Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 156. (Read 499597 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 251
Crypt'n Since 2011
Is the same account generating the invalid blocks?  All the recent invalid blocks say private.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
OK, I didn't know that the payout runs scripted every 15 minutes. Perhaps something for the FAQ.

Greetz
NetworkerZ
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Autopayout runs every 15 minutes.  I watched it run just now and it paid out your balance.  I think you were just in the window between payouts.
Much better! THX!

Greetz
NetworkerZ

EDIT:
I think the Autopay doesn't work. I've 10,xxx BTC and no payout. Just look into my account: bitcoindigger
legendary
How does that look, NetworkerZ?
legendary
There's a new value under the My Donation column, just under the amount you donated on a given block.  That value represents the average donation per block.  

So say for example the average is 0.4%, it means the net average donation per user is 0.4%.  Some users are donating more, others less, but the average is 0.4%.  

Just another idea: You have a black background on the Account, My Workers etc sites. EXCEPT at the Block Stats. Perhaps you can add a black background there too? So you can read the stats much better. By the way: Even the design differes between Account and My Workers (look at the Links to FAQ, Mobil Worker etc and switch between Account and My W.)

Greetz
NetworkerZ
legendary
Hi stick_theman,

Can you elaborate on your issue a little more?  When you say your hashrate is down a lot, what page are you looking at your hashrate at?  How much is it down by?   How many miners do you have?

What is your username on the pool?
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
Hi Inaba, is there any parameter should be changed for miners?  My hashrate is down by a lot. Tks.
Great THX! Will bring new cards into pool soon. (1x 5970 @ 920Mhz, 2x 5850, 1x 5830)

Greetz
NetworkerZ
legendary
Sorry about that ... it was an unintended consequence of a change I made last night.  It should be working properly now.. and as an added bonus, it should be honoring the number of minutes you set in your individual workers, instead of the global default of 5 minutes.

Hi Inaba!
Is there any reason why you changed the color of the Mobile Worker site? When I saw the "red / brown" the first time, I thought my workers were down. Would be great to change it back to green, when everything is OK!

Greetz
NetworkerZ
legendary
Sorry guys! I can't believe I didn't test that particular combination of options... I'm such a dumbass sometimes.

It's fixed now, you should be able to login without a Google Auth token and you should be able to generate a proper token from the link.

Ugh... I should know better than to finish up a major project and then go straight to bed.

Activity: 372
my rigs are 80% down... do i have to change something about how I connect?  yikes. I'm so cold. haha
Activity: 271
Looks like Inaba went to bed with a bug in the login page. We probably won't see him for a handful of hours...

No problem for me. My RIGs are working, even if I cannot login  Wink I'm sure he'll fix it quick!

Greetz
NetworkerZ
legendary
Activity: 1022
BitMinter
Login does not work...
legendary
Activity: 1762
Merit: 1011
Looks like Inaba went to bed with a bug in the login page. We probably won't see him for a handful of hours...
Yes, I can not login too! Haven't used Google Auth or Yubikey. My Nickname is bitcoindigger. Please fix and THX for your security features anyway!

Greetz
NetworkerZ
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
I reported this via PM here; I don't think I have your email address.  I am locked out of my account, having never enabled Google Auth or in fact ever having heard of it until coming here and reading the above after finding myself locked out with a "Google Authentication Failed" message.

I'm seeing the same, although first the login form is sending me to https://www.eclipsemc.com/confirm_login_test.php which gives 404.  If I edit the form to go to confirm_login.php I get the Google Auth failed error.

Not a huge problem, I expect it will be fixed soon, and the extra security options are appreciated, thanks.
Jump to: