Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 24. (Read 267187 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Weird.  I'll probably try a rental with MRR EU rigs to see if I can replicate that.  I know that my own rigs get their expected hash on both the US and EU servers.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Different rigs. One was EU-amsterdam other was Germany. Before their hashes were showing normal in history.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Maybe its just me but ive rented twice from MRR and both times from europe i've had lower than advertised hash rates here. Used the eu.stratum too. Anyone else having this?

I've not used MRR in EU.  I have used NH in EU, however, and have not seen lower than expected hash rates.  Have you tried multiple different rigs, or did you rent the same one twice?

Hi, Jonhy,

What happen with the work before halving?

Thanks!

Not sure what you're referring to; however, if I were to hazard a guess, I think you mean the shares that have been submitted prior to the halving.  Those shares are all recorded, and will be paid out accordingly once we find a block.  The difference is that now the blocks are 12.5 coins, rather than the 25 coins they were previously.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Hi, Jonhy,

What happen with the work before halving?

Thanks!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Maybe its just me but ive rented twice from MRR and both times from europe i've had lower than advertised hash rates here. Used the eu.stratum too. Anyone else having this?
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Well, crap.  I truly was hoping we'd find a block before the halving.  Unfortunately luck wasn't with us.

So, now we will find 2 blocks back to back Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8049
'The right to privacy matters'
I am pushing 100 th at this only 6 blocks left!
Activity: 200
Merit: 103
Hello Bitcoin World!!
Saw your vid Rozo, another 30TH coming in! Find me the block you lazy microchips!

Sweet and we gotta find a way to kick this lady microchips in the butt!!!

If I only knew what kind of carrot to put on the end of the stick  Grin
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Did a 250 Th rental for a few hours and S7 pointed her.
Come on block before having.

Anyone can can help out and get a block for having lets show support for the small pool. Lets do this.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
The pool most certainly does not reject vardiff.  I have no idea what you are talking about, so please explain what you are really meaning here.

I want to help you but need to understand the problem.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I mine because math
Saw your vid Rozo, another 30TH coming in! Find me the block you lazy microchips!
Hello Bitcoin World!!
That's weird I had a fixed order for 100 terrahash for 24 hours and it just got kicked =(

#1457923 so I just did a regular one this time.

I've got to head out for a bit hopefully  this one doesn't get kicked but itis working now
Hello Bitcoin World!!
Perhaps this will be a bit more incentive...

If you find a block before the halving, I will send you 2BTC.

Good luck!

I did a video post =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqpdde6fvbo

legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Perhaps this will be a bit more incentive...

If you find a block before the halving, I will send you 2BTC.

Good luck!
legendary
Well guys were getting down to the final 24 hours before the countdown, so let's see if we can't stir up a block party and plan it for later today Cool

Let's get that block guys and to start us off I'm going to rent a 100 th for the next 24 hours. (in like 3H)

Johnny isn't there still a promotion in place?

"Great success is built on failure, frustration, even catastrophy."
~ Sumner Redstone

"The fastest way to succeed is to double your failure rate." ~ Thomas Watson Sr.

We can do this!! Go team Johnny!!

okay I will fire something up.

i did 2 10th fixed rentals total 20th for 10 hours
Hello Bitcoin World!!
Well guys were getting down to the final 24 hours before the countdown, so let's see if we can't stir up a block party and plan it for later today Cool

Let's get that block guys and to start us off I'm going to rent a 100 th for the next 24 hours. (in like 3H)

Johnny isn't there still a promotion in place?

"Great success is built on failure, frustration, even catastrophy."
~ Sumner Redstone

"The fastest way to succeed is to double your failure rate." ~ Thomas Watson Sr.

We can do this!! Go team Johnny!!
Hello Bitcoin World!!
legendary

240volt. 
  if you are 120 volt  the best backup is this

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fs-gs-server-psus-boards-kits-stickminers-gpu-riser-power-made-in-usa-940317

with this http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-OF-2-HP-438202-001-DPS-1200FB-A-1200W-AC-Hot-Plug-Power-Supply-440785-001-/401146683436?

then clock to freq  450-462

read here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/s9-ln-1534854

sidehacks  dps-1200 will run the s-9 very well on the downclock  using 120 volts.

since the only 'perfect' psus at 120volts are the evga 1600 g2 , p2, t2   

getting 1 board with 2 psus  from sidehack  is not too bad a deal.

especially   if noise is an issue.

This is contrary to 'Race to the bottom thinking'   , but once I started to play the game with the it will still be working in 28 years(i will be 87 then) mindset I have found the game is less stressful

Hello Bitcoin World!!
Pages:
Jump to: