Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 171. (Read 499597 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Yup, the pool is down, both EU and US for me. The site was down for some time as well before that.
Activity: 150
MAYDAY, MAYDAY, MAYDAY, the pool seems to be down!  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
What is the output of this command:

traceroute us.eclipsemc.com

If you have IM or IRC, PM me your details and I can logon and see if I can help you out.

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Not positive but I think BAMT uses Phoenix Miner. Looked into my modem and found nothing out of the ordinary. Restarted and went straight to my failover

- I'll try again tomorrow
Yes, I've restarted twice since yesterday. I'm going to go digging in my modem
legendary
Hmm, I am not familiar with that.  Have you tried restarting it?
legendary
Hmm yeah that's the right port.  All my miners are connected and the pool is hashing at 155 GH/s or so at the moment. 

What miner program are you using?
legendary
What port are you trying to connect to?

<<<

I'm not sure why they are going to your failover.  Everything appear(s/d) to be operating properly. 

I restarted all the daemons anyway, just to be on the safe side just now.  How does it look now?
legendary
I'm not sure why they are going to your failover.  Everything appear(s/d) to be operating properly. 

I restarted all the daemons anyway, just to be on the safe side just now.  How does it look now?
What is going on here today? No blocks and my cards are getting pushed 1 by 1 to my failover
legendary
Should  be back up now and should not go down again.  Pool was running the whole time so even if you get failed miner alerts, it's because the website was down not the pool.
Yes, website is going to be down for a little bit... the pool should remain up though.  I'm not sure why the pool server would have gone down yesterday.

I am working on the machine running the web front end though at the moment.  Shouldn't be more than about an hour or so.

Aye aye capt'n.
legendary
Yes, website is going to be down for a little bit... the pool should remain up though.  I'm not sure why the pool server would have gone down yesterday.

I am working on the machine running the web front end though at the moment.  Shouldn't be more than about an hour or so.
Is the site down? I experienced some problems yesterday with both the site and the pool server, for a few minutes (max. 10-15mins) I could not connect to either the site or the US/EU pools, but since it was fixed quite fast I didn't think to post here.
legendary
Activity: 1022
BitMinter
Great pool Inaba. Everything works without problems. I switched from BitMinter which is also a great pool. Sadly they are unlucky atm. Helping them out sometimes overnight. If you are looking for a backup pool, they are very reliable !
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Yeah how do those other sites have a bot to announce stuff?  

You can run an IRC bot as a regular process and it will login to freenode as a normal user. There are many bot programs, but LambdaBot is one we use our own channel with my friends. It's probably a little more advanced than what you need.

I think you may be able to modify a simple bot program to open a pipe to the IRC process and just write your announcements into it. I found this program, ii, with which you can do stuff like this:
Code:
ii -s irc.oftc.net -n iifoo -f "John Doe" 
iipid=$! 
# make announcements:
echo "/say Announcement!" > ~/irc/irc.oftc.net/in 
legendary
If you don't wish to do any merged mining you can turn the option off and you won't submit shares to the NMC chain.
Jump to: