Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 169. (Read 499597 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!
SMS isn't working!!

I got an SMS for that last block

I'm not... Lost SMS for the last two blocks...  Sad
I'll test my cellphone...
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
legendary
legendary
Hope to EclipseMC hitting 300GHash!
To see if there is a little more frequency on finding blocks...
I'll do my best to help EclipseMC in opening a mirror in Brazil... If desired...   Grin

Cheers!
Thiago
Guess we've just had some bad luck recently...that 23H block was no fun Sad
legendary
Activity: 1260
Yes, your reward estimate has decreased due to the hashrate (for example, at 150 GH/s my typical estimated reward is about 4.3 BTC, now with the 190 - 200 GH/s, my estimated reward is 3.7 BTC)..

Bitfoo is correct that we should be solving blocks faster, so while your reward is smaller, it's more frequent to make up for it.
donator
Activity: 289
So on these long blocks, my reward actually decreases overtime? I don't remember that happening on YourBTC

This is probably because of the recent increase in the pool hash rate, so there are more people competing for the reward. We should also be solving blocks a bit faster now because of this.
legendary
Also,

I like the payment based on the Shared Maximum Pay-Per-Share method described by Eligius, used in ArsBitcoin too.

Seems more constant... Don't know why exactly... lol

It have (SimpleCoin) with 24H est. reward enabled...   Wink

Best!
Thiago
legendary
So on these long blocks, my reward actually decreases overtime? I don't remember that happening on YourBTC

I noted this too...

Some days receive I virtually nothing?!

For example, if a round have a duration of 24H, I'll earn the same if the round ended in 16 min...

At the end of month, maybe will be the same earning of mining in a bigger pool...
legendary
Thanks stick! 

I need to rewrite some of the Paypal code - the Paypal API is complete ass and the documentation is either out of date or just plain wrong.  Bah.  Anyway, it won't affect any user interface portion of Paypal, but you may see the error occasionally until I get it rewritten.  IT won't actually affect payouts though, it's just some variables not being returned properly, even though variables are discarded anyway.
Activity: 372
This pool is FINEEE.  Thanks Inaba for all your hardwork.
legendary
I'm not sure how to add an estimated 24 HR reward, since we can't know when/how many blocks will be solved in that amount of time.  I can add historical 24 hour reward though.  Are you wanting a floating 24 hours window or something that starts and ends at midnight each day?

I'm looking into the paypal error
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
I have been unable to locate a reliable hosting service in the EU that doesn't charge a ridiculous amount of money for a basic box... it's pretty depressing actually.  [...]  I'm still searching and if you know of anyone providing that type of service for a reasonable amount of money (or even better, would take payment in BTC) I am all ears.

Hmm, at least in Germany there dozens of affordable hosting services. Drop me a PM with the (minimun) sizing of the hardware/vm you require and what you are willing to spend, I'll have a look then.
legendary
Current Speed 200.32 GH/s !!!!!!!!!! YUUHUUU!!
legendary
Hi!

Can you add the following status to the "QUICK STATISTICS" menu:

Est. 24H Reward: X.XXXXXXXX

or:

24 Hour Earnings (like BTCGuild)

?

And add Namecoin est. 24H reward too...

Best!
Thiago
legendary
Hi!

I just hit the button: "Pay me -> My BTC as -> PayPal" and, the EclipseMC site return the following error:

"There was an error with acquiring the exchange rate, please try again later."

But, I receive the payment at PayPal normally.

Best!
Thiago
legendary
Good question...

BTW Inaba, what do you think about open a server in Brazil?!

We can make a partnership! I can provide the server, 3 internet connections, power generator, at no cost.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hmm, I will send them an inquiry, but if it's $99/mo for their basic co-located box, then that might be a bit too costly.  $50 a month is about my limit.  The pool is not exactly a cash cow Smiley

*EDIT*

Err wait, they seem to be located in the US?  PA to be exact.

What are your requirements in regards to spec, price, bandwidth throughput?
legendary
Hmm, I will send them an inquiry, but if it's $99/mo for their basic co-located box, then that might be a bit too costly.  $50 a month is about my limit.  The pool is not exactly a cash cow Smiley

*EDIT*

Err wait, they seem to be located in the US?  PA to be exact.
Jump to: