Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 27. (Read 267195 times)

Activity: 777
Merit: 1003
311%+ is to be expected, but man it does not feel good when it takes 6 weeks to get there.  Cry

Do we need to start sacrificing cows over here?  Grin
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Ok got S7 pointed here now.
Come on block. Smiley
Right here I have my S7 there.
Jonny has his miners there also.
https://www.oregonmines.com
That's who I wrote to.  I emailed them back and forth a couple months ago, but no response to my latest inquiry.  It's fine, actually, as I should wait to see what the halving brings us before committing my gear somewhere.

I just shipped my miner there there then told them it is shipped and gave them tracking number.

Ya I would probably wait to see what happens now.

I'm curious on what the difficulty is going to do after having. Got the S9 out now and what is going to go off line.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
That's who I wrote to.  I emailed them back and forth a couple months ago, but no response to my latest inquiry.  It's fine, actually, as I should wait to see what the halving brings us before committing my gear somewhere.
I've had to stop mining for the summer now, just too hot and I moved to a smaller house so the heat inside isn't as easy to get rid of, it builds up faster.  Hopefully we all survive the halving, I don't expect to mine at home again until the fall.  I contacted a place about hosting my machine(s), but they did not get back to me.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I've had to stop mining for the summer now, just too hot and I moved to a smaller house so the heat inside isn't as easy to get rid of, it builds up faster.  Hopefully we all survive the halving, I don't expect to mine at home again until the fall.  I contacted a place about hosting my machine(s), but they did not get back to me.
Activity: 721
Merit: 504
I have my miners on a timer. The time shuts off for 30 minutes in the afternoon. Now thats its summer time and the basement heats up after 1pm I will set it for the next 2 months to turn off for 3 hours. Now while at work I don't worry about my Aavalon. The only thin I leave on is the router
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8049
'The right to privacy matters'
So been sending more hash to the pool last 2 days, feels like trying to have a baby after getting a vasectomy! Keep trying but shooting blanks...... Anyone know if NH/WH has been finding blocks? Seams like after the upgrade they did, lots of empty hash there. I see people landing blocks with MRR, but have not seen anything from NH/WH.

I am shot out of coins.

Ordered 4 s-9's
Spent the rest renting on a few pools.

I have to get coins together to order a modded miner from sidehack.
Pay the prize out for the diff adjustment game.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
So been sending more hash to the pool last 2 days, feels like trying to have a baby after getting a vasectomy! Keep trying but shooting blanks...... Anyone know if NH/WH has been finding blocks? Seams like after the upgrade they did, lots of empty hash there. I see people landing blocks with MRR, but have not seen anything from NH/WH.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Over 300%.  And of course, BTC has risen in price pretty dramatically - over $700 on coinbase.  The good news is that I have to pay out far fewer coins for my hosting.  The bad news is that we haven't seen any coins come back in.  And, of course, last week I was out of the country with pretty limited internet access and 2 of my Avalons went dark - the 2 I have at my home, not at my hosting.  All they needed was a rPi reboot, but I couldn't get it done until I got back late last night.
Activity: 121
same here... used all my coins on this block so now have to wait for a payout which still definitely won't match the amount spent Cry
legendary
I had this happen with mmpool.org back in November 2015.

I went for 11 coins on 1 block. Not going to drop,big,coin at this but I,am running a little at the block right now.
wow, 300%. I think we paid the price, now time for a block! Starting to worry that we don't get 4-5 blocks before 1/2'ing and I've sunk a boat load into this round. Anyone know a 5-10Ph guy to come in for a bit and help us out of this rut?

I here you man. I put all my coin it at the start hoping to hit one. I had to pay for hosting out of pocket instead of using Coin but that is the  risk.

Come on block you know you want to come here.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
wow, 300%. I think we paid the price, now time for a block! Starting to worry that we don't get 4-5 blocks before 1/2'ing and I've sunk a boat load into this round. Anyone know a 5-10Ph guy to come in for a bit and help us out of this rut?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
We'll hit a block sometime! My superstition gives us an 18/20 chance today.

Well, OK then!  Let's blow some coin!

Smiley
Activity: 165
We'll hit a block sometime! My superstition gives us an 18/20 chance today.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
274%  Yikes.  This is getting ridiculous.   Undecided
Activity: 165
My humble Antminer S3 is in the pool now Smiley
legendary
Yeah it would be nice to see one.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
So, how about that next block eh?! Tryin to get paid and find some more blocks with this price increase!
Pages:
Jump to: