Pages:
Author

Topic: 15,000usd at the end of Feb for Bitcoin?? - page 5. (Read 1198 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 05:11:43 PM
I think bitcoin will reach a value of$ 15,000 or more in early or mid-March. Until the end of February remained very little time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 05:08:20 PM
I always think what good it will do if we have a bitcoin price of 15K at the 28th of February just to drop back to 10K at the 2nd of March again. It is one thing to reach a high level, but something completely different to stay there. Of course that is not important for a trader. But for the holders like me, we wish for a more steady growth. Even if it takes much longer.
You have the ratio! If we were all traders, we`ll don`t care what the price is, because professional traders could make a profit even on the small drops of the price. But as for most BTC holders much more matter to see the stable growth of the BTC price based on the development and other good news on it. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
February 25, 2018, 04:49:54 PM
Everyone is waiting for spring to come and Bitcoin strive to new heights, but if the crowd is waiting, then maybe everything will be a little different... In any case, the whales are procured and need to be alert at any time the price can go up.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
February 24, 2018, 02:58:57 PM
Right now we are again below 10000$ mark  and slowly going down.

it is very hard to predict some analysts insist that we are going completely down.
Others are saying that this is just another correction and more violaty to come.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 334
February 24, 2018, 02:42:09 PM
I guess it is possible for bitcoin to reach this value or even more if it will grow however, february was almost come to an end and still there's no sign of fluctuation. But don't afraid because bitcoin might increase at the month of march. All we need to do is to buy and keep hold because for sure it will increase again so don't worry about it.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 02:36:59 PM
I think bitcoin will grow very much. Just look at how whales buy bitcoin on a decline -
https://blockchain.info/address/3Cbq7aT1tY8kMxWLbitaG7yT6bPbKChq64
Only one whale bought bitcoin for $ 400 million at $ 6,000.
Activity: 34
February 24, 2018, 12:06:24 PM
hey guys.. just want to ask your opinion..

if btc can reach at the end of this month its break through.. base on this report.. that ive read.. it says about 6000usd at the start of feb.. but now the current price doubled its value then.. now the price gone up to 11,000usd as of now.. and its flactuating every single minute or hr.. now some people say that its time to invest  now in btc.. heres the link of the news that ive read.. ill just qoute it.. https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/921735/Bitcoin-price-rise-latest-cryptocurrency-almost-doubles-value

thank you so much..
and 6000usd could be the lowest of 2018. And if you have seen the previous years bitcoin charts crash has always happend
Activity: 378
February 24, 2018, 12:04:35 PM
Haha well if Bitcoin is going to hit $15K by the end of February it had better get a move on. In all seriousness, it's a tough few months but hopefully as we go further into 2018, the price will once again begin to rise.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
February 24, 2018, 12:03:56 PM
i think its impossible for now to reach $15k before the month of February end, because the current price is  not over $10k.  there's only few day's reamaining before this month end and the current price is to far at this target price. Yes its possible but not before this month end.
By the start or mid of march, bitcoin will show some decent progress but at present it is not possible for it to touch 15,000 dollars in just 3 to 4 days. as you said, we are already touching the end of February. But still no need to worry, it will increase soon.
And I think by the end of March, bitcoin will cost around 14,000. Spring and electricity for mining will be required less. This is seasonality.
Activity: 112
February 24, 2018, 12:01:46 PM
i think its impossible for now to reach $15k before the month of February end, because the current price is  not over $10k.  there's only few day's reamaining before this month end and the current price is to far at this target price. Yes its possible but not before this month end.
By the start or mid of march, bitcoin will show some decent progress but at present it is not possible for it to touch 15,000 dollars in just 3 to 4 days. as you said, we are already touching the end of February. But still no need to worry, it will increase soon.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
February 24, 2018, 11:54:00 AM
I always think what good it will do if we have a bitcoin price of 15K at the 28th of February just to drop back to 10K at the 2nd of March again. It is one thing to reach a high level, but something completely different to stay there. Of course that is not important for a trader. But for the holders like me, we wish for a more steady growth. Even if it takes much longer.
what's the good thing we have another dip so it means another easy money there are alot of people taking advantage of the crash. february is going to end 15k is looking far and far away but it still possible. if bitcoin is going steadily growing one day there would be a price correction just like what happen in january.
Activity: 959
Merit: 500
February 24, 2018, 11:36:25 AM
Activity: 135
February 24, 2018, 11:31:26 AM
Looks like it's hard to be there as now the price goes down again. I think we need to expect this in April.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 11:29:28 AM
Well the market is unpredictable but for me, it highly doubted that at the end of the February it will reach 15 grands. I'm predicting that bitcoin will still be in correction till March and April will be the start off slowly pumping.
Yeah, for now, I think it would be quite harder for bitcoin to get that mark in this short span. Under the current circumstances, I suppose it's not gonna happen in this month. But I believe the rise will occur in the coming months as the currency is possessing a great potential and it is having the ability to gain its value, but till then, keep faith in it...

I think it we shouldn't worry about not rising for months because I think bitcoin will surely climb. For holders, its really great that bitcoin will stay at 10k mark for the time being so that they're able to get more coins before it pumps high. It's kinda useless to predict at this point because there's no way they can predict what will the whole market community do with their bitcoin. I think we should think for what we should do for situations that will happen in the future and try to be smart for every moves we make.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 11:25:44 AM
Why cant it reach? For me, i think the price will hit that mark although we have just a few days to go and its still at 11k. Dont forget there can be an increament of about 2k within a single day,so it possible.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 24, 2018, 11:24:37 AM
$15000 is very unlikely a projection for the end of February, the market is still drifting sideways and many people have barely recovered from the heavy losses they took, I know I'm yet to so most likely middle of March the markets will have stabilised and continued its upward trend. That's my projection 2-3 week of March.

Yes I agree with you.  End of February is very near so the prediction of bitcoin price that it will goes up up to $15k is impossible.  But who knows no one knows.  But the best prediction would be, it would be high but not as much as $15k.  Maybe on the next coming months.
Activity: 182
Merit: 122
February 24, 2018, 11:22:10 AM
Kind of unlikely since you have directors and high level executives saying that it is not going to be successful such as from this thread reporting what a major payment processor is predicting what will happen to it's use in the future
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2018-02-22-paypal-cfo-bitcoins-success-is-very-likely-2996925

So at this point it is really up to the technology at this point in time for it to brush off these institution's allegations on bitcoin's future and it's use.
Activity: 111
February 24, 2018, 11:17:01 AM
$15000 is very unlikely a projection for the end of February, the market is still drifting sideways and many people have barely recovered from the heavy losses they took, I know I'm yet to so most likely middle of March the markets will have stabilised and continued its upward trend. That's my projection 2-3 week of March.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 11:14:02 AM
We'll never really know. The market can change overnight if it has to. There are a lot of factors affecting the price of btc. Most of the time its the news whether negative or positive. Sometimes its the manipulation of the whales in order to buy cheap and sell at a very high price. Sometimes its the investors whether a lot of people are buying because of low price or because they have lots of extra money to spare. So how bitcoin will move at the end of feb will be mostly up to these factors. We can never tell if its going bacj to 4,000 or back to 19,000. We'll see.
Activity: 75
February 24, 2018, 11:12:53 AM
now we all witnessing that it is not possible, it would be lucky for us if it does not drop below
$6000, but it will climb again for sure
Pages:
Jump to: