Pages:
Author

Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE] (Read 4193 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I will join the 5th legend tournament now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
I wonder if there will be some sort of commission when the tokens are released to the exchange. And how quickly this will happen. And I noticed that there is a balance of BTC and ETH tell me what they are for

All currency on platform will be directly controlled by FundFantasy platform, when you withdraw i assume classic withdraw will appear, depend on network congestion.

BTC and ETH will be given as price for some special contest, so you will be able to win some also Wink 

You also will be allowed to register in contest with ETH / BTC but FUND token user will have a discount entry.

Platform take a fee on every contest and burn part of FUND collected as registry fee
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
I wonder if there will be some sort of commission when the tokens are released to the exchange. And how quickly this will happen. And I noticed that there is a balance of BTC and ETH tell me what they are for
Activity: 21
I've tried the alpha and I think it's good. It's simple yet full of information that the newbies can quickly understand how it works. Good job devs, looking toward the next update!
Activity: 6
what are the target markets you are pursuing? I know a couple of fantasy sports startups who tried outside the US and it was a big failure. Fingers crossed for this one
Activity: 17
This is a good moment to get some coins with free.
I see the fifth tournament have a big contest and with big prize. So , let's play again.l
Activity: 18
I think the tokens will grow in price by the end of this year.
Activity: 85
Before this I was thinking that this market working in wave style, and it was. Before this my portfolios brought me nothing, so I didn't change them and made another try, lose again. Now I have about 9.8k and understood that this market much more difficult.
Activity: 24
they have added some extra improvements to improve the UX of the game, its looking great.  Makes it so much easier to know which games you are already in.
Activity: 20
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.
Activity: 20
I can see they have added some extra improvements to improve the UX of the game, its looking great.  Makes it so much easier to know which games you are already in.  I'm struggling to get as high as last time but there is a long way to go
Activity: 101
The same solution wins, an exciting project. anyone can contribute more here. A sweet affiliate program
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Special tournament for bitcointalk users!
Win crypto prizes!

FundFantasy is happy to announce that is will host a special closed tournament for bitcointalk users,
participation is FREE.

Each user will receive 10,000 Demo-Tokens and start playing the role of an investor/fund manager.
Users compete among each other, and move up in rank by crafting the ultimate portfolio.
At the end of the tournament, top winners on the leaderboard will win prizes in ETH and real FUNDZ!

For participation join this group - https://t.me/joinchat/GDrzjBE8lBMo3ELzznxVmA
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
Gratz to everyone for ICO Smiley

Actually free tournament is running until official platform launch.

Don't hesitate to grab your chance is FREE !

Come register here http://www.fundfantasy.io/

1 Eth & 10k Fundz to grab !

Russian and Chinese friendly, enjoy the platform in your native language ~!

Activity: 53
Pleased to be part of this project to follow the alpha tournament. Success for all of us  Wink
Activity: 115
I really like the Alpha Tournament.

It's 5 Tournaments. I wish there was another tournament

I also really hope so

hopefully there will be another Tournament
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
Will the tournament end at the 5th tournament?

Or is there a next tournament?
Hope the team will provide the next tourney, man. Grin
But keep it up by staying tuned to the Telegram group, so you won't lose any single information about the project -> https://t.me/alphafantasy
Activity: 53
I really like the Alpha Tournament.

It's 5 Tournaments. I wish there was another tournament
Activity: 115
still waiting for information about the 6th Tournament. I hope there will be tournaments up to 10 even more
Activity: 294
Is there any other round? Only 3 hours left ICO will end
maybe there will be round to 6 and so on

we just wait. not to miss 1 round any. you should always check the official website to always get new information
will this fifth round end with ico or one week?
nothing has been clearly linked to this.
if round 6, seems to alpha version only until the fifth round. then goes into the first round of beta. my guess is like that.
The ICO will end in less than 24 hours, there's still time to purchase your FUNDZ with the rate of 1 ETH = 1500 FUNDZ
The 5th leg of the Alpha tourney will end in the next 4 days, you can still play the Alpha for free and try to get your chance to win up to 0.6 ETH + 5,000 FUNDZ token Wink
very helpful info. initially, I think the tournament will end as same as ico. so I'm not much follow the long-term contest today.
means I can still play until 29 March. still enough time to get a gift then.
Pages:
Jump to: