Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 9. (Read 267154 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Are you still on the pool, Jonny?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Someone decided today to try your luck, I want to get into the block (beatmeup)
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Yes, that 1BTC block finder bonus is still applicable to whoever solves the block.

Also, I'm updating the servers to 0.14.2.  There should be no downtime at all.  I'll post back when the update is completed.

EDIT: done.  Servers are now running 0.14.2
Is there any profit left?

Re: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com)
02-06-2017, 17:17:58

We are all working on that find a block thing Smiley.

Don't forget folks, that 1BTC bonus still applies to the block finder!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is there any profit left?
People begin to leave the pool  Undecided

Swimming pool speed 10T
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
I cheer for every worker.  I'd love to see someone's own hardware hit a block (only been done a couple times here)... but if it's a rental that does it, we all still get paid Smiley
worker  apederzoli  may be able to split the block  Wink
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
We are all working on that find a block thing Smiley.

Don't forget folks, that 1BTC bonus still applies to the block finder!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Sorry about the website issues, folks.  The queries used to load things when you are logged in are not optimized.  With such a huge dataset to parse, the queries take forever.

I'm trying to tweak the database settings to help, but the reality is the amount of data being parsed is gigantic.

I'll let you know if I have any success in speeding things up.  Of course, if we find a block, the data the site has to parse when you are logged in is considerably smaller Smiley.

Working on that "find a block" thing.  Every once in awhile people are renting my rigs with "offers I can't refuse", so I'll be out occasionally, but hoping to see that block show up soon.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Sorry about the website issues, folks.  The queries used to load things when you are logged in are not optimized.  With such a huge dataset to parse, the queries take forever.

I'm trying to tweak the database settings to help, but the reality is the amount of data being parsed is gigantic.

I'll let you know if I have any success in speeding things up.  Of course, if we find a block, the data the site has to parse when you are logged in is considerably smaller Smiley.
Activity: 44
thanks GAMORA
all my old stuff is pointing @ bravo-mining just fine, but my new s9 is showing Jonny's pool as dead yet in the second place it is connecting to bitminter  Undecided
and I cant get into Jonny's website past the dashboard page, things just won't load Cry
I had a similar problem with mine once, but I forgot to add the new miner name on the pool miner page.

thank you too belt sniffer.

I finally got the new miner to show *alive* by not trying to add a new worker, but using an Old Worker name and p/w that I no longer mine with  Huh go think - huh  Huh

but still having problems with the pool's website loading  Cry
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
thanks GAMORA
all my old stuff is pointing @ bravo-mining just fine, but my new s9 is showing Jonny's pool as dead yet in the second place it is connecting to bitminter  Undecided
and I cant get into Jonny's website past the dashboard page, things just won't load Cry
I had a similar problem with mine once, but I forgot to add the new miner name on the pool miner page.
thanks GAMORA

What port are you using here?
thanks GAMORA
I have everything works fine, a couple of days ago there were little problems with this
is the website loading slowly for anyone else?

have been trying to point my miners all back to Jonny's and cannot get the website to co-operate?
may still spend the bonus account and hit this block???
 Tongue
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
WELL, I'm trying to push hash to the sight, but nice hash occasionally kicks my off as "dead"... is there a difficulty setting issue?  I thought I had corrected that in the past...

Yeah I will try to do some. ...

1.6ph  for a bit
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
I'm going to spend some of my coin mining.  Anyone want to join in and make it a gang-hash effort?

T

Good luck, I unfortunately spent all my  btc Sad
Me too
Break a leg  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: