Pages:
Author

Topic: [130 weeks] [Updated Jul 10] LoyceV's Trust list viewer - Create your own! - page 15. (Read 22510 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Does MajorMiner have their own DT trust list?
No, and he's never had one either.

BPIP seems to think they do https://bpip.org/Profile?id=40565 but none is found on the link here: https://loyce.club/trust/2020-10-31_Sat_04.09h/40565.html
I'll take question this to [BPIP] Bitcointalk Public Information Project [Back in Action].
loyce.club/trust/latesttrustlist.txt is my complete list of latest Trust lists for each user, but BPIP doesn't use it (yet). Once I have a profile page for each user, it'll be easier to find them.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218
💲🏎️💨🚓
Does MajorMiner have their own DT trust list?  BPIP seems to think they do https://bpip.org/Profile?id=40565 but none is found on the link here: https://loyce.club/trust/2020-10-31_Sat_04.09h/40565.html
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
searching for ID 2587024 did not lead to anything
That's because this user doesn't have a trust list nor he is trusted/distrusted by anyone.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
LoyceV, searching for ID 2587024 did not lead to anything, I tried to find this user on bpip.org (to go to loyce.club), but also to no avail.
bpip: Not available in latest file. Click to browse LoyceV trust archives.
legendary
Update:
Trust list of the week to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: Ratimov (Trust: +9 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (8) 2788 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
The top-navigation-bar is currently being updated and will take the rest of the day to complete. BPIP's links are updated already.
legendary
Update:
Trust list of the week to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: Lauda (Trust: +33 / =18 / -3) (1746 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
The top-navigation-bar will be updated in the coming hours. BPIP has been updated already for easy navigation.
legendary
Is this a new award system of bitcointalk? :-D
Not really, it was either you or this guy: Trust list for: Trade Runner (Trust: +0 / =2 / -1) (47 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
I just use whoever comes up on my radar, and try not to use the same user too often.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
Trust list of the week to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: Royse777 (Trust: +5 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (7) 1097 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Is this a new award system of bitcointalk? :-D

By the way, I have my reasoning especially for removal of some exclusion in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5282543
Hopefully this reduces some drama in case there is any and helps to find answers.

I noticed it's very up-to-date (including trusts/distrusts that have happened today as opposed to only up to about 36 hours ago)
That's in most weeks: theymos' trust data dump happens on Saturday morning, I scrape it shortly after. If all goes well, the data in my weekly update is 4-5 hours old when I publish it.
The data seems up-to-date for me. I have made changes few hours ago.

Edit: It seems more or less 10 hours ago from now.
legendary
I noticed it's very up-to-date (including trusts/distrusts that have happened today as opposed to only up to about 36 hours ago)
That's in most weeks: theymos' trust data dump happens on Saturday morning, I scrape it shortly after. If all goes well, the data in my weekly update is 4-5 hours old when I publish it.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Update:
Trust list of the week to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: Royse777 (Trust: +5 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (7) 1097 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

Or use BPIP for navigation, it's updated already. Same as the top-navigation-bar on my Trust list viewer (for the last couple weeks at least).

legendary
Update:

Or use BPIP for navigation, it's updated already. Same as the top-navigation-bar on my Trust list viewer (for the last couple weeks at least).
legendary
Bugs are found.

Negative values can be used for msgID, topicID, userID. You forgot to restrict it with 0+ values.
Thanks, but I don't mind Smiley If someone is stupid enough to search for userID "-3" (a negative satoshi?), he deserves to get LOYCE.CLUB 404 error Smiley
I don't want to extend the code to account for this.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 727
now has a Search Tool to easily search on msgID, topicID or userID!
Bugs are found.

Negative values can be used for msgID, topicID, userID. You forgot to restrict it with 0+ values.
legendary
Update:

Starting point of the week to avoid loading loading the large Trust list: Trust list for: hilariousandco (Trust: +21 / =2 / -0) (852 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
BPIP hasn't updated it's links yet. The top-navigation-bar will start updating in a few hours.

Totally off-topic: my 53M posts archive now has a Search Tool to easily search on msgID, topicID or userID!
legendary
Update:
Note: theymos updated DT1 yesterday, but I scraped the trust scores before that. Some slight inaccuracies might occur.

BPIP is updated already, the top-navigation-bar works on the latest weeks (the rest gets updated the coming hours).
Trust list of the week to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: Timelord2067 (Trust: +9 / =6 / -0) (DT1 (-9) 493 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

I'd just like to report a possible error.
I ran the update a day early, together with my Merit update, and before theymos' Trust data dump. I blame human error.
I fixed it on my end, but forgot that BPIP follows this update. It's all fixed now, and I've removed the incorrect version.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
I'd just like to report a possible error.

On my bpip page there is a link "LoyceV trust list viewer for: Timelord2067" that link has today's date on it, however, the link takes me to last weeks information that I viewed a week ago.  (i.e. the additions, removals are showing the same as they did on last weeks page.)
legendary
Update:
Starting point to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: JollyGood (Trust: +11 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (5) 729 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP).
Or use BPIP, it's updated already.
legendary
Update:
Historic overview (the last entry is most recent)
88. https://loyce.club/trust/2020-09-19_Sat_08.20h

Trust list of the week to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: Rath_ (Trust: +2 / =0 / -0) (1588 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
BPIP is updated already too, for easy navigation.

Sorry for the delay, someone changed their username which messed up my update
legendary
Update:
Trust list of the week to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: protrader786 (Trust: neutral) (48 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

The top-navigation-bar is updated for the last few weeks now, older pages will be updated in the coming hours.
BPIP's links to my Trust list viewer are updated already, but not for users with a new Trust list.
legendary
Update:
The top-navigation-bar isn't updated yet, give it a few hours for the latest week, and about half a day for all 1,061,380 pages. Or use BPIP for easy navigation, it's updated already.

Trust list of the week to avoid loading the large index page: Trust list for: mocacinno (Trust: neutral) (1533 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Pages:
Jump to: