Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 25. (Read 267195 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
jonny should be able to see best share.

I moved an s-9 here for a bit.

Since it is in house I am exploring lower clocks and fans.

it is a batch 4 running at freq 462 vs freq 600

fans set at 35%

very impressive on the down clock   to freq 462  it is quiet fans are at nice low numbers

if you are willing to down clock you can run it in house.

What hash rate are you experiencing with the down clock?

this is what it does 9.9 vs 12.8

but fans set at 35%  and the power used is 4.5 amp at 240 volts or 1080 watts at the wall

Did you buy the Bitmain P/S, as well?
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8049
'The right to privacy matters'

fans set at 35%

very impressive on the down clock   to freq 462  it is quiet fans are at nice low numbers

this is what it does 9.9 vs 12.8

but fans set at 35%  and the power used is 4.5 amp at 240 volts or 1080 watts at the wall

fans set at 35%

very impressive on the down clock   to freq 462  it is quiet fans are at nice low numbers

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Is there any way to know the pool's best share?
All shares are tracked in logs, and I keep the logs archived.  It would be a very painstaking process to parse all of them to determine the absolute best - especially since I first have to strip all of them of the malformed messages and characters that are constantly hitting them.

Could it be done?  Yes.  Do I have the time to?  Unfortunately, not.

I know that my own hardware has popped a 168G share recently, but that's all I know without going through the logs.
legendary

fans set at 35%

very impressive on the down clock   to freq 462  it is quiet fans are at nice low numbers

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Is there any way to know the pool's best share?
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
7 days left before having. For real come on block.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Fingers, toes, and eyes all crossed Smiley
legendary
Anyone else notice Bitfury winning more blocks. Must have new miners
Jonny are your servers air conditioned? Mine is not since I'm maxed for electricity. The fan sounds like an S7 because its 90 in the house on this nice hot night. I supposed I can but a nosua fan left over from  an aisic, have you tried that?
Enough complaining Just shut my pool down and will move the server to the basement with the miners.

My pool servers live in data centers.  My miners - all but the 2 A6 I have at home - live in a hosted facility.  I use Oregon Mines to host my Avalons.  Absolutely great customer service.

Oh, and the maintenance is completed.  Your miners should already be reconnecting to the US stratum server. Smiley

good I just pointed 100th for 1 hour fingers crossed
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Jonny are your servers air conditioned? Mine is not since I'm maxed for electricity. The fan sounds like an S7 because its 90 in the house on this nice hot night. I supposed I can but a nosua fan left over from  an aisic, have you tried that?
Enough complaining Just shut my pool down and will move the server to the basement with the miners.

My pool servers live in data centers.  My miners - all but the 2 A6 I have at home - live in a hosted facility.  I use Oregon Mines to host my Avalons.  Absolutely great customer service.

Oh, and the maintenance is completed.  Your miners should already be reconnecting to the US stratum server. Smiley
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Just about to start the maintenance.  US stratum server will be down for about 30 minutes.  I'll post here when it's back online.
Activity: 721
Merit: 504
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
I've been praying to the Bitcoin gods, sacrificing virgins (managed to find a couple girls at the local gentlemen's club who swore they were pure Tongue ) and doing block break dances.  I want this round over with as much as all of you do.

On a completely different note, I will be taking the US stratum server offline for some maintenance tomorrow morning (about 0900 EDT on 7/1).  It shouldn't be down for more than 30 minutes, and I will update back here when everything has been completed.  The EU stratum server will remain unaffected, so make sure you've set it as a backup on your gear so you won't lose any hashing time.

Let's end this round and get a nice quick couple blocks!
legendary
Well I blew a couple coins yesterday.. to no avail.  What are our chances of hitting a block at .11PH?

Undecided

less then when you were pushing over 1 ph.  pool got up to 6 ph last night and nothing Embarrassed
Well I blew a couple coins yesterday.. to no avail.  What are our chances of hitting a block at .11PH?

Undecided

rented 20th from mrr for 3 hours and then another 3 if its a solid performer. Incase you were wondering 0.0069 for 3 hours total. Again I get to control hours and will get a little btc back if it underperforms. Any over performance is a bonus for me
legendary
Hey guys been really busy lately and been in and out of town, so I haven't been paying much attention to the pool and it looks like we're still stuck =((

So I propose we start us a block party and get this thing unstuck!!!

To get us started I rented 100 th for 24 hours Cheesy

Come join the party and let's beat this block  Cheesy

okay i have 100th from nicehash 2 hours
Activity: 200
Merit: 103
Hello Bitcoin World!!
Hey guys been really busy lately and been in and out of town, so I haven't been paying much attention to the pool and it looks like we're still stuck =((

So I propose we start us a block party and get this thing unstuck!!!

To get us started I rented 100 th for 24 hours Cheesy

Come join the party and let's beat this block  Cheesy
legendary
o
}----    
L        0-<

Sacrifice has begun!

but but but I always thought you were/are : notabeliever!!
Pages:
Jump to: