Pages:
Author

Topic: 15,000usd at the end of Feb for Bitcoin?? - page 3. (Read 1198 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I think it will be possible by Bitcoin.Because Bitcoin prices were high of the start. The price of beta is free from other coins. I think it is not possible in February, but at the end of this month, Bitcoin can be worth 15,000 USD. We are very happy that Bitcoin is helping us earn money.
Activity: 266
As the month is april now, the price is half of 15000$. Well i would recommend you to wait for some time as the price of bitcoin is stabilising and it would reach that amount by the 2nd week of may. Well if you want to buy bitcoins ,it would be the best time to buy bitcoins .
Bitcoin is too much volatile and my answer cant be 100 percent correct. Please do your research and choose wisely.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
maybe he's going to buy lots of bitcoin just trust the investors, especially those who buy so much they should not sell them just bitcoin them for a bit more price bitcoin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
I was hoping bitcoin went up more this year but am
so disappointed the value per bitcoin went down so low
in value due to the panic sells in trade market.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I hope this will happen dinner, in September
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
hey guys.. just want to ask your opinion..

if btc can reach at the end of this month its break through.. base on this report.. that ive read.. it says about 6000usd at the start of feb.. but now the current price doubled its value then.. now the price gone up to 11,000usd as of now.. and its flactuating every single minute or hr.. now some people say that its time to invest  now in btc.. heres the link of the news that ive read.. ill just qoute it.. https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/921735/Bitcoin-price-rise-latest-cryptocurrency-almost-doubles-value

thank you so much..

Now the time has gone and we have seen that bitcoin couldn't reached at $15000 and still bitcoin stop under $10000, but it is not bad becasue we know that in the end we will be seen bitcoin in a highest price and that price will be enough for us and more than $15000. I also read articles but i think we should search on our self and predict about bitcoin price in our thinking and then take a step.
Activity: 166
Merit: 15
As practice has shown, bitcoin did not reach this level neither at the end of February nor at the end of March. Now there are two scenarios.  The first one is a sharp growth. Second - slow fall and in September a return to the strong growth.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Hmm at that time was a bit impossible for bitcoin to reach 15k$, now is a bit low 8K but I hope that this year will be a good one for bitcoin and not just for it, for all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 420

if btc can reach at the end of this month its break through.. base on this report.. that ive read.. it says about 6000usd at the start of feb.. but now the current price doubled its value then.. now the price gone up to 11,000usd as of now.. and its flactuating every single minute or hr.. now some people say that its time to invest  now in btc.. heres the link of the news that ive read.. ill just qoute it.. https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/921735/Bitcoin-price-rise-latest-cryptocurrency-almost-doubles-value

thank you so much..

just calm bitcoin prices will definitely make a price recovery so do not be afraid when bitcoin prices collapse up to as cheap as this, not only that I think bitcoin will still go up in every new year and it is great for the long term.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
It's the middle of April and it looks like Bitcoin is slowly recovering. Let's hope that new investors won't give up so easily as other people did. There are many positive news that should encourage new people to become interested in Bitcoin. Bitcoin transaction fees are low, network is not as overloaded as it used to be few months ago. Bitcoin is on a good way to become expensive once again. Just give it some time.
Activity: 1
Now I am very excited on the potential for Marinecoin ( marineco.in ). Marinecoin is community driven coin that is designed for IoT device machine to machine payment system. Marinecoin AI driven airdrop program is plan to offer 20,000 MTC per person to anyone who is willing to post a simple message all managed by artificial intelligence.  I have been following a coin Electroneum, a coin claiming to Airdrop to millions of cell phone users. Its Android miner is live already and only has 68000 online for most of day. It claims to have 1 million app download. It’s market cap is 220 million USD . If Marinecoin new AI driven Airdrop program succeeds to airdrop to 20k or even more members, I can easily see MTC price to go up 100x. Currently the MTC market cap is less than 1 million USD, specifically only at half million USD at 0.018 doge trading price. If the airdrop can successfully reach 1 million users, then of course, MTC market cap should trade at par with Electronum or 400x rise from current price.  The value of MTC certainly is there.My post is not to knock on Electroneum, I like Electroneum and it has huge potential. But by comparing to Electroneum, if Marinecoin can succeeds on new AI airdrop program to attract huge amount of new members, MTC is on the path to increase 100x on value!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166

thank you so much..
Noticing the current market which is toatlly against btc at the time this price is somewhat unachievable within that much time.The market will recover but we need to give it some time to recover anf just have faith in its potential. The prices dips and correction are remain for some longer period but they will recover in the mid of the year and reach almost $20k by year end.Hope for ite betterment.
Activity: 589
Bitcoin ever reached $ 15000 but did not last long, now bitcoin has decreased quite dratis, hopefully the middle of this year is the price of bitcoin has increased high
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I doubt that this is gonna happen even in the next few months. I do believe its gonna go up in price tho, not sure about 15k usd tho.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

thank you so much..

There is a huge chance for bitcoins to reach $20k dollar if people will keep on holding their coins but there are new traders who are afraid of losing a huge amount of profit when there's a slight decrease on their coins that's why the price of bitcoins is still decreasing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
still waiting for that
but obviously, it needs take a time a little bit for it to goes higher
there are many bad news come over for the bitcoin, and thats realy sad to hear that
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Looks like you were horribly wrong, as bitcoin has now dropped quite clearly below $9,000, a price point it is likely to hover around for some time.

Hopefully there's some great news in bound because this price point feels like dangerous territory for bitcoin.
Activity: 55
I'm not sure that until the end of this month there will be such a price. But I am sure that by the end of the year the price will be $ 30,000...
Activity: 51
not $15k. its now $9k. but may b up $15k by the end of march
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
Good news if it will happen later I will definitely invest more in bitcoin and can hold my token with it I definitely benefit. It is not even possible to base the current of bitcoin now as a good start for the future. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: