Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 23. (Read 267187 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Don't forget everyone, I'm still offering up the 1BTC bonus to our next block finder.  Let's get her done!
If you can arrange something with the weather so that it stops being 105*F every day, I'll happily point my 5TH back here.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
I lived pretty close to Fort Wayne, IN, which is where I flew out of mostly.  I could make it to Detroit in a couple hours if necessary.  Not a whole lot of anything around but farms.  I was lucky.  My town had both a McDonald's and a Subway.  We were big time LOL.

Don't forget everyone, I'm still offering up the 1BTC bonus to our next block finder.  Let's get her done!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
So, I've been offline for a couple weeks.  Just moved to Ohio, and haven't got the miners up and running yet.

That said, I'm not sure if running the S5s makes any sense anymore..  Don't know whether I should pick up a used s7 or two or wait for the S9 price to come down, or find another alternative..

Probably too late to sell the s5's.. hardly worth packing them up and shipping them..

T
Congrats on the move.  I lived in OH for a couple years.  Great hunting (I was up in the NW)... whitetail, pheasant, turkey.  Also some predator hunting, too.

I've got an S5 that still chugs away here at home.  LOL... I've got 2 S3s still hashing away, too.  Are they losing money?  Yup.  Probably going to unplug them.  Maybe Tongue

NW Ohio, here, too! 
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8049
'The right to privacy matters'
It's a possibility.  We're at 359% of expectations now (the current diff being 213G).  If the diff were to change right now by -10%, then the total shares of 5n would be 958.5G.  We're currently at 767G shares on this round.

well I am taking a swing at it for 2 hours 100th
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
It's a possibility.  We're at 359% of expectations now (the current diff being 213G).  If the diff were to change right now by -10%, then the total shares of 5n would be 958.5G.  We're currently at 767G shares on this round.
legendary
I have a 5n question.

Pretty soon  the diff adjustment will come and it looks to be a negative.  say it brings us to a 200 diff.

5n  is  5 x 200 or 1,000  and this block is pushing 800  so pretty soon  we could be  based on this block alone for our 5n is this correct?
legendary
Some fast math.   we are at 760,000,000,000  shares.   all the combined blocks before this =  1,100,000,000,000

so 10 blocks   avg is 110,000,000,000 shares   this fucker is  about  7x that.

I am pushing 200th for an hour.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Oh yeah, I remember you making that 400% comment... and all I could think was, "crap, we're jinxed now!"

As far as bonus is concerned, since we haven't hit any blocks, and I have had to pay for May, June and July hosting expenses out of pocket, I'm pretty much out of BTC to give away - which is why I removed the promo reference from the OP and from the thread title.  Rolling the prize was just too costly... lol we'd be up to like 6BTC now.

Having written that, I do have 1BTC that I was going to throw at a rental to try and bust this block open.  Rather than that, I'll send it to the first person to find a block.

So, anyone who finds the next block will get the 1BTC from me.

Good luck!
Activity: 70
Another block less diff in less then 24 hours, oh boy. At least it's a flat diff change so share percent stays the same. Jonny, remember back during the horse race we were both preying this block isn't one of those infamous 400%+ Kano blocks? Better prey harder....

Anyway, you still have the coin per diff bonus going? If so, what's it up to now? Maybe sink my last coin into a rental I got from selling some gear.

Hope bonus is still valid....i'm trowing some rental jonny's way in hop to find a block.....too long.....after a good streak of blocks
good luck to all!!
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Another block less diff in less then 24 hours, oh boy. At least it's a flat diff change so share percent stays the same. Jonny, remember back during the horse race we were both preying this block isn't one of those infamous 400%+ Kano blocks? Better prey harder....

Anyway, you still have the coin per diff bonus going? If so, what's it up to now? Maybe sink my last coin into a rental I got from selling some gear.
Activity: 61
A lot of time without block... we need more luck!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
So, I've been offline for a couple weeks.  Just moved to Ohio, and haven't got the miners up and running yet.

That said, I'm not sure if running the S5s makes any sense anymore..  Don't know whether I should pick up a used s7 or two or wait for the S9 price to come down, or find another alternative..

Probably too late to sell the s5's.. hardly worth packing them up and shipping them..

T
Congrats on the move.  I lived in OH for a couple years.  Great hunting (I was up in the NW)... whitetail, pheasant, turkey.  Also some predator hunting, too.

I've got an S5 that still chugs away here at home.  LOL... I've got 2 S3s still hashing away, too.  Are they losing money?  Yup.  Probably going to unplug them.  Maybe Tongue
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Well, I use Oregon Mines for my hosting.  I've also heard good things about sidehack's facility (you have to PM him to see if he's got any capacity).

Great. I will have a look at both options. Thanks Jonny.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Well, I use Oregon Mines for my hosting.  I've also heard good things about sidehack's facility (you have to PM him to see if he's got any capacity).
Activity: 121
Need some info from the experts in this forum Smiley Can anyone advice on a good and affordable hosting company, both EU or US, since I'm interested in buying 2x S9s but cannot operate them at home (electricity cost is quite expensive). Many thanks.
Activity: 206

T

You can check and see what they're selling for on eBay.
Activity: 76

T
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Hi,

Can i set EU:3334 pool with IP? I am having problem with workers and i think that this can be a solution.

Thanks!
Yes, you can use port 3334 on the EU server.  What problem are you having with your workers?  Perhaps I can help debug something for you?

Sorry Bravo pool working hard the Avalon 6 burned out the circuit.

Apparently the outlets have pretending to be dedicated outlets. All surge protectors are good, Miner and pool server too. Will startup again in the morning when I look for more outlets in the basement. Now miner hosting looks good.

Oops Tongue.  Hopefully you can get the miner safely moved to another circuit and not burn that one out, too. Wink
Activity: 721
Merit: 504
Sorry Bravo pool working hard the Avalon 6 burned out the circuit.

Apparently the outlets have pretending to be dedicated outlets. All surge protectors are good, Miner and pool server too. Will startup again in the morning when I look for more outlets in the basement. Now miner hosting looks good.
Activity: 61
Hi,

Can i set EU:3334 pool with IP? I am having problem with workers and i think that this can be a solution.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: