Pages:
Author

Topic: $12000 to invest in long term. Which coin? :D - page 49. (Read 6832 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 104
I think that you are ridiculous, but you do not have to really ask our opinion and it seems to me that you even guess what people will say here. I think that the right option will be to split the deposit into several projects, because in this case you will be able to earn very well, because different projects behave in absolutely different ways and you know it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
If you really want to invest in altcoins better to choose NEO, ETH or maybe ripple. At my opinion bitcoin is the best cryptocurrecny in this case because of stablity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
for the long term, I would advise BTC or ETH and Yes there is a risk that you may lose everything.
How is it risky to invest in bitcoin when only 19% are available to buy
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.35127235
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
for the long term, I would advise BTC or ETH and Yes there is a risk that you may lose everything.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I wonder what the author bought the topic? In December, bitcoin cost 19,000, and then fell to 7k. Not a very good time was chosen for investing Smiley
Today I would invest in a ripple. But it is not known what will happen to this coin in a few days.
Activity: 198
Which is a safe coin to invest in the long term?
How long should I hold it?

Is there a risk that I might lose it all?

I am a noob in cryptocurrencies. Help.  Huh

I was thinking Litecoin, is it a good idea?
I think it's so risky to invest in the crypto currency but If you want to invest in the coins so I suggest you to invest in the ETH & NEO. becuase I believe in these coins it's will give you  10x profit  in future
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Invest it into NEO, otherwise known as the Ethereum of China. I honestly believe that it will break the $1k mark within two years, meaning if you invest now you'll see more than 10x returns. Long term gains, mean long term risks. Be careful.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
You never know what might come along and stomp out all of your crypto picks. Don't be too eager to put all your money in one place. Take a look at Telegram's ICO. It could destroy 99% of others.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I would use half for the stock market because crypto investments are extremely risky.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
the main thing that your investment was only positive for you and you would really benefit in the end as you plan and I will be glad if you succeed
Activity: 181
The investment takes the risk, so there is no safe or risky investment. Ltc has reliable stability, and I agree with your choice. It's just that you have to split your money for some altcoin, and ethereum could be an additional investment for you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250

With that money, you will have a lot of options to invest, but in my opinion you should invest in some altcoin being appreciated, having large amount of trading at the present time!
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
wow, that's incredibly risky! if you do it will make or has already made it possible to assume that you are a really lucky guy
Activity: 198

I think these coins (ETH, BTC & NEO) because it's price will be increase the long term and is a good investment to long term.
Activity: 28
I would buy Xaurum. It is backed by gold and right now you have 70% of your investment safe because it is exchangable for gold. If you do the math: you are exposed to 30% risk and 300% gain. Great ROI.
Activity: 121
I think you need to look at XEM, Ardor and Monero. These coins are good to buy now, and they have a great future in my opinion.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Dump it into Zilliqa or NEO, these both have outstanding long-term potential. Check back in a year and you will likely have quintupled your money as the very least.

Also, Ethereum and Bitcoin are solid bets, as they tend to weather the storm better than other cryptos due their positions at #1 and #2. Might be best to hedge some of your funds in these to split the risk.
I think that much money to invest in the world of crypto currency if you are still very at risk,
should you learn first, or you can invest into ethereum and bitcoin
Activity: 167
I would divide the investment between BTC, ETH and NEO.  I think 40%, 40% and 20%.  I hope you're lucky.  Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Its good to diversify your portfolio and buy 50% on btc and the rest diversify it to Ethereum and some alts that you think would grow a lot. I would suggest that you have a entry plan for your holdings and a backup plan when your chosen coin dips. It is all about timing the market buying low and selling high.
Activity: 168

today, the most promising coin that will likely to follow the footstep of bitcoin is ethereum. you just need to hold some coin and sell it within a year. i think the coin price at that time will be triple vs the price today. if you look at the market today you will notice that the value is going up.
Pages:
Jump to: