Pages:
Author

Topic: [130 weeks] [Updated Jul 10] LoyceV's Trust list viewer - Create your own! - page 23. (Read 22169 times)

legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 16303
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
What happened here? Huh
Foxpup Distrusts:
154. Removed ~CryptoBinaryOptions (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
I checked to see if I removed him by accident, and I definitely have not. Is it because he just got nuked?
This is the reason:
trust.txt.xz only includes relationships where both the truster and trustee have non-zero post counts.
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 5878
Meh.
perhaps "New" being in Green or some other positive color?
That would make excluding someone a positive green act too? It's going to be confusing if including is green and excluding is red, unless it's removing, then removing an inclusion gets red while removing an exclusion gets green? Lol Cheesy
I'll think about it this week. Changing a color isn't that much work.

As you can tell I have not really thought this through, lol. Whatever you think works will be fine with me Cheesy
legendary
perhaps "New" being in Green or some other positive color?
That would make excluding someone a positive green act too? It's going to be confusing if including is green and excluding is red, unless it's removing, then removing an inclusion gets red while removing an exclusion gets green? Lol Cheesy
I'll think about it this week. Changing a color isn't that much work.
legendary
Meh.
Banned users can't get into DT1, but they can help still vote other members into DT1 (assuming they have enough Merit).

Ah yes, I meant if any banned user helped someone get into DT1 through voting with the merit earned.. would be interesting to see.

~I'm used to red being a new addition or removal but nope, just Maicol still being banned.
That's been bugging me for a while indeed. I think I first added red NEW/Removed notifications, and later on added red Banned statuses. It's all red, and that's the problem Tongue
I can just change one of them into another color. Choose a color, and I'll change it next week Smiley

You are correct! It's mainly the color, hah. What if Banned would be in black? Or some other dark color, with "Removed" staying in Red and perhaps "New" being in Green or some other positive color? Haha don't want to give you unnecessary work though so just do what you think is best (and thanks again for doing any of this, you are a star!).
legendary
to see if anyone that was banned got into the DT1 round of that particular month).
Banned users can't get into DT1, but they can help still vote other members into DT1 (assuming they have enough Merit).

~I'm used to red being a new addition or removal but nope, just Maicol still being banned.
That's been bugging me for a while indeed. I think I first added red NEW/Removed notifications, and later on added red Banned statuses. It's all red, and that's the problem Tongue
I can just change one of them into another color. Choose a color, and I'll change it next week Smiley
legendary
Meh.
Is it possible to remove the banned accounts from showing up after a while?
I don't really want to do that, as it feels like censoring data. The banned users' Trust lists still exist, and as long as they don't get wiped, they can still use their DT1-voting-power. I think banned users can still add or remove users from their Trust list, but I'm not sure.

Ah, I was not aware they still held such powers. If they do, that seems a bit silly though and perhaps something theymos should look into (or someone else, perhaps someone that likes to scrape data to see if anyone that was banned got into the DT1 round of that particular month).

It's just this one user "Maicol72" or something that got banned 4-5 months ago and every week when I check my trust list I'm used to red being a new addition or removal but nope, just Maicol still being banned.

I hear you though, and understand the decision.
legendary
Is it possible to remove the banned accounts from showing up after a while?
I don't really want to do that, as it feels like censoring data. The banned users' Trust lists still exist, and as long as they don't get wiped, they can still use their DT1-voting-power. I think banned users can still add or remove users from their Trust list, but I'm not sure.

I have a few that trust me and it looks strange when it just says "Banned" in bold red (I assume these are perma-bans anyways).
Modlog only shows permabans indeed. A few users have been unbanned, and if they make a post, I take them off my banned list.

There are also users who exclude many banned users.
Example:
Trust list for: JollyGood (Trust: +5 / =0 / -0) (101 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP) (created 2019-09-21_Sat_06.17h)
Back to index

JollyGood Distrusts:
1. ~HostFat (Trust: +2 / =0 / -1) (DT1 (-2) 91 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
2. ~Decksperiment (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
3. NEW>~anth36jian Banned! (Trust: awaiting update) (1 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
4. ~paci (Trust: !!!:  +1 / =0 / -1) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
5. ~daly896 (Trust: neutral) (10 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
6. ~Ohana Barter Banned! (Trust: neutral) (1 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
7. ~n_vd Banned! (Trust: neutral) (1 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
8. ~Freddy63 (Trust: neutral) (10 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
9. ~eliale (Trust: !!!:  +1 / =0 / -4) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
10. ~pogi23 Banned! (Trust: neutral) (10 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
11. ~mcneLubB Banned! (Trust: neutral) (2 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
12. ~dapp1 Banned! (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1) (1 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
13. ~tabbac Banned! (Trust: neutral) (1 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
14. ~italia (Trust: neutral) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
15. ~whitetoo Banned! (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1) (1 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
~snip~
320. NEW>~kryper (Trust: awaiting update) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
321. NEW>~COINSBIT.EXCHANGE (Trust: awaiting update) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

Source: LoyceV's Trust list viewer.
Get your own Trust list in BBCode at loyce.club/trust.
I try to provide as much information as I can, including the account status.
legendary
Meh.
Is it possible to remove the banned accounts from showing up after a while? I have a few that trust me and it looks strange when it just says "Banned" in bold red (I assume these are perma-bans anyways).
legendary
Update:
It's done uploading, so enjoy!

The top-navigation-bar will be updated tomorrow.

I've excluded him too as a test:
Code:
~CryptoBinaryOptions
We'll see next week.
It's still a mystery, see theymos: what's the policy on Nuked accounts and Trust lists?

(Also, in an apparently unrelated bug, it seems removed entries are absent from BBcode pages, forcing me to mark up this post myself.)
Fixed:
Trust list for: Foxpup (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (4) 581 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP) (created 2019-09-21_Sat_06.17h)
Back to index

Foxpup is Trusted by:
1. Flying Hellfish (Trust: +6 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (4) 697 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
2. TMAN (Trust: +27 / =0 / -1) (DT1! (24) 1054 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
3. NEW>Nestade (Trust: neutral) (308 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

~snip~
Trust list: backscratchers: users agree, they trust or distrust each other.
Trust list: backstabbers: users disagree, one user trust the other, while the other distrust him.

Source: LoyceV's Trust list viewer.
Get your own Trust list in BBCode at loyce.club/trust.
I'll remove the redundant ">" starting next week.
legendary
What happened here? Huh
Foxpup Distrusts:
154. Removed ~CryptoBinaryOptions (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1) (0 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
I checked to see if I removed him by accident, and I definitely have not. Is it because he just got nuked?
I don't know Shocked CryptoBinaryOptions doesn't show up in theymos' Trust data dump (txt version), which gives me the impression you removed him. You should probably ask theymos how Trust lists for nuked users are handled, his Trust feedback was not removed.
The Trust-update crossed my Banned-update, so he's not marked as banned yet.

I've excluded him too as a test:
Code:
~CryptoBinaryOptions
We'll see next week.

(Also, in an apparently unrelated bug, it seems removed entries are absent from BBcode pages, forcing me to mark up this post myself.)
That was intentional. I mean laziness Tongue But indeed, I've seen several screenshots recently to show the NEW or Removed status, so starting next week, I'll add it to the BBCode.
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 2966
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
What happened here? Huh
Foxpup Distrusts:

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 7804
I just want to say thanks for all your work, Loyce. You've single-handedly managed to create a new level of transparency for the forum and its activities by keeping all this stuff documented and well-formatted. OK that is all. Carry on.
legendary
Update:
This edition is currently uploading. Give it 20 minutes to complete, and a day for the top-navigation to be updated on all ~400,000 Trust list pages.

I found BUGS Shocked

I've been linking these users to the wrong profile on Bitcointalk:
Code:
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP
Poly#Crypto
HavucHamdi#
This is fixed (but I didn't updat older files) Smiley
legendary
Update:
As always: it's still uploading, give it half an hour and (and a day for the Top navigation bar).

I found BUGS Shocked

Theymos' Trust datadump shows usernames instead of userIDs. Since the start of my Trust list viewer, I've had a hard time with (older) usernames that have weird characters. I use Vod's BPIP.org to get userIDs with the names, but I now found out BPIP ignores anything after the "#" sign. That means I've been linking these users to the wrong profile on Bitcointalk:
Code:
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP
Poly#Crypto
HavucHamdi#
I won't edit older versions (there are way too many links, but it should be fixed starting next week.
legendary
Update:
Sorry for the delay, it's currently uploading. Give it 20 minutes to upload, and another 20 minutes for the BBCode.

I expect to update the top navigation bar tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, I didn't expect my internet access to be restricted yesterday.
legendary
I tried to upload an update, but I can't get a FTP connection working from here. I'll be home again tomorrow afternoon (Amsterdam time), so this week's Saturday Newspaper will be a Sunday Newspaper.
I'll have a sneak preview myself Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 2966
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
I can't help but notice my Trust list viewer creates some drama and retaliation on local boards and in Reputation.
No, that drama is simply the result of (alleged) trust abuse; your trust list viewer merely makes such allegations easier to back up (and to find new scapegoats now that Lauda's no longer DT1).
legendary
I can't help but notice my Trust list viewer creates some drama and retaliation on local boards and in Reputation.
legendary
Update:
This is currently uploading (give it 40 minutes). I think I'll need a full day to complete the update on the top navigation bar. I still have to fix the exponential increase in time needed.
legendary
Full disclosure: I found an inaccuracy in my own profile:
Trust list for: LoyceV (Trust: +20 / =2 / -0) (DT1! (48) 3365 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP) (created 2019-08-10_Sat_06.04h)
Back to index
I have only one neutral feedback rating from a DT-member, but since I left myself neutral feedback from "LoyceBot" (which I use for scraping), loyce.club shows 2 of them.
Pages:
Jump to: