Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 5. (Read 267154 times)

Activity: 496
Merit: 500
  Uau 36 pool workers !!!

https://imgur.com/a/64w4p
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
It's always disheartening to see "unknown" on blockchaininfo. Another lost block for our pool. I still hope my 2 TH will bring us luck. Fingers crossed!
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Just curious, 10324 hours since last block, more than 1 year
Have you guys mine for free all that time, really ?

Dont put your eggs in one basket. As.the saying goes.
I would love to keep,my miner here but hosting payment comes from Bitcoin.
Activity: 113
Merit: 21
Just curious, 10324 hours since last block, more than 1 year
Have you guys mine for free all that time, really ?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Got one of my S3 running. Will probably be running when asleep so I dont kill power bill.
I think I fried half a board on one of my S3 overclocking it. Lol

I looked on ebay for what a S3 is going for and its nuts. I might sale my 3 I payed $30 for each one.
I've got 8 of them sitting in my basement... lol.

So, BTC hit $19,000 today.  Let's find that block so I can give somebody a very happy holiday Smiley
Got one of my S3 running. Will probably be running when asleep so I dont kill power bill.
I think I fried half a board on one of my S3 overclocking it. Lol

I looked on ebay for what a S3 is going for and its nuts. I might sale my 3 I payed $30 for each one.
Do me a favor and solve this block before my eBay auction ends and I have to ship these babies out... Been a decent 45 days of mining, i must say...

Would be nice at BTC price it would be a sweet payout.
Activity: 140
Do me a favor and solve this block before my eBay auction ends and I have to ship these babies out... Been a decent 45 days of mining, i must say...
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Luck be a lady,
Luck be a lady,
Luck be a lady, tonight!  Kiss

WOW ..... from where such confidence .... or just the gods with us)  Wink
Activity: 1610
Merit: 538
I'm in BTC XTC
Luck be a lady,
Luck be a lady,
Luck be a lady, tonight!  Kiss
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Glad I actually saw this. Sent about 15TH/s your way. Fingers crossed... 1BTC would go a long way for my family right now.

AHH! Help. I just pointed two Avalon 741s your way and they started SCREAMING. The loudest I've ever heard them. The monitor says they're only at 40-50% and its around 45-50F where they're located.

What happened?
Hopefully they've calmed down.  My Avalons occasionally let out a few screams, but they settle back down after a few minutes.  I can see that you're hashing away on the pool.  Good luck!

Hey Jonny I got a small 45gh doing nothing here :p Im just not able to connect to my account. Any idea why ?
I go into login write the email and password and it doesnt said wrong password just do nothing and bring me back to the login apge ??
PM me your sign on info (email you use is just fine) and I'll take a look to see if I can spot anything in the database, or the logs.
I’m seeing about a 2TH/s difference in what CGMiner says my hash rate is and what the pool website says it is. The pool is lower. I haven’t noticed this on other pools before. Can anyone explain what might be the cause?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Hey Jonny I got a small 45gh doing nothing here :p Im just not able to connect to my account. Any idea why ?
I go into login write the email and password and it doesnt said wrong password just do nothing and bring me back to the login apge ??
Glad I actually saw this. Sent about 15TH/s your way. Fingers crossed... 1BTC would go a long way for my family right now.

AHH! Help. I just pointed two Avalon 741s your way and they started SCREAMING. The loudest I've ever heard them. The monitor says they're only at 40-50% and its around 45-50F where they're located.

What happened?
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Every bit of hash helps!  Maybe you'll be the lucky block finder and take home that extra 1BTC bonus Smiley

running a lowly 30gh  would be a very nice longshot.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Every bit of hash helps!  Maybe you'll be the lucky block finder and take home that extra 1BTC bonus Smiley
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
My S4 will be here Thursday. I know it's just a rain drop in a hurricane, but it will be hashing for the pool. 2 gekkoscience 2pacs, U3, and S4 will hopefully help us hit the next block.
When I can swing it, I'll try to add another miner to the arsenal.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
All,

Due to the increased transaction volume and the correspondingly increased transaction fees, I've had to increase the withdrawal fees on the pool.  They are now 0.001BTC per withdrawal request.

If the fees across the network drop back down, then I'll adjust back down as well.

I hate to do this, but the network dictates the increased fees.

Also, please note, the block finder's bonus is there for the taking!  Find our next block and get an extra 1BTC in your pocket from me.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Worker page will not load for me, most of the account pages are really slow and I'm trying to create a couple new workers. Can you take a look?
I'l'l have to address the SQL queries to optimize them for the large data sets present in the database.  Until then, I can manually create new workers for you directly in the database.  Check your PMs.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Worker page will not load for me, most of the account pages are really slow and I'm trying to create a couple new workers. Can you take a look?
Pages:
Jump to: