Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 7. (Read 267154 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Good luck, Phil!  May the block gods shine upon this rental Smiley

nope oh well
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Good luck, Phil!  May the block gods shine upon this rental Smiley
legendary
Is this pool still going? Why do the stats say there hasn't been a block in over a year?

small pools take a long time to hit a block.

I am running 100th rental  for another day.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
The pool stats page shows the percentage of round completion and a breakdown of the top 15 contributors for the round.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Also, is there a real-time CDF or luck calc for the current round anywhere?  On dashboard I see percent of expected shares, which generally conveys that info, but I was looking if it was shown anywhere else.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Is this pool still going? Why do the stats say there hasn't been a block in over a year?
Yes it is still going.  And the stats are accurate.  With so little regular hush rats we haven’t found a block.  Jump on in and bring your friends.  Find the next block and the bonus is yours.
legendary
So I point some hash here from nicehash  and I get a big fuck you.  Not blaming your pool blaming nice hash.

I have rented from nice hash and the last few months when I rent from them and point to you it bombs.  tiered of it plus nicehash charges me 0.0001 and does not refund it when it bombs.

It just picked up again maybe it will stick  and no it bombed again.
Huh, that's odd... let me check.  I'll do a quick rental to see if I can catch anything in the logs.  I remember a year (or maybe it was 2 now) ago when NH bitched about starting and variable diff levels.  If that's the case again, I'll change it on port 3334 and let you know.

Edit: that's likely the case.  I ran the pool verification from NH and it says min diff should be 262144.  I'll change it on port 3334 and restart the servers.  That should take care of the problem, Phil.

Edit2: Done.  The new configuration on port 3334 is as follows:

Starting diff: 524287
Min diff: 262145
Max diff: 4194305

Should take care of the disconnects NH has been giving you Smiley

seems to work my order is here

Alive
 S #4604482    0.2152    0.10      27   0.1079   
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
So I point some hash here from nicehash  and I get a big fuck you.  Not blaming your pool blaming nice hash.

I have rented from nice hash and the last few months when I rent from them and point to you it bombs.  tiered of it plus nicehash charges me 0.0001 and does not refund it when it bombs.

It just picked up again maybe it will stick  and no it bombed again.
Huh, that's odd... let me check.  I'll do a quick rental to see if I can catch anything in the logs.  I remember a year (or maybe it was 2 now) ago when NH bitched about starting and variable diff levels.  If that's the case again, I'll change it on port 3334 and let you know.

Edit: that's likely the case.  I ran the pool verification from NH and it says min diff should be 262144.  I'll change it on port 3334 and restart the servers.  That should take care of the problem, Phil.

Edit2: Done.  The new configuration on port 3334 is as follows:

Starting diff: 524287
Min diff: 262145
Max diff: 4194305

Should take care of the disconnects NH has been giving you Smiley
legendary
So I point some hash here from nicehash  and I get a big fuck you.  Not blaming your pool blaming nice hash.

I have rented from nice hash and the last few months when I rent from them and point to you it bombs.  tiered of it plus nicehash charges me 0.0001 and does not refund it when it bombs.

It just picked up again maybe it will stick  and no it bombed again.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Here's to hoping your lucky S7 finds another block!

My Avalons are still hashing away here as well.  One was lucky last year, but since then...

That 1BTC block finder bonus is still up for grabs... and with BTC around $6000, that's a pretty nice chunk of change.  Holidays are coming up.  Who would like to have an extra $6000 to spend?
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Well, 1yr has past since I found the last block here. Keeping a S7 here, going to try to add another here soon. I have my best and luckiest one pointed here. Hope to find one before the next 1/2'ing Wink
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Welcome aboard BigIron.  Who knows... that 22GH might hit the big one.  If it does, you will get a 1BTC bonus.

That goes for everyone by the way.  I’m still offering the bonus to whoever finds the block.

USMC 1989-1993

Semper Fi

Any Air Force mining on here?  Coast Guard?
legendary
Hello. New to this forum and to Bitcoin mining.

Like the concept and layout of this pool. I was mining at Kano, but it would take me six months for a minimum payout with my tiny hashing power. Using two sidehack 2-pac sticks atmo, so measuring less than 1% of total pool hashpower.

Not a gambler by nature but figured with my little toy mining rig I may as well play the lotto.

Read through all the forum posts but the blockchain math and such really makes my head hurt.

I think I may stay here a while, and who knows, I may be expanding my little mining rig a bit some day.

I think I am starting to grasp how the pool works and if you guys can use a steady 22 Gh/s I will keep pointing it this way.

BigIron
US Army vet 1971-1979.

philipma1957
USN Vet  1978-1982

Thanks for your service

pop a block  we could use it Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 3
Hello. New to this forum and to Bitcoin mining.

Like the concept and layout of this pool. I was mining at Kano, but it would take me six months for a minimum payout with my tiny hashing power. Using two sidehack 2-pac sticks atmo, so measuring less than 1% of total pool hashpower.

Not a gambler by nature but figured with my little toy mining rig I may as well play the lotto.

Read through all the forum posts but the blockchain math and such really makes my head hurt.

I think I may stay here a while, and who knows, I may be expanding my little mining rig a bit some day.

I think I am starting to grasp how the pool works and if you guys can use a steady 22 Gh/s I will keep pointing it this way.

BigIron
US Army vet 1971-1979.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
I'd like to join you in the near future and experience my luck here.  Wink

Hi, jonnybravo0311 can you send mail to all participants about the returns and launching of your fearsome drilling machines  Wink
Hi Lexs163,

Take a look at the very first post of this thread to get all the information you will need to connect to the pool.  It also contains all payout and fee information.

My fearsome drilling machines?  Unfortunately they've been quiet as of late Tongue
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I'd like to join you in the near future and experience my luck here.  Wink

Hi, jonnybravo0311 can you send mail to all participants about the returns and launching of your fearsome drilling machines  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
today I looked in the pool,I understand that the difficulty went down?   Huh

indeed, the diff adjust herself every 2016 block.

It means we lost some hashrate (finding block slower) then the past Diff.

Some hashrate has move to BCH. (Bitcoin coin cash network)

Btw i use "herself" since in french everything is a He or She and difficulty is a She. Tongue

I understand well what you told me,I hope that block will not make us wait even longer

If the diff goes down it means you should find more block with the same hashrate.

So it's a good news.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Btw i use "herself" since in french everything is a He or She and difficulty is a She. Tongue

I understand well what you told me,I hope that block will not make us wait even longer
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
ttoday I looked in the pool,I realize that difficulty dropped?
   Huh
Pages:
Jump to: