Pages:
Author

Topic: 14 year old Muslim teen gets illegally detained in Texas for homemade clock - page 7. (Read 5766 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504
Hillbillies  Cheesy

How could anyone believe that a sharia court is in Texas? We all know that only happens in Kentucky.

img  picture removed for space  /img

I was confused by your post at first, then I saw the picture and went "Oh, I see what you did there"

Yes, I see what he did there too. He decided to be a dumb asshole, as usual. Well, in between the time he spends making excuses for the barbaric religions he favors.
Haha. No. all religion is delusion. Just pointing out that there is a voice for sharia law in the U.S. That is where a few people make up rules for themselves then decide everyone else should obey their rules also. Even thous of us who don't believe in Santa Clause.

Sure there's a voice for Shariah Law in the U.S. For example, there's CAIR and various other Islamic groups. But that's not what you mean is it? Under Shariah Law in much of the world today homosexuals are murdered, thrown off buildings, hung, crucified. Somehow you seem more concerned about a Christian woman in Kentucky who wouldn't sign a document. You find that more offensive. Do you know why? I do.

Uganda is a Christian nation that kills the gays as well. Yes, a large portion of the world is messed up. The focus is on the nation that brags about freedom and equality.

For RodeoX and the many other Islamophiles on this forum it's never about bad things in the Islamic world and always about bad things in the Western World. Do you know why? I do.

Me too.

Because throughout history, since it's inception, The United States has always tried to maintain it's position as the Global Police, lecturing other nations about morality. Even before their establishment, The British Empire believed in their God given right to expand Westward (Manifest Destiny) and the fact that Non-White people were in fact sub-human, and it was a burden put down on the white man by God himself to "civilize" these "savage" races.

No such pattern has been found in any other country.

You should read more about the expansion of the Islamic world in its early history.

Why? We're talking about The United States, present day here. Not the Islamic world a few centuries ago.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
Hillbillies  Cheesy

How could anyone believe that a sharia court is in Texas? We all know that only happens in Kentucky.

img  picture removed for space  /img

I was confused by your post at first, then I saw the picture and went "Oh, I see what you did there"

Yes, I see what he did there too. He decided to be a dumb asshole, as usual. Well, in between the time he spends making excuses for the barbaric religions he favors.
Haha. No. all religion is delusion. Just pointing out that there is a voice for sharia law in the U.S. That is where a few people make up rules for themselves then decide everyone else should obey their rules also. Even thous of us who don't believe in Santa Clause.

Sure there's a voice for Shariah Law in the U.S. For example, there's CAIR and various other Islamic groups. But that's not what you mean is it? Under Shariah Law in much of the world today homosexuals are murdered, thrown off buildings, hung, crucified. Somehow you seem more concerned about a Christian woman in Kentucky who wouldn't sign a document. You find that more offensive. Do you know why? I do.

Uganda is a Christian nation that kills the gays as well. Yes, a large portion of the world is messed up. The focus is on the nation that brags about freedom and equality.

For RodeoX and the many other Islamophiles on this forum it's never about bad things in the Islamic world and always about bad things in the Western World. Do you know why? I do.

Me too.

Because throughout history, since it's inception, The United States has always tried to maintain it's position as the Global Police, lecturing other nations about morality. Even before their establishment, The British Empire believed in their God given right to expand Westward (Manifest Destiny) and the fact that Non-White people were in fact sub-human, and it was a burden put down on the white man by God himself to "civilize" these "savage" races.

You should read more about the expansion of the Islamic world in its early history.
Something about this story smells. I'm not buying it.

Ah yes, it's those reptilian shapeshifters fabricating news stories again.

I'm not suggesting that. I think the reptilian shapeshifting Jews have been busy making faulty cranes in Mecca.

I'm suggesting it sounds like one of the stunts cooked up by CAIR and their allies. They purposefully stage a situation that can look dangerous but is actually harmless. People react, and then it's claimed it's all rabid "Islamophobia." The first one I remember the "Flying Imams" in 2006.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_imams_incident

There's a war being fought on many fronts. Maybe you think Islamists wouldn't use a 14 year old boy in this way. But if so, then you're a fucking idiot. Islamists use children to fight their battles all the time. Just because their dead bodies look more sympathetic in pictures.
Hillbillies  Cheesy

Me too.

Hillbillies  Cheesy

Would You Think This Was A Clock?

This was the actual picture of what the 14 year old boy Ahmed Mohamed brought to his 9th grade class, that went off without warning in the middle of his class in his school bag. We had another picture up in our earlier post, which was not the actual contraption. The school called the police and he was arrested until it was determined that the invention posed no danger.

While some might be able to determine that it posed no danger, most likely would not have been able to tell.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/234507-would-you-think-this-was-a-clock/

--------------------------------------------
HHmmm....

Here's a bitcoin related idea: We could have an anonymous fundraiser, maybe using that Lighthouse thing I keep hearing about. The funds would be paid out to people who carry a clock with exactly this design into government buildings. I mean, it's easy money and it's nothing to worry about because that obvious doesn't look suspicious at all, right? There should be an extra special bonus for carrying it with you to visit the White House. Oh, and make sure it beeps occasionally, just like the original.
Hillbillies  Cheesy

Hillbillies  Cheesy

School releases victim blaming letter in a mundane attempt to justify suspending Ahmed for three days.

"While we do not have any threats to our school community, we want you to be aware that the Irving Police Department responded to a suspicious-looking item on campus yesterday. We are pleased to report that after the police department’s assessment, the item discovered at school did not pose a threat to your child’s safety."

This is worded to mislead the reader into believing the Irving Police Department arrested and detained Ahmed for a "suspicious-looking item", when in actuality, it was the school staff that misinformed the Police Department that a student brought a bomb to school.

Furthermore, the letter claims that Ahmed had brought a "prohibited item" to school, despite the fact that at least seven other students had been reported to have brought homemade clocks to school.

"I recommend using this opportunity to talk with your child about the Student Code of Conduct and specifically not bringing items to school that are prohibited."

Read the full letter here:
http://www.vox.com/2015/9/16/9336557/ahmed-mohamed-clock-school
This is stupider than a bucket of rocks. 

Some people should be fired.  Even better, arrest them and have them booked, see how they feel about it then.

The sad thing is, the school didn't even take proper action, they were meant to evacuate the premises. Instead, the school day carried on its usual routine. If the kid brought an actual bomb, it would have exploded and everybody would have died. Either way, the administration was indeed stupider than a bucket of rocks.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
School releases victim blaming letter in a mundane attempt to justify suspending Ahmed for three days.

"While we do not have any threats to our school community, we want you to be aware that the Irving Police Department responded to a suspicious-looking item on campus yesterday. We are pleased to report that after the police department’s assessment, the item discovered at school did not pose a threat to your child’s safety."

This is worded to mislead the reader into believing the Irving Police Department arrested and detained Ahmed for a "suspicious-looking item", when in actuality, it was the school staff that misinformed the Police Department that a student brought a bomb to school.

Furthermore, the letter claims that Ahmed had brought a "prohibited item" to school, despite the fact that at least seven other students had been reported to have brought homemade clocks to school.

"I recommend using this opportunity to talk with your child about the Student Code of Conduct and specifically not bringing items to school that are prohibited."

This is stupider than a bucket of rocks. 

Some people should be fired.  Even better, arrest them and have them booked, see how they feel about it then.

Ahmed gets to meet Obama now.
This should soothe things.  Smiley

If only all the hatred and racism in the world could be undone by people getting to meet Obama, maybe the victims of chemical warfare still suffering from Agent Orange in Vietnam and White Phosphorus in Iraq and Hiroshima/Nagasaki in Japan would soothe their genetic abnormalities by meeting Obama.

Ah yes, it's those reptilian shapeshifters fabricating news stories again.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Hillbillies  Cheesy

Hillbillies  Cheesy

Activity: 700

I found that a bit interesting from the perspective
Build Homemade Clock and show to teacher
Huh?
Meet Obama
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
Hillbillies  Cheesy

Haha, I like the quick opportunity to poke fun at Kim Davis even if it's completely unrelated.

This story is kind of messed up. I've seen pictures of the gadget, the clock, it looks like a bomb. It's in a suitcase with circuit boards and wires! What doesn't pass the test is the fact that this is high school kid. The arrest was completely uncalled for, strong action or concern would not be.

It's not like the kid was resisting the authority attention or something - he didn't try to "get away" when someone asked him questions. He wasn't saying threatening things. The school escalated things inappropriately. The police didn't think through the reality of the facts.

Police deserve the scrutiny because they are (and must always) being held to a higher standard because they are given a higher authority than average citizens.
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Damn always that overreacting after 9/11. Just read a article about a woman we walks 1,5 hour instead of taking the metro because she is afraid. How crazy that is.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Ah! Saw this on the news this morning. Why must people always suspect the worst...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: