Pages:
Author

Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE] - page 5. (Read 4193 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
very remarkable, the tournament, originally only followed by 800 registered people, has now reached 1600 people. meaning there is a 100% increase in just 2 weeks. tournaments are getting tougher because of the many players who play plus the high fluctuating coin movements make the portfolio that we create really compete tight. even the first position of each contest is sometimes filled with some people whose portfolio is the same. amazing!
Activity: 67
I am one of the people who already use that platform. this is more than the game. and very fun  Wink
you're right bro.

I am also happy with this platform. and I hope this platform will progress
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
I am one of the people who already use that platform. this is more than the game. and very fun  Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
I joint from thr first tournament but couldn't win.  there were alot of good participant. They have more experience. So it's very difficult to win
Worry not, my friend. You can still make another portfolio on the other campaigns available, they constantly update the campaigns so the chance to get the prize is still there! Try to find out how to read the chart's movement, and always trust your intuition. Good luck Wink
Activity: 308

It means the reward is the same as round 2, yes? is the rules of the game the same?
Correct, the reward and the rules are still the same from the 3rd tourney. One thing that changed is the participants joined, as now it's already 1,2k+ users, so if you do not quickly join the campaign, I'm afraid you'll gonna miss the seat.

im regret in little bit because not joined in 3 tournament previous. And now Alpha Tournament round 4 is live. And the player is gonna increase so competition is more heavier right now.
actually, the first tournament is very good. besides the big prizes, competitors are also not too much. In addition, some participants are still learning the mechanism of the tournament. unfortunately I did not participate because I do not know how to play besides other technical problems.
I hope fundfantasy give prize like in the first tournament!
I hope so. But i think that is very high when participants more than first tournament. This is only a simulation tournament and the real tournament Will be coming soon. And i believe The prize Will growth more high. So, lets prepare our balance.
I prefer to make a portfolio for myself rather than tournaments, I think after all goes well we can use real money for the transaction without join the tournament, so we can farm token more without participate on tournament!
But you can always use your portfolios for the future transactions as well!
It's not a bad idea to use them to the tourney while it's still free, and the better thing is you can get a chance to get a lot of FUNDZ if you win the tourney! How cool was that Shocked

ah you're right dude, everything is so easy and fun when this tournament still free!  Grin Grin

It means the reward is the same as round 2, yes? is the rules of the game the same?
Correct, the reward and the rules are still the same from the 3rd tourney. One thing that changed is the participants joined, as now it's already 1,2k+ users, so if you do not quickly join the campaign, I'm afraid you'll gonna miss the seat.

im regret in little bit because not joined in 3 tournament previous. And now Alpha Tournament round 4 is live. And the player is gonna increase so competition is more heavier right now.
actually, the first tournament is very good. besides the big prizes, competitors are also not too much. In addition, some participants are still learning the mechanism of the tournament. unfortunately I did not participate because I do not know how to play besides other technical problems.
I hope so. But i think that is very high when participants more than first tournament. This is only a simulation tournament and the real tournament Will be coming soon. And i believe The prize Will growth more high. So, lets prepare our balance.
I prefer to make a portfolio for myself rather than tournaments, I think after all goes well we can use real money for the transaction without join the tournament, so we can farm token more without participate on tournament!
But you can always use your portfolios for the future transactions as well!
It's not a bad idea to use them to the tourney while it's still free, and the better thing is you can get a chance to get a lot of FUNDZ if you win the tourney! How cool was that Shocked
I regret not following the alpha tournament from round 1-3, is there a rounde 4?

Lets join on Alpha Tournament Round 4. We have time a few days to winning the doorprize. That is big prize for a free competition right now.
Is it ending on 22nd Mar?
Yes, the 4th leg of the tourney held from March 15th until March 22nd. So, only 3 days left to fetch your prize!
Activity: 182
I joint from thr first tournament but couldn't win.  there were alot of good participant. They have more experience. So it's very difficult to win

Merit: 10
I regret not following the alpha tournament from round 1-3, is there a rounde 4?

Lets join on Alpha Tournament Round 4. We have time a few days to winning the doorprize. That is big prize for a free competition right now.
Is it ending on 22nd Mar?

Thats right. now the number of participants of the tournament has been more than 1400 people. contests with big prizes quickly out of the seat. a little late will run out of places.
Activity: 196

Activity: 196

The 4th leg of Alpha tournament is still ON and LIT until March 22nd!
Don't miss the chance again this time, unless you'll gonna regret it Wink

Up to 22 march? how many prizes can be in round 4?

Yup, that's right! The prize will vary on each campaign available. But the top three of the leaderboard can earn a nice amount of prizes, which are:
1st place : 0.6 ETH + 5,000 FUNDZ
2nd place : 0.25 ETH + 3,500 FUNDZ
3rd place : 0.15 ETH + 2,500 FUNDZ

So, fetch those available campaigns and create your best portfolios to earn the prize!  Wink
Activity: 98
http://i.imgur.com/FEGgx8c.jpg

Yup, that's right! The prize will vary on each campaign available. But the top three of the leaderboard can earn a nice amount of prizes, which are:

So, fetch those available campaigns and create your best portfolios to earn the prize!  Wink

hello everybody on alpha, I don't have seat here!  Cry Cry

What's leader board?
Where did you take it?

actually I have screnshoot, and failed to upload it that post
here :
The leaderboard is the current top players who get the most ROI of their portfolios. Those people are the winners of the prize of the campaign on the Alpha tournament. The top three players on the leaderboard will be given a quite nice amount of rewards from the tournament.
You can check the leaderboard here -> https://fundfantasy.com/#!/leaderboard
Pages:
Jump to: