Pages:
Author

Topic: 14 year old Muslim teen gets illegally detained in Texas for homemade clock - page 2. (Read 5766 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

See, this is what I was talking about. How is that photo relevant to: "Teen arrested for bringing clock to school"?

The word "fraud" wasn't used in my post... I do not want you to feel bad about it. Some here are getting their blood pressure up for a kid, obviously a pon used on a chess game he does not understand. He is an innocent victim of psychological abuse...

If you haven't been to the US during the 90's then that image does not make sense to you. His name was rodney king. He died in a swimming pool...

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

See, this is what I was talking about. How is that photo relevant to: "Teen arrested for bringing clock to school"?
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
No, I haven't made any comment on your claim that Ahmed is a fraud at all. I'm neither offended nor amused by your statement. However, it's the same one you've been making since page 5

You don't have to, your intent is quite clear. The fact you are neglecting is that while he may be repeating his conclusion, he is also presenting new information, which is an integral part of any actual discussion. I think you should slow your roll here before your foot is stuck so far into your mouth it starts coming out the other end. IMO you do not like his conclusion, therefore that is all you choose to see, and your bias is now glaring.

You should in fact appreciate this, as it is the concealed biases that need to be worried about.

Keep doing mental gymnastics instead of examining your own behavior... I am sure that will work out fine for you.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Can't we be happy with the bias we have?

No, I haven't made any comment on your claim that Ahmed is a fraud at all. I'm neither offended nor amused by your statement. However, it's the same one you've been making since page 5

You don't have to, your intent is quite clear. The fact you are neglecting is that while he may be repeating his conclusion, he is also presenting new information, which is an integral part of any actual discussion. I think you should slow your roll here before your foot is stuck so far into your mouth it starts coming out the other end. IMO you do not like his conclusion, therefore that is all you choose to see, and your bias is now glaring.

You should in fact appreciate this, as it is the concealed biases that need to be worried about.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
Nope, it's just that he's been posting the same old "Ahmed is a fraud" stuff on every single page. Repetition doesn't validate your claims, new information does.

First of all when I read about the kid I was sure he was not the F-word The more I looked, the more I googled him the facts started to speak volume. If you have a family connection with the kid then I understand you do not want me to call him the F-Word

I fell for it. Even 0bama fell for it. Facebook dude fell for it. The whole planet fell or it... fell for the F-Word...

But you are right. It is unfair for me to push my bias view. The kid should keep receiving money. Forever.......

Yeah. Right.

Now go call the spam police.

I don't KNOW "the kid is a fraud," because I don't know what claims he made.

The claims the media has made are fraudulent.  The claims the school made were.  The claim that Obama - well, Obaby got pwned on this one.

But I do not know what claims the kid made.
Nope, it's just that he's been posting the same old "Ahmed is a fraud" stuff on every single page. Repetition doesn't validate your claims, new information does.

First of all when I read about the kid I was sure he was not the F-word The more I looked, the more I googled him the facts started to speak volume. If you have a family connection with the kid then I understand you do not want me to call him the F-Word

I fell for it. Even 0bama fell for it. Facebook dude fell for it. The whole planet fell or it... fell for the F-Word...

But you are right. It is unfair for me to push my bias view. The kid should keep receiving money. Forever.......

Yeah. Right.

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Yeah. Right.

legendary
First Exclusion Ever

As far as I can tell he is posting new information.... I think you are just selectively blind to it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Are you sure its not just your ego being bruised because you fell for this fraud? If it makes you feel any better I fell for it at first too, but the difference between you and me is I am willing to modify my opinions once new information is presented instead of attacking others in a lame attempt to displace the shame of being duped.

or that some didn't fall... I always start with malice, then greed and finally stupidity... but with muppets it's always the later... but to not be fooled, the first 2 have to be taken out first Wink.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever

The kid is a fraud.

This video needed its own entry (thank you for the link OP)

Published on Sep 18, 2015
The original story was about a controversial package in a school setting, but it was quickly claimed to be a homemade clock. If so, the clock itself (not the presentation) might be cool as the White House said. If not, the world may be propping up a plagiarist who flaunted the piece of crap in an intentionally controversial way (suppositions). This video challenges that the clock was homemade by showing a nearly identical package being prepared in about twenty seconds (screws and simple fasteners were excluded for brevity here).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHk_6Vh4Qeo

The kid is a fraud. No conspiracy here. If his name was Bobby J. Smith instead, NO ONE would have said one thing about this. The kid is a fraud.

Also, it is funny how people project their own sexual desires toward the dead Breitbart... But I am not here to judge...

The kid is a fraud.

Please, if you post the same statement once more I'll consider it as spam and treat it accordingly.

This has nothing to do with what you're saying, it's just, you're not letting other people's contributions appear visible. Your posts are taking up the whole page.

Are you sure its not just your ego being bruised because you fell for this fraud? If it makes you feel any better I fell for it at first too, but the difference between you and me is I am willing to modify my opinions once new information is presented instead of attacking others in a lame attempt to displace the shame of being duped.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Please, if you post the same statement once more I'll consider it as spam and treat it accordingly.

This has nothing to do with what you're saying, it's just, you're not letting other people's contributions appear visible. Your posts are taking up the whole page.

I don't mean to contradict you, but it's your post that I consider useless... however I will not treat it in any special way... just pointing it out. your post has no substance on the subject... do you practice often this moral highness?

So is it a fraud? some hiccups in the behavioral modification program?

The kid is a fraud.

The original story was about a controversial package in a school setting, but it was quickly claimed to be a homemade clock. If so, the clock itself (not the presentation) might be cool as the White House said. If not, the world may be propping up a plagiarist who flaunted the piece of crap in an intentionally controversial way (suppositions). This video challenges that the clock was homemade by showing a nearly identical package being prepared in about twenty seconds (screws and simple fasteners were excluded for brevity here).

The kid is a fraud. No conspiracy here. If his name was Bobby J. Smith instead, NO ONE would have said one thing about this. The kid is a fraud.

Also, it is funny how people project their own sexual desires toward the dead Breitbart... But I am not here to judge...

The kid is a fraud.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Video: MUST SEE ! Ahmed Mohamed digital clock BOMB boy a REAL MSM HOAX FACT !

He says he went to an interrogation room. He gets questions, "an interrogation room in the school?" and he says "I called it an interrogation room because I was interrogated there."

Simple word-play to make people feel bad for him. He was asked questions in his school. He wasn't dragged into an interrogation room.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

The kid is a fraud.

The kid is a fraud.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
I was so much looking forward for that selfie, BOzo and Fraud Jr. I hope they'll still do it.
Too bad.

Don't fret, I'm sure that another wingnut conspiracy will happen along soon enough to give you another hate boner, just keep checking #Breitbart.

You might want to call your doctor about the hate boner you have for Breitbart, since it's lasted more than three years after his death.

Which of the propositions put forward by people who are objecting to this "clock" story do you classify as false? Which do you classify as part of a "conspiracy"? One assertion is that the "clock" he "invented" was simply a digital clock from the 70s or 80s taken apart and put it in a pencil box. Do you think that's false? Do you think that's a "conspiracy theory"? At this point it seems obviously true. Whether or not the result looks like a bomb is subjective. You could do some empirical tests though. As I suggested earlier, those of you who are sure it looks nothing like a bomb could take a clock of the same design into sensitive government buildings. Record the results for later analysis. (By "later analysis" I mean laughter by people like me as we watch you get arrested, tased or shot.)

It's OK. I'm not really expecting a thoughtful answer from you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Full Subject:
14 year old Muslim teen gets illegally detained in Texas for bringing a homemade clock to school, because the school reported a bomb threat.

Muslim teen detained, arrested after Texas teachers call homemade clock a bomb
Awesome31312
Wednesday, September 16, 2015

IRVING - A fourteen year old Muslim teen's education was severely disrupted after teachers alerted law enforcement that his homemade clock was a bomb, in MacArthur High School, Texas. The student, Ahmed Mohamed, was arrested on Monday, claiming he had built the clock for his engineering teachers. Though there has been no evidence of explosives within the device, Mohamed could be charged with a "hoax bomb", for apparently causing disruption amongst school staff. He has been described by The Dallas Morning News as a skilled student who can construct “his own radios and repair his own go-kart.”

The majorly conservative state has had issues with racial intolerance in the past. In February, Mayor Beth Duyne falsely stated that Muslims have opened a Sharia court in Irving, TX. “We have no information that he claimed it was a bomb,” [Police spokesman James] McLellan said. “He kept maintaining it was a clock, but there was no broader explanation.”

Further reading:
Irving 9th-grader arrested after taking homemade clock to school: 'So you tried to make a bomb?' | Dallas Morning News

Fine ill do it jesus christ.

First of all its just a clock taken apart stuffed into a pencil box, you can see the 9 volt thing sticking out, I assume its just a kid trolling lel.

Here is a video of the same clock and pencil box being configured in 20 seconds.

Ok so whats the point of all this?

Its propaganda for Syrian refugees to migrate to america, and people who don't agree to let them migrate will be called *racists* etc (liberal shit).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn-UCR5p0y0

90%-80% of all the refugees are all men ages 18-45 military age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn-UCR5p0y0

Also how they make the kid wear the NASA T-shirt is funny as fuck. It's like the creation of ISIS some 50s sounding name so retarded westerners can digest it better for a *badguy*

The NASA shirt is like some kind of retarded diversion to give the vibe of a Jimmy Neutron vibe again for retarded westerners.

Pages:
Jump to: