Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 26. (Read 267195 times)

Activity: 721
Merit: 504
o
}----    
L        0-<

Sacrifice has begun!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Time for the virgin sacrifices... crap, anyone know any virgins? Tongue
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
We were almost to 320%, tried with 3ph for 5 hours. No dice and now pushed back to 300%. So that's 3 diff changes now with zippo blocks? One left before 1/2'ing.
Guess did not prey hard enough that this isn't one of those 400+ blocks that Kano got stuck on a couple times.
Back to church!
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Never a dull moment... lol
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Looks like there is "antpoo attack group buy" brewing Wink just a joke.

This wannabe hacker with his little botnet goes for attack during... maintenance lol
BTW He thinks he can hack your wallets using your worker password!

We got little entertainment to break this long round.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
and we want paid.
Probably for English lessons?  Get a clue; get a life.
Activity: 228
We are back....

Time to send 1 BTC to 1KCgKmsPpxteSvVm6DtKJt29FKadDsbKpd or the attacks start again, this time we won't let up either!

We showed you last time we could take you down, well, we are back, and we want paid.

1 BTC and your servers stay online.

Are you for REAL???

Or just drunk off of your ass on Father's day...

Daddy issues -- I bet...

Huh Huh Huh
The pools is to small to pose any threat on a large pool.
Besides wanting 1 coin it's BS.

Don't pay up Jonny.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
We are back....

Time to send 1 BTC to 1KCgKmsPpxteSvVm6DtKJt29FKadDsbKpd or the attacks start again, this time we won't let up either!

We showed you last time we could take you down, well, we are back, and we want paid.

Dudes or dudettes   this is a tiny pool in the middle of a 300% block  why don't you go bother antpool or f2pool?

They make more blocks in an hour then this pool makes in a month.

Yep go after there pools I bet they will pay you out fast they loose alot if they are down.

maybe he or she is being paid by antpool or f2pool to do the attack... or maybe he just got no skill to do it to the large pool like antpool or f2pool lol...
or their hash rate not large enough to do the block withholding attack to them lol...
Go after the large pool in about a day to lower the difficulty.
We are back....

Dudes or dudettes   this is a tiny pool in the middle of a 300% block  why don't you go bother antpool or f2pool?

Yep go after there pools I bet they will pay you out fast they loose alot if they are down.
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8049
'The right to privacy matters'
We are back....

Wanting for confirmations to do rental and got my S7 also.
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8049
'The right to privacy matters'
 running 240th  for an hour
Activity: 8
Sounds good. Threw in some rented hash right now since i'll be out of pocket for a couple days. Need to find a block so i can Work my way up from my S3 Smiley
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Hoping the same works here...

It's going to be a while longer.  I gave the servers a swift kick in the ass... but didn't do the maintenance I wanted to get done.  Hopefully I'll get to it later this afternoon or evening.  I'll post before I start again Smiley
Activity: 8
It worked for kano's pool!  Cheesy
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
A bit later today I'm going to do some maintenance on the US servers.  This will cause your miners to disconnect, so make sure you've got backup pools configured - the EU server will not be affected during this time, so feel free to point your miners there.  I figure on starting in about 3 hours or so, and the effort should hopefully not take longer than 30 minutes.

Maybe this will kick things in the ass and pop a bock or two or 5 Smiley

I will update the thread once maintenance has been completed.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
311%+ is to be expected, but man it does not feel good when it takes 6 weeks to get there.  Cry

Do we need to start sacrificing cows over here?  Grin

Especially when we are up against the wall on the 1/2'ing. That puts a lot of stress on trying to make the 5N. Less then a month to go
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
311%+ is to be expected, but man it does not feel good when it takes 6 weeks to get there.  Cry

Do we need to start sacrificing cows over here?  Grin

I'm sure we can spare a chicken for you guys !  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: