to break into the top 100, and, long-term investors stand to reap big.
It seems to me that there are already so many opportunities today, because even in the top 100 coins there are very good promising projects in which you can invest at a cheap price.
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
October 22, 2018, 02:02:33 PM
Graft (GRFT)

Like Electroneum, Graft has the potential to outperform the market going into 2019. That’s because it is solving a big problem that is hindering the adoption of cryptocurrencies, and that’s ease of access. Graft allows for instant settlements in any currency be it fiat or crypto.

This creates an incentive for merchants to integrate Graft into their systems. As this adoption takes shape, Graft will see significant value growth going into 2019. Another of its key strengths is that it is fungible. This is one of the most important features for the long-term growth of cryptocurrencies. So important that even Charlie Lee the guy behind Litecoin believes Litecoin and Bitcoin should look into it. As such, the fact that Graft is fungible will play a huge role in its long-term adoption by merchants.

Graft is also fully compliant to regulations. This will drive up its adoption rates in the future, and as its adoption levels grow, so will its value. At current prices, it has massive room for growth going into 2019. It has what it takes to break into the top 100, and, long-term investors stand to reap big.
Activity: 756
October 22, 2018, 01:42:26 PM
Ethereum and Bitcoin are certainly the best and will only grow after short adjustments. But my advice is to look at these coins too: Kickcoin, Crypterium, Credits. You can divide your contribution into all or select some other.
Today it is very difficult to predict the development of a certain project, but nevertheless there are chances to minimize your risks. I always choose the highest rated coins for investment, precisely at the time when the market is in poor condition.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 10:12:03 AM
Ethereum and Bitcoin are certainly the best and will only grow after short adjustments. But my advice is to look at these coins too: Kickcoin, Crypterium, Credits. You can divide your contribution into all or select some other.
Activity: 146
https://arker.io
October 21, 2018, 03:02:23 PM
Oyster Pearl (PRL) is a good investment in my opinion. Actually is pumping along this week.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: