Pages:
Author

Topic: 15,000usd at the end of Feb for Bitcoin?? - page 6. (Read 1198 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
February 24, 2018, 11:08:53 AM
Well the market is unpredictable but for me, it highly doubted that at the end of the February it will reach 15 grands. I'm predicting that bitcoin will still be in correction till March and April will be the start off slowly pumping.
Yeah, for now, I think it would be quite harder for bitcoin to get that mark in this short span. Under the current circumstances, I suppose it's not gonna happen in this month. But I believe the rise will occur in the coming months as the currency is possessing a great potential and it is having the ability to gain its value, but till then, keep faith in it...
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
February 24, 2018, 10:45:37 AM
Nobody knows actually. The price of Bitcoin has been constantly moving for now. It goes up and then it goes down all of a sudden. It went back to more than $11,000 but then it went down once again after that. Perhaps a correction for breaking the resistance. And now we are going down lower than $10,000. I think Bitcoin will not be able to make it to $15,000 within February. There is already less than a week left and right now the mark is red. $12,000 is a more practical target within this month. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
February 24, 2018, 10:39:39 AM
Well the market is unpredictable but for me, it highly doubted that at the end of the February it will reach 15 grands. I'm predicting that bitcoin will still be in correction till March and April will be the start off slowly pumping.
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 10:32:21 AM
Bitcoin could potentially reach the stated value if the current increeases continue to happen until the end of February. Otherwise it is still too early to claim things since we are all aware that because bitcoin's value is unstable it could change in a matter of hours or wven seconds. So let's just continue to patronize bitcoin and have faith in it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 10:23:34 AM
Bitcoin could reach 15k but it wont be until some greedy and rich bastard comes along and buys $400,000,000 on bitcoin just to get the price up and then tell all his friends and manipulate the market just so they can sell and make a nice profit . then the price goes down and they buy at the low price and buy another 400,000,000 at a lower price. and the cycle just repeats over and over. the same shit , this is the reason bitcoin will NEVER EVER be a main currency. Bitcoin is just another pyramid scheme and another way for illegal activities to be funded . drug dealers and other criminals are not going to wait for the price to go up . so they make it go up. it is a shame though as this was not what Bitcoin and other digital currency's where meant to be for. Governments are trying to stop this and will get more aggressive in doing so for these reasons. don't kid yourself that they cant either. they will . the reason why they are allowing this to carry on right now is because they are getting some taxes out of it. which is why it will soon be shut down. good things don't last forever . In fact i don't see it lasting another year or 2. The other thing I see is people say is the price will be more stable when the coins have all been mined. well that aint gonna happen either . there still will be market manipulation by the rich and criminals . the coin will always flow up and down due to the daily drug deals and weapon trading. Like i said it really is a shame because this is not what the purpose really was for Bitcoin. It is now just a money laundering service that the public can be part of and help the criminals. these are just some of the REAL reasons that it is not gonna work out . so dont bet the farm on this scheme . just put a little in it to help the criminal that need more money. have fun
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
February 24, 2018, 10:15:35 AM
Nope. I don't think Bitcoin price will reach $15k within this month. I think it can reach max $12k since there's only 3 days left and I think there is no expected good news to come for Bitcoin to reach moon within this 3 days left.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
February 24, 2018, 10:14:22 AM
hey guys.. just want to ask your opinion..

if btc can reach at the end of this month its break through.. base on this report.. that ive read.. it says about 6000usd at the start of feb.. but now the current price doubled its value then.. now the price gone up to 11,000usd as of now.. and its flactuating every single minute or hr.. now some people say that its time to invest  now in btc.. heres the link of the news that ive read.. ill just qoute it.. https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/921735/Bitcoin-price-rise-latest-cryptocurrency-almost-doubles-value

thank you so much..

Well I guess that it would really be pretty awesome for us bitcoin lovers if the price of bitcoins ever happens to reach $15000 by the end of this month because this will give lots of us profits or even get closer to breaking even for all the losses we've been suffering for the past few weeks. But sadly, I really do not think that this is really possible judging by the price of bitcoins today and how it moves. But I sure hope march will be different.
Activity: 42
February 24, 2018, 10:07:07 AM
Today 24.02.2018 Bitcoin price is 9618 USD, at the end of February I guess it will a more than 10 000 USD
Activity: 36
February 24, 2018, 10:04:06 AM
When we saw that bribe and amirikera are likely to be all the thickness, then the price of BTC decreased so much that the crytpo will be cloudy days. And for this instability, Bitcoin can reach $ 15,000 and for this condition people are afraid to invest and invest in the right time. If you lose your BTC loss, then there is a possibility of losing hope and it will take a lot of time to get excited.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 10:00:27 AM

if btc can reach at the end of this month its break through.. base on this report.. that ive read.. it says about 6000usd at the start of feb.. but now the current price doubled its value then.. now the price gone up to 11,000usd as of now.. and its flactuating every single minute or hr.. now some people say that its time to invest  now in btc.. heres the link of the news that ive read.. ill just qoute it.. https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/921735/Bitcoin-price-rise-latest-cryptocurrency-almost-doubles-value

thank you so much..

I think the possibility of bitcoins reaching $15,000 at the end of February is very high. But with pricing today, I don't think it will happen this February but it will definitely happen at around late April when the trend of bitcoin pricing is as stable as today. I hope it goes beyond $20,000.
Activity: 77
February 24, 2018, 09:59:26 AM
i think its impossible for now to reach $15k before the month of February end, because the current price is  not over $10k.  there's only few day's reamaining before this month end and the current price is to far at this target price. Yes its possible but not before this month end.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
February 24, 2018, 09:53:24 AM

thank you so much..

Hello, I think the BTC can reach 15K $ and stay above that level at the earliest in about 3 months. After the middle of the year. But I may be wrong because BTC can always surprise us.  Smiley

if there is some good changes about bitcoin then there is some possibility that it may have to reach on that price but we all know this is just an speculation and there is no other way on how it may become for.
Activity: 308
February 24, 2018, 09:49:15 AM
it could be that bitcoin regain that amount of prices in the end of this months. but, what i believe that in this time, cryptocurrencies trend is still bearish that tend to goes down. so, maybe at the end of march or middle of march that the prices would be good again.
Activity: 42
February 24, 2018, 09:48:18 AM
the price of bitcoin very unstable , so i think it's very hard to predict the price in exact time , so we should still see the movement of it , but we hope see it in up trend soon.
Yes its really precisely that the value or price of bitcoin was so unpredictable and so unstable too that made its price varies anytime is depend upon the demand. We cant tell that it would go $15000 or would go down, but lets just think always on a positive way so we cannot be feel discouraged about its value.
very few days are remaining in this month and still prices are far from 15k this can only be possible in one way that if a big bunch of people buy bitcoin now and hold it, this act will give a hype to the values in few hours,
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
February 24, 2018, 09:46:11 AM
I doubt it will reach $15k by the end of February. In fact I think it will take a while for it to cross the $12k mark and move to $13k or $14k. Those round numbers ($10k, $15k, $20k, etc) have a strong psychological effect on people and bitcoin will struggle to pass them, and give confidence to investors once more. I think we will stay a while between the $9k and $12k. Only after we managed to create a good level of support around $10k, and stay above that value for a week or so, we can start thinking about the possibility to start testing $15k.

I think this stability is not bad for bitcoin, as it gives it time to develop and calm the markets. Don't forget we came down from $20k, and that frightens people, since there is not enough knowledge about bitcoin. But staying above $10k for a while, should restore some trust among investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
February 24, 2018, 09:41:24 AM

thank you so much..
It will be impossible since the end of February is already approaching. Your predictions is possible in March because bitcoin needs time to gain its momentum. The price of bitcoin also need to undergo a steady increase to reach 15000 USD which bitcoin has not been able to do this last few weeks. Your link is very awesome and thank you for letting others give their opinion.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

thank you so much..
I'm not quit sure about exact price of Bitcoin, but I'm sure the future of bitcoin can break the idea we can imagine.
No matter what the news are, the important part of bitcoin is its owner around the world
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 09:37:46 AM
Bitcoin price at 15000usd is not imposible, we all know that bitcoin price is so volatile, it goes up and goes down at any moment. The current price now is stable, but we don't know the price tomorrow or next day will suddenly move up and reach 15000usd.
Activity: 658
February 24, 2018, 09:36:57 AM

thank you so much..
it is possible that Bitcoin may reach 15,000 Dollars by the end of this February, see the continued growth of Bitcoin I hope by the end of this month Bitcoin will reach that price.But we can only predict that in the end the price fluctuations Bitcoin no one can predict completely
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
February 24, 2018, 09:32:27 AM
the price of bitcoin very unstable , so i think it's very hard to predict the price in exact time , so we should still see the movement of it , but we hope see it in up trend soon.
Yes its really precisely that the value or price of bitcoin was so unpredictable and so unstable too that made its price varies anytime is depend upon the demand. We cant tell that it would go $15000 or would go down, but lets just think always on a positive way so we cannot be feel discouraged about its value.
Pages:
Jump to: