Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 10. (Read 267154 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I'm going to spend some of my coin mining.  Anyone want to join in and make it a gang-hash effort?

T

Good luck, I unfortunately spent all my  btc Sad
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
WELL, I'm trying to push hash to the sight, but nice hash occasionally kicks my off as "dead"... is there a difficulty setting issue?  I thought I had corrected that in the past...
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I'm going to spend some of my coin mining.  Anyone want to join in and make it a gang-hash effort?

T
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I have 2 miners and a rental on this pool for the next 36 hours, after that, if no pay out, I quit.

It looks like this party is also past
adding a second for the weekend again.,
Well we need as much as we can get, looks like a few guys are rolling out some good numbers.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
small rental 100 th for a few hours time
I'll point 1 more here for the weekend.
legendary
Very long block

Low hash power will do this.

I support this pool

I support mm pool.org

I support ck,s new pool .

All three pools average well under 1ph.

It is nice when a block hits but not so nice when the blocks don't come.

Also rental prices at nice hash are very high so it makes renting harder to do.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
I will leave one on this pool but I'm not doing all with no pay in the near future or last 6 months.
I totally get that.  That's why my challenge is to all the miners out there that have multiple machines as I now do.  Most of my hash is pointed at kano for regular (enough) payouts, and the rest is pointed here.  Get enough of us to point some hash here and we'll get a share rate for maybe a block or two between diff changes.  I wouldn't mind that...
I'll come play for a while. Let's see if we can get some more people to point one or two here.
Activity: 14
I will leave one on this pool but I'm not doing all with no pay in the near future or last 6 months.
I totally get that.  That's why my challenge is to all the miners out there that have multiple machines as I now do.  Most of my hash is pointed at kano for regular (enough) payouts, and the rest is pointed here.  Get enough of us to point some hash here and we'll get a share rate for maybe a block or two between diff changes.  I wouldn't mind that...
I have multiple pairs of S3s running on Corsair 750's and they have been fine for a long time.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 538
I'm in BTC XTC
Activity: 1610
Merit: 538
I'm in BTC XTC
I'll keep sending my house droid here and cranking shares until we crack one.  I can't believe all you miners with WAY more equipment than I don't point one here and leave it... No bitching about BTC getting centralized if you don't put your money where your mouth, or fingers on keyboard  Roll Eyes, is...   Wink
legendary
Wel it was a good shot, think I'll be pulling out soon.

maybe next week I will shoot some coin here again.
Wel it was a good shot, think I'll be pulling out soon.
legendary
WOW! Those numbers are looking awesome! Hope we hit something soon

I am done .  I am out of coin for rentals.
WOW! Those numbers are looking awesome! Hope we hit something soon
Pages:
Jump to: