Pages:
Author

Topic: 15,000usd at the end of Feb for Bitcoin?? - page 2. (Read 1198 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I am skeptical about the reaching this figure in such short time span but I am optimistic that we will hit $15K within next three months and we will also reach new all time high milestone before Dec 2018.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
it was not happening. on february, bitcoin price was decreased to the bottom of the market.
the red market finally over on april and started to recovering until today.
Activity: 251
I doubt it very much. analysts predict the price of bitcoin at the end of the year almost 100 000, we will see, as they say ..
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
I think the BTC can reach 15K $ and stay above that level at the earliest in about 3 months. After the middle of the year. But I may be wrong because BTC can always surprise us.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
 Well we are past Feb and we dint hit the speculated price, Bitcoin value is one that cannot be accurately determined over a period of time, it has the potential to get a high value but being too optimistic is of no good either
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
It doens't even look like we'll be at $15,000 USD by the end of spring now. The market is being pushed down by someone. Right when it broke $9400 resistance, someone pulled $30B from the market and BAM, crashed.
Activity: 1260
it was going to a down trend at february - march 2018, but now the bitcoin price is increasing in the market.
this will be good and at the end of market, i think it will be a new peak point for the crypto market in 2018.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Of course the price will reach this mark, but not so soon. Now April, the price has just started its upward movement.
Activity: 364
As you can see, it didn't happen. No one can predict the exact growth and decline of the price, unfortunately.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
It's good news if it can happen in the near future and I'll definitely start investing more in bitcoin or hold my token with it to happen and I'm sure to benefit later. It is not impossible to happen based on bitcoin current is now a good starting point for the future. Cool
Activity: 378
a lot of different opinions were about the price in February or the prices in March and April! in any case, everything was predictable! capitalization in the spring always increases, and the crypto market begins to grow in all directions! the main thing when there will go a glabal correction in time to leave from bitcoin!
Activity: 350
hey guys.. just want to ask your opinion..

if btc can reach at the end of this month its break through.. base on this report.. that ive read.. it says about 6000usd at the start of feb.. but now the current price doubled its value then.. now the price gone up to 11,000usd as of now.. and its flactuating every single minute or hr.. now some people say that its time to invest  now in btc.. heres the link of the news that ive read.. ill just qoute it.. https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/921735/Bitcoin-price-rise-latest-cryptocurrency-almost-doubles-value

thank you so much..
And that has not happened until now. The future is hard to guess so let's focus on the other way of investing.
Never believe in the words of experts or the words of journalists. That is really the forbidden of investors.
Activity: 406
The price is very slowly recovering, and at the moment is only 9 300 dollars. Therefore, we need to calm down and wait until the price at least returns to its previous position.
Activity: 596
However, the price has not yet reached even $ 10,000. Bitcoin is very unstable, so it is impossible to predict the price.
Activity: 52
Marinecoìn is having a good airdrop if you want to check them out.  20,000 -MTC- for completing AI assigned promotional task.  -MTC- uses time dilution technology to distribute their coin.  How much you earn is up to you and the amount of effort you want to put into it.  Lasting value has been coded into the blockchain for the long term success of the project. Here are some attributes of -MTC- dev-less - time dilution technology - value - community - time tested blockchain experience.  Read more  marineco.ìn
Activity: 210
In my opinion, the BTC price will be above that level in the end of December, so now is the best time for us to buy. But now the BTC price increases if you decide to buy them in the week before is probably better than now. hours.
Activity: 53
No this not happens, the price of bitcoin purchased Samet hype!
And now this already all subsided, in this moment is supposed to slow but stable growth, for return to bar 11-12K will need time and a long time!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
It seems we should forget the phenomenon of the rise that happened late last year, we have to be patient to wait for the price of $ 15k, maybe it will happen again in August, but I feel lucky because it can have a chance to buy cheaply.
Activity: 238
Actually did not achieve that. But anyway it started to rise. Maybe by the end of May, it will be much better.
Activity: 658
I think it will be possible by Bitcoin.Because Bitcoin prices were high of the start. The price of beta is free from other coins. I think it is not possible in February, but at the end of this month, Bitcoin can be worth 15,000 USD. We are very happy that Bitcoin is helping us earn money.

The price of bitcoin will not be able to reach $ 15k at the end of April. We should not be expecting so much bitcoin, we will be disappointed. But I think the bitcoin will hit $ 11-12k by the end of April or May, so hold on until the price goes up.
Pages:
Jump to: