Pages:
Author

Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE] - page 27. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
TOKEN SALE STARTS TODAY!
Activity: 308
Very good project. I think it will be popular all over the world in the future. If the developers can carry out all the plans.
It's very nice that the platform is working now. I think this is a good motivation for investors. Moreover, everyone can see how the project they are investing.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Very good project. I think it will be popular all over the world in the future. If the developers can carry out all the plans.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Hi, I took 3rd place in the contest unfortunately and returned a few tokens. Of course lost more, but even at least a few tokens managed to return.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hello, are there any new friends? Before the sales of tokens, only a few hours remained. I've already decided to buy some tokens for myself.
I just won a lot of tokens for myself. I think the alpha version of the product was excellent. I just won 435 tokens and won first place in the contest. This is really cool.

Hello, are there any new friends? Before the sales of tokens, only a few hours remained. I've already decided to buy some tokens for myself.
Activity: 476
I think to participate until the tokens are not more expensive. Thanks to the developers for the bonuses.
Just before the start is less than a day. This is an excellent option for investing.
Here you are right if the guys will conduct a competent marketing company, then these tokens will definitely be in demand. Which in turn is very good for investors.

By the way, who knows what amount is allocated for marketing? I would like to understand for myself which company can be held for such money.

5% Post-ICO Promotion (4,000,000) So the dollar amount will depend on how many tokens will be sold at the ICO
And the price of the token is equal to the dollar or to another crypto currency? I would like to understand how it is more profitable to buy tokens if I have US dollars now
Activity: 294
I think to participate until the tokens are not more expensive. Thanks to the developers for the bonuses.
Just before the start is less than a day. This is an excellent option for investing.
Here you are right if the guys will conduct a competent marketing company, then these tokens will definitely be in demand. Which in turn is very good for investors.

By the way, who knows what amount is allocated for marketing? I would like to understand for myself which company can be held for such money.

5% Post-ICO Promotion (4,000,000) So the dollar amount will depend on how many tokens will be sold at the ICO
Activity: 123

Activity: 218
Activity: 364
Activity: 308
Hello, friends today took part in a slightly strange contest. The entrance was 10 tokens and 5 contractors of which 4 prize places. As a result, I won 10.6 tokens, but almost guaranteed.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DW0ZFBQW0AYzNXQ.jpg:large
Yes, the competition is really strange but still fun. I wish good luck to the developers, I want to test the platform release soon.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Hello, friends today took part in a slightly strange contest. The entrance was 10 tokens and 5 contractors of which 4 prize places. As a result, I won 10.6 tokens, but almost guaranteed.
Activity: 322
Good day. I would like to know what kind of medals are in account settings and for what can they be obtained and what advantages do they give?
Today I was able to win 236 tokens. It is very nice. The sale of tokens starts in 18 hours. I think to take part and support the developers. A good product!

It is perfectly. I also decided to buy tokens. And after what time after purchase, I can use these tokens to participate in tournaments?
Today I was able to win 236 tokens. It is very nice. The sale of tokens starts in 18 hours. I think to take part and support the developers. A good product!
Activity: 476
What happens to tokens that will not be sold during ICO? Will they be destroyed or not? I would like to understand for myself.
These tokens will be distributed proportionally between investors who have already bought tokens.

For example, if a participant has purchased 10% of the total amount of tokens sold, he will receive 10% of the tokens which were left undistributed when the token sale is finished.
Activity: 123
What happens to tokens that will not be sold during ICO? Will they be destroyed or not? I would like to understand for myself.
Activity: 218
I saw on the site that 2% of tokens allocated to the bounty program. You can give a link to the bounty branch. I would like to participate and get my tokens for free.
I'm interested in the subscription campaign, I would gladly become part of the community and promote your platform on this forum because the idea is close to me.
Activity: 364
I saw on the site that 2% of tokens allocated to the bounty program. You can give a link to the bounty branch. I would like to participate and get my tokens for free.
Pages:
Jump to: