Pages:
Author

Topic: 14 year old Muslim teen gets illegally detained in Texas for homemade clock - page 3. (Read 5766 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I was so much looking forward for that selfie, BOzo and Fraud Jr. I hope they'll still do it.
Too bad.

Don't fret, I'm sure that another wingnut conspiracy will happen along soon enough to give you another hate boner, just keep checking #Breitbart.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
Something about this story smells. I'm not buying it.

Said the zionist.......

The only thing that smells is your (and Wilikon's) lack of empathy for a kid who just so happens to be a Muslim.

Family Of ‘Clock Kid’ Ahmed Blocking Info From Getting Out. Town, School Receiving Death Threats

Last night, Irving Texas Mayor Beth Van Duyne revealed that the family of Ahmed Mohammed has repeatedly refused to meet with city officials, refused to released records exonerating police conduct, and that President Obama had tweeted about the case even before pictures of the so-called “clock” were publicly available.

Appearing on Glenn Beck’s The Blaze TV, Van Duyne noted how reporting on the interaction between Mohammed and police had been remarkably one-sided, in part because the Mohammed family refused to release records noting:

“As a juvenile, they can not release those records. The school district, a number of times, has asked the family, to release the records, so that you can have the balanced story out there. The family is ignoring the request from the ISD.”

Van Duyne told Beck it would “help to describe why it progressed as it did” if the records were available. “Nobody is going to walk in and say, ‘oh you’re a 14-year old child, you’re totally cooperating, we have all the answers we need, let’s arrest you,’” Van Duyne added.

http://townhall.com/columnists/kyleshideler/2015/09/22/irving-mayor-ahmed-mohameds-family-blocking-release-of-records-obama-tweeted-support-even-before-clock-pic-released-n2055545

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope it is the exact same clock he'll bring to the WH...

Cool

Oh god no! Looks like Obama is leaving office early as this all seems staged.

I was so much looking forward for that selfie, BOzo and Fraud Jr. I hope they'll still do it.
Too bad.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
This is 100% a fraud. He didn't create anything, he simply removed the casing from a commercial clock and placed it into a pencil case. This was completely designed for public attention and profit. The kid now has tons of donations and scholarships because of this, as well as a likely lawsuit against a school district which will only result in hurting the educations of local children. I don't care what race/religion you are, you would still be arrested for bringing something that looks like any kind of weapon to school due to zero tolerance laws.

A couple things I don't see being widely reported about this situation:

1. Thie father of this same child publicly debated the Koran burning preacher in Florida a while back. This demonstrate his family's desire for public attention. http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/father-of-muslim-bomb-hoax-clockster-was-qurans-defense-attorney-against-terry-jones.html/

2. His father is a millionaire entrepreneur and social justice warrior from Sudan with a history of this kind of media trolling behavior.

This guy breaks it down pretty well IMO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEGVatXCOL0

Some additional comments from Mark Cuban who talked with the boy directly. He comments that he was being coached the whole time by his sister: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGit-XltUB4

That one guy is on point! Subbed to his channel for sure. Thanks for posting this.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Ahmed Mohamed
is the brother of...
Ahmed Mohamed..... Ali..
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.

Would You Think This Was A Clock?

This was the actual picture of what the 14 year old boy Ahmed Mohamed brought to his 9th grade class, that went off without warning in the middle of his class in his school bag. We had another picture up in our earlier post, which was not the actual contraption. The school called the police and he was arrested until it was determined that the invention posed no danger.

While some might be able to determine that it posed no danger, most likely would not have been able to tell.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/234507-would-you-think-this-was-a-clock/

--------------------------------------------
HHmmm....

haha, thanks for this pic! Actually I was expecting to see something like this while reading the article. If you ask me, I think one shouldn't shout the word "Bomb" on the board of an airplane. That's just isn't right.

Said the zionist.......

The only thing that smells is your (and Wilikon's) lack of empathy for a kid who just so happens to be a Muslim.

Family Of ‘Clock Kid’ Ahmed Blocking Info From Getting Out. Town, School Receiving Death Threats

Last night, Irving Texas Mayor Beth Van Duyne revealed that the family of Ahmed Mohammed has repeatedly refused to meet with city officials, refused to released records exonerating police conduct, and that President Obama had tweeted about the case even before pictures of the so-called “clock” were publicly available.

Appearing on Glenn Beck’s The Blaze TV, Van Duyne noted how reporting on the interaction between Mohammed and police had been remarkably one-sided, in part because the Mohammed family refused to release records noting:

“As a juvenile, they can not release those records. The school district, a number of times, has asked the family, to release the records, so that you can have the balanced story out there. The family is ignoring the request from the ISD.”

Van Duyne told Beck it would “help to describe why it progressed as it did” if the records were available. “Nobody is going to walk in and say, ‘oh you’re a 14-year old child, you’re totally cooperating, we have all the answers we need, let’s arrest you,’” Van Duyne added.

http://townhall.com/columnists/kyleshideler/2015/09/22/irving-mayor-ahmed-mohameds-family-blocking-release-of-records-obama-tweeted-support-even-before-clock-pic-released-n2055545

Cool

Oh god no! Looks like Obama is leaving office early as this all seems staged.
I saw this posted on youtube and honestly I thought the kid and his father were dumb. It's all about knowing your environment as the school year had just started. Did the teacher ask for this project? Nope. Also you're Muslim? Then let's make some suspicious looking device, put it in a briefcase and show a teacher unrequested.... ooh wait there's more let's do this a few days around 9/11. Riigggght. Sorry I don't care how brilliant the kid is no one should be that dumb. This sounded more like a set up.

This isn't about race as it's more about the nation being on high alert during the memory of a horrific time. When I heard President Obama invited the boy to the White House I thought wow what an idiot. You shouldn't get rewarded for trying to scare the shit out of people and then crying poor me look at what they expected because I'm Muslim.

This was the most repulsive way to make some point especially when that week's focus should have been given to the lives lost during 9/11.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Judge Napolitano: Potential Fraud Case If Ahmed Mohamed's Clock Was 'Purposeful Hoax'

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
Do you know how to tell the time on a clock? It's 9 55, not 9 11

And secondly, that's not his father. Not even close.

She didn't say 9:11, she said 9-11. You are totally way smart for knowing how to tell time though.
Check that, you don't even know how to read a clock yourself, because the clock reads 8:55, not 9:55.

You are correct that it is not his father however

You lose credibility sharing false information.

And you lose credibility for criticizing people for not reading a clock correctly when you can't even do so yourself, so you are even.

Said the zionist.......

Cool

Hopefully this blows up in their faces! [RIMSHOT]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever

She didn't say 9:11, she said 9-11. You are totally way smart for knowing how to tell time though.
Check that, you don't even know how to read a clock yourself, because the clock reads 8:55, not 9:55.

And you lose credibility for criticizing people for not reading a clock correctly when you can't even do so yourself, so you are even.

Said the zionist.......

Cool

Hopefully this blows up in their faces! [RIMSHOT]
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Said the zionist.......

Cool

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

You should have quoted me. But I apologized, and the picture speaks for itself, IMHO.

How? It's just a brown guy with a clock that shows the time as 8 55

Speaks for itself for some people. Better?
Activity: 826
Merit: 504

You should have quoted me. But I apologized, and the picture speaks for itself, IMHO.

How? It's just a brown guy with a clock that shows the time as 8 55

lol

https://youtu.be/QCK4Xqxqeg0?t=3m53s

I apologize if it wasn't his father; I jumped to conclusions on that one. I'll edit it up. To be fair, it's no longer up. Gagan Singh says he took down the tweet. Which he did.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever

IMO this is pretext for softening up America's resolve in order to justify absorbing more Syrian refugees which just so happen to include militants from many countries other than Syria. Mark my words, these refugees are only being allowed in as cover for Muslim extremist militants so that the people who started all these wars to begin with can bring the war home to Europe and the USA, then justifying complete military lock down and removal of civil rights.

I didn't read the whole thread, but did anyone mention the father tweeted a pic, #standwithahmed:

9 - 11

Wink

Activity: 518
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

Called it.

Interesting to watch jjphillips and wilikon furiously firefighting a story which doesn't fit with their hate obsessed fascist world view.

One reason I was able to call it is because there've been several stories of Muslims in the U.S. purposefully instigating a situation and then later claiming Islamophobia. Since I've seen repeated evidence for this, it's become part of my world view. This particular example fits perfectly into it.

I understand many people have a different world view which boils down to "West bad. Islam good." In order to shoehorn this situation into their world view, they simply ignore the clear evidence that the young Muslim student simply disassembled an existing digital clock and put it into a case with wiring to make it look suspicious.

And look, you have a good strategy. Ignoring evidence is a very good way to protect your world view. By all means, continue.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
What a piece of shit. This is exactly the kind of exploitative divisive behavior that fuels prejudice and callousness towards people who ACTUALLY suffer from incidents of discrimination.
Pages:
Jump to: