Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 6. (Read 267154 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
How many shares are needed to see 0.000001 unconfirmed BTC account balance? I'm throwing .07 TH/s at the pool. Hoping my S4 will arrive before the holidays.

NiceHash survivor/beginner
Hi Scorppro,

You won't see any balance until a block is found.  The balance is unconfirmed until the block matures.

Hope this helps Smiley
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
How many shares are needed to see 0.000001 unconfirmed BTC account balance? I'm throwing .07 TH/s at the pool. Hoping my S4 will arrive before the holidays.

NiceHash survivor/beginner
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Anyone lose coin from the NH hack?  Don't know where to point your rigs now?

Try pointing them here!  If you're the one who finds the block, you'll get a 1BTC bonus.  That might help to lessen the sting of loss from the NH hack.

Hi, I have so far navigated www.miningrigrentals.com, I do not know where else I can, maybe there is still a service that someone uses.

There are now payment orders in BTC ETH LTC
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Anyone lose coin from the NH hack?  Don't know where to point your rigs now?

Try pointing them here!  If you're the one who finds the block, you'll get a 1BTC bonus.  That might help to lessen the sting of loss from the NH hack.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
That game was fun!  Ton of work on his part, though.

yeah  spent hours and hours doing it.

Was fun  now crypto coins  are more serious  cause

12,600 a coin = good money.
LOL Phil... we were saying it was good money at 500... and 1000 was an unrealistic goal.  Now it's near 13k.  What a ride it's been!
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'

yeah  spent hours and hours doing it.

Was fun  now crypto coins  are more serious  cause

12,600 a coin = good money.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
I updated the pool to point to https://btc.com for external stats such as block info and estimated difficulty.  Previously it was pointed at bitcoin wisdom for the difficulty tracker.  I don't know if the devs abandoned it, or simply don't care any more, but the tracker is way off and the price hasn't moved from $2546 in forever.

Bitcoin is still hovering near $12,000.  I'm still giving away 1BTC to the next block finder.

Good luck everyone!  Hope I can make someone's Holidays a little brighter Smiley

Yeah indeed, Looks like Bitcoin Wisdom estimator is broken for at least a few weeks. I really liked it ...

I miss Phil's difficulty rising gambling game Tongue
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
I updated the pool to point to https://btc.com for external stats such as block info and estimated difficulty.  Previously it was pointed at bitcoin wisdom for the difficulty tracker.  I don't know if the devs abandoned it, or simply don't care any more, but the tracker is way off and the price hasn't moved from $2546 in forever.

Bitcoin is still hovering near $12,000.  I'm still giving away 1BTC to the next block finder.

Good luck everyone!  Hope I can make someone's Holidays a little brighter Smiley
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Quick update...

All underlying bitcoin core instances have been updated to 0.15.1.

Folks, Bitcoin is hovering around that $10,000 mark.  Yesterday it came close to $12,000!  I am still offering up a full 1BTC bonus to whoever finds the next block.

How'd you like to get a nice $10,000 holiday bonus?  Point your miners to the pool and find a block.  That's all there is to it.

I pointed one of my crippled S7s your way.  (only 1.5TH, but better than nothing)   Fingers crossed that you find a block!  Smiley
1.5T is better than 0T Smiley.  Who knows, maybe that crippled miner will be the lucky one.

BTC is almost 12k...  Shocked
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Quick update...

Folks, Bitcoin is hovering around that $10,000 mark.  Yesterday it came close to $12,000!  I am still offering up a full 1BTC bonus to whoever finds the next block.

How'd you like to get a nice $10,000 holiday bonus?  Point your miners to the pool and find a block.  That's all there is to it.

I pointed one of my crippled S7s your way.  (only 1.5TH, but better than nothing)   Fingers crossed that you find a block!  Smiley
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Quick update...

I just tried NiceHash but it said "Received mining.set_difficulty... Pool difficulty too low (provided=1042, minimum=65532)" is this pool not compatible?

========================
Error: Read timed out
Your pool is shown as incompatible therefore we encourage you to contact pool operator to make sure that the pool is using minimal/starting pool share difficulty which is compatible with our service (and thus compatible with today's miners), please send them link to our FAQ on this topic: https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqb3. Thank you!
========================

what port did you use.

3333 or 3334

3334 is for rentals over 20th  like nice hash

Ah, I didn't know - I'll try again shortly.  Smiley  Thanks!
legendary
I just tried NiceHash but it said "Received mining.set_difficulty... Pool difficulty too low (provided=1042, minimum=65532)" is this pool not compatible?

========================
Your pool is shown as incompatible therefore we encourage you to contact pool operator to make sure that the pool is using minimal/starting pool share difficulty which is compatible with our service (and thus compatible with today's miners), please send them link to our FAQ on this topic: https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqb3. Thank you!
========================

what port did you use.

3333 or 3334

3334 is for rentals over 20th  like nice hash

========================
========================
legendary
hey we have a few guys trying to bust this block.

join in everyone give it a shot!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I am getting that 1 btc today.

excellent, I want to catch luck and print out the long-awaited block, and bring everyone not a lot of cash and happiness  Smiley
legendary
I am getting that 1 btc today.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
You have a new S7 mining on your pool. Good luck for us
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
BTC is over $6100.  Want an extra $6100 for your holiday shopping, travel, bills, whatever?  Be the person that solves the block and I will send you 1BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: