Pages:
Author

Topic: $12000 to invest in long term. Which coin? :D - page 30. (Read 6832 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Which is a safe coin to invest in the long term? I was thinking Litecoin, is it a good idea?
Now is not the best time to buy a cryptocurrency. But if there is such a desire, then I recommend paying attention to the TRON. This coin can give much more profit than litecoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I would not have invested in LTC.  I think this is a bad idea.  I advise you to choose between btc and eth.  This is a more reliable investment.
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
Which is a safe coin to invest in the long term?
How long should I hold it?

Is there a risk that I might lose it all?

I am a noob in cryptocurrencies. Help.  Huh

I was thinking Litecoin, is it a good idea?

I think the $ 12000 figure is a big number for a beginner. you should first invest as much as you can to lose. and investing in some coins is a great way to minimize the risk of loss. try to invest in bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum. both coins have a chance to grow rapidly like bitcoin.
Activity: 99
I think it is better to invest this good amount of money between many promising crypto currencies, this will minimize the risks and making the percentage of earning even bigger. You can buying Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple in addition with Litecoin of course, and also consider buying the most valuable tokens.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
investing with litecoins is a good idea, but you should not be 100% using your capital just for litecoin investment. ethereum also has good potential.
Activity: 43
Invest in bitcoin and you will not lose anything.I invested and not and nothing not lost.Many people, although do not know what is possible cost a penny and took off to the skies.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 535
This amount I recommend to invest in several projects. One of them select EOS, just wait until they have completed the correction. The other part is investing in less expensive altcoins. Smiley Smiley

EOS is strong, but Ethereum or Bitcoin much more stronger. EOS and other altcoins may to have a more risks and we will see more corrections.
Activity: 142
In my opinion it's better to invest in several coins. I don't really like when 100% depend only on 1 project. So i always try to pick 5 or maybe even more coins and distribute money between them.
Activity: 608
The opportunity to lose everything is very high, so invest in coins that are the main ones on the market  Cool
Activity: 364
First of all you must know first how to invest in virtual money because there is no form but only nominal rate only. Can be a profitable investment product or otherwise, This currency has no guarantee because it is not issued by the central bank.
Litecoin is a good coin and very potent to hold in the long run, but you better not put it all in Litecoin, to prevent losing your money and increase your profit potential, try analysis Ethereum, because Ethereum has a team and many good projects based Ethereum.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Good budget you have got there. Anyway, I would recommend Bitcoin as your main crypto currency to invest, especially long-term. Bitcoin is the most famous and stable coin out there. Altcoins are nor on their own, they will always follow Bitcoin and yes, there is a chance you lose everything.
Activity: 84
You must do a researh about coins first but for now I suggests bitcoin because bitcoin is the most succesful coin so far.
Activity: 178

MY opinion, this is the best amount to invest in the ETH & BTC. Because is growing the price day by day. At this moment it's value very low and it is the very potentials and the established coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
$12.000 is really good amount to invest so you should be careful about what you decide. Unfortunately there are some risks and you might lose it if you make bad moves. Hope you’re lucky enough to handle, good luck Smiley
Activity: 178
Merit: 5

in investment we must be very careful. especially in altcoins that have recently entered the market. and I think not to lose, better invest in a very good coin like bitcoin or ETH. but your choice is also not bad, litecoin is also quite potential.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
I think $ 12000 includes a lot of money, and if you want to invest, you should invest in 100 top coins, because it is safe and the potential to rise is also great, but you should not invest in one type of coin, split in 2 or 3 types of coin that you like
Activity: 76
First study about coin like products, volume, growth, then you got some idea about that coins then you try to invest that coins, check this coins looks good growth in future ETH,LTC,XRP,XVG
Activity: 294
For long-term investment I choose XRP. You can go under and understand, though he is a centered coin. But it has its value and advantages. Some people think he is worthless. I don't think so. You can consider it.
Activity: 224
I really like LTC for its low capitalization! I plan to buy this coin before the beginning of the 20,000-dollar market recovery..
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
This amount I recommend to invest in several projects. One of them select EOS, just wait until they have completed the correction. The other part is investing in less expensive altcoins. Smiley Smiley
EOS is a very promising project. I would also invest money in it. And I like the NEO project. I believe that this Chinese "ethereum" also has a good potential.
Pages:
Jump to: