Pages:
Author

Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE] - page 28. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hello! Yesterday I was able to win 70 tokens could guess where the price of precious metals would go. I begin to understand how this works. I will continue to use the platform.
Activity: 294
I've been testing the platform for over a week now and I must say that everything works fine and at the same time it's as simple as possible, even a novice can take part in tournaments and win his first tokens.
Here you are right! Especially I am happy with the simplicity of creating a portfolio and the availability of filters, you can easily find the tournament that you are interested in.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I've been testing the platform for over a week now and I must say that everything works fine and at the same time it's as simple as possible, even a novice can take part in tournaments and win his first tokens.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
still it's nice that guys already have a working concept it's very important for investors so you understand where you put the money. I think it's great.
Yes, I have already decided to buy tokens and for me as for the future investor it is very important that the platform is already running...
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
still it's nice that guys already have a working concept it's very important for investors so you understand where you put the money. I think it's great.
Hey. Took part in the competition and won again. The truth is not a great reward of 76 tokens, but there were only three participants, which means that the chances of winning were great
Activity: 476
Hi friends, who knows after buying tokens they can be immediately added to the platform or need to wait for the end of the ICO?
Well this is only an alpha version of the platform for this will have to wait for the release before using real tokens. I think we need to wait for the release of the platform.
Activity: 294
Hi friends, who knows after buying tokens they can be immediately added to the platform or need to wait for the end of the ICO?
Activity: 218
Hello friends can congratulate me. I won a major tournament and got 870 tokens. Now my account is in a big plus. I would like to try for real tokens

Wow, already 870 is very cool. I think when you play for real money, such victories will be in double pleasant. But we'll see if the tokens can be bought tomorrow
It's really lucky for you. How much will this be in terms of dollars ?. I would like to understand about.
Activity: 123
Hello friends can congratulate me. I won a major tournament and got 870 tokens. Now my account is in a big plus. I would like to try for real tokens

Wow, already 870 is very cool. I think when you play for real money, such victories will be in double pleasant. But we'll see if the tokens can be bought tomorrow
Activity: 322
Activity: 364
Hello! And when will the results of the general tournament? I would like to understand for what timeframes it is necessary to get to the first place in the table) Grin
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Hey. It was possible to win 116 tokens, it's pretty nice, but the total bill is in the red. I will work on this. I think you need more knowledge of market analysis.

This is still not a bad result. I think it's worth continuing to test the platform's work, as long as there is an opportunity to participate in tournaments
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Hey. It was possible to win 116 tokens, it's pretty nice, but the total bill is in the red. I will work on this. I think you need more knowledge of market analysis.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWvNIjiXcAc14Dp.jpg:large
Before the start of sales there was only 1 day. But in the office there is already a button "buy tokens." I see that the work is underway. I'm still studying the work of the platform.

ISO is nearing and developers are preparing to sell tokens. I think the demand will be great watching the pre-sale was excellent.
Before the start of sales there was only 1 day. But in the office there is already a button "buy tokens." I see that the work is underway. I'm still studying the work of the platform.
Activity: 476
I took the second place and got a few tokens. I received 13 tokens and invested 10. Profit is not great but it's all the same.
Activity: 123
While the alpha version works fine. I would like to of course see how the mobile version of the platform works. Since not in the full browser window it does not work.

https://fundfantasy.com/mobile
Yes, this link does not work. But this is the alpha version. I think in the future everything will be fixed.
Activity: 218
While the alpha version works fine. I would like to of course see how the mobile version of the platform works. Since not in the full browser window it does not work.
Activity: 364
then how much capital needed to get the victory maybe I will try to trade on altcoin and whether the project still hold ico program and bounty campaign?
Start of sales will begin only in 2 days and developers can receive an excellent bonus in 35%. I think this is a good motivation for investors, since tokens have a big incentive.
Pages:
Jump to: