Pages:
Author

Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE] - page 3. (Read 4193 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Whose ready for round 5?, I have to win in this round, 4 rounds passed and I always lost, that will not happen in round 5! Cheesy Cheesy
The same as me. Lost 4 round.
But everything will be change in this round 5👍

nothing is impossible, as long as we still have time, keep spirit and keeps try our best!
Activity: 67
I think the tournament will consist 10 round. Keep fighting!
serious???

then I will fight. and always spirit
Activity: 182
Whose ready for round 5?, I have to win in this round, 4 rounds passed and I always lost, that will not happen in round 5! Cheesy Cheesy
The same as me. Lost 4 round.
But everything will be change in this round 5👍
Activity: 294
ready: D

Maybe battle to 5 we will compete bro: D

see who will win this 5th tournament

I will fight hard

cause I'm still onfire bro,  maybe I will enter the top 10 in this tourney, and mybe 3 top (just imagine on top 3) Cheesy
I do not know why my portfolio is always wrong when I am sure it is the right price trend.
maybe my luck is over. of all my portfolios, none of which earned points.
I began to despair.
you must learn from your mistakes.

Do not give up . you will not get anything from it.

struggling. rise up. and passion
sometimes I make two portfolios with the same item just different direction of movement but still lose.
on the other side I see there are some people whose their portofolio both equally but their position is the rank 1 and 2. I see this more to the luck.

I will fight hard

cause I'm still onfire bro,  maybe I will enter the top 10 in this tourney, and mybe 3 top (just imagine on top 3) Cheesy
I do not know why my portfolio is always wrong when I am sure it is the right price trend.
I began to despair.

My teacher ever said, "trading is the hardest way to make easy money", so that will be easy when why try hard and always learn!

I will fight hard

I began to despair.

I will fight hard

I began to despair.

I will fight hard

I will fight hard
I can be! The users keep growing, the project gets more and more famous every day! So it is possible that the round will last longer. And maybe, it comes with a better prize and ideas!
hopefully.
only ico will end 2 days and it seems that the tournament will also end with the ico. after that go to beta tournament preparation.
the increasing number of tournament participants who increased sharply gave optimism that the project will succeed.
Quick Update!
Do you know that FundFantasy is holding a referral program for everyone who signed up and invested to the ICO?
Yes, you're invited to join this exciting program to earn your own (FREE) FUNDZ and get the ICO to next level!

BTC BONUS STAGES BTC
1-9 referrals = 5% bonus
10 - 19 referrals= 7.5% bonus
20+ referrals = 10% bonus

Read more information on the Manual Walkthrough -> https://docs.google.com/document/d/14UbA-php8fWiGstZ2SC_KuWTlBH0-fRO6g_rSCB-P2c/edit
Thank for your info. I have a Telegram channel. I will try to get some bonus from my referrals
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
Quick Update!
Do you know that FundFantasy is holding a referral program for everyone who signed up and invested to the ICO?
Yes, you're invited to join this exciting program to earn your own (FREE) FUNDZ and get the ICO to next level!

BTC BONUS STAGES BTC
1-9 referrals = 5% bonus
10 - 19 referrals= 7.5% bonus
20+ referrals = 10% bonus

Read more information on the Manual Walkthrough -> https://docs.google.com/document/d/14UbA-php8fWiGstZ2SC_KuWTlBH0-fRO6g_rSCB-P2c/edit
I can be! The users keep growing, the project gets more and more famous every day! So it is possible that the round will last longer. And maybe, it comes with a better prize and ideas!
Today,  tournament end?
Is Anyone here on leaderboard?

yes the fourth tournament is over. and now the fifth tournament has already begun with larger contest prizes and multi portfolios.
there are some people in here who made it into the top 25 tables. congratulations to them.

Top three leaderboard is waiting for you to beat them up! What are you waiting now? Head up to the web and knock 'em up Grin
https://fundfantasy.com/
Today,  tournament end?

yes the fourth tournament is over. and now the fifth tournament has already begun with larger contest prizes and multi portfolios.
there are some people in here who made it into the top 25 tables. congratulations to them.
Welcome to the fifth tournament.
This is a good moment to get some coins with free.
I see the fifth tournament have a big contest and with big prize. So , let's play again.l
Today,  tournament end?
The last second to the end of the fourth tournament Will coming. after this we are all waiting for ico to end and after that the actual tournament will soon take place.
when alpha tournament, we might dare to bet because the coin we bet is a prize coin. in the tournament beta, it will not be that easy anymore. one bit, you will lose and your courage will be reduced drastically.
Pages:
Jump to: