Pages:
Author

Topic: 1.55 BTC = 7.1GH/s KnCMiner Jupiter. InfiniteHash.com BETA - Miners HERE! (Read 20545 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
I do apologize for that and for having you all so worried. I'll take better care of updates in the future.  Regards,
Adeel
Activity: 157
Course of action? Jesus. The payments switched to monthly so that you guys could get more money because the transaction fees are smaller if the payments are made on a monthly basis rather than biweekly. I also lost 50 coins on GOX and because of that, I'm pretty much running these badboys for free, paying for electricity, cooling, security, etc and not taking a dime from you guys… I'm sorry for being so MIA lately though. Had some serious personal issues but it's all resolved, peace and love my fellow bitcoiners. <3

-Adeel
You didn't notify us of that, and you'd been missing for 2 full months. So you can probably understand the concern on our part. No biggie though, everything's on track. Smiley
These shares weren't a limited period contract, they were for the lifetime of the miners. Still lots of BTC to be made..

Getting a little nervous, as his account hasn't been active for 2 full months - since January 27. Where oh where has Adeel gone?

No Soapmodem, they were until it is no longer financially sound to continue mining. We expected that to be around 1-2 years from the date due to KnC's initial quote of only "1500" miners being sold, which obviously didn't happen and caused us all to get the shaft. Bleh, oh well. Live and learn.
Hi Adeel,

As bitcoin mining difficulty is skyrocketing and electricity cost may overcome mining bitcoins profit sooner than later, we need to know the policy when we will stop having coins and how to do with existing hardware-- selling to existing stakeholders (if someone is interested to buy hardware that has cheap/free electricity- solar/wind) and distribute revenue.

However, it has been a great journey with ASIC mining.

Thanks,
RiseOfTH

We are going to continue mining until I can no longer fiscally cover it and at that point we will all try to decide where to sell the miners so we can still get a good return or if we can get some sort of cheaper electricity. If we all pooled our money together for some turbines and got some of the KnC Titan's we'd still be in the profit for years to come in my opinion but I don't know if that interests everyone else. Let's discuss this and figure it out.

-Adeel
Course of action? Jesus. The payments switched to monthly so that you guys could get more money because the transaction fees are smaller if the payments are made on a monthly basis rather than biweekly. I also lost 50 coins on GOX and because of that, I'm pretty much running these badboys for free, paying for electricity, cooling, security, etc and not taking a dime from you guys… I'm sorry for being so MIA lately though. Had some serious personal issues but it's all resolved, peace and love my fellow bitcoiners. <3

-Adeel
Payments look to have resumed, rec'd yesterday - April 1.
I have just emailed him. I got two email addresses from the first post of this group buy.

Lets see
Alright, thanks. He'll probably turn up, maybe just busy ... I think he said he was in med school or something. Seemed like a decent guy.

If not, I have his phone number and personal info from our initial contact, and John K should still have his contact info as well, so let's give it a few days and then we can determine the proper course of action from there.
These shares weren't a limited period contract, they were for the lifetime of the miners. Still lots of BTC to be made..

Getting a little nervous, as his account hasn't been active for 2 full months - since January 27. Where oh where has Adeel gone?

I have just emailed him. I got two email addresses from the first post of this group buy.

Lets see

Are we still hashing, Adeel? Haven't received payment since Feb. 26. Undecided

Same as we!
Are we still hashing, Adeel? Haven't received payment since Feb. 26. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Hi Adeel,

As bitcoin mining difficulty is skyrocketing and electricity cost may overcome mining bitcoins profit sooner than later, we need to know the policy when we will stop having coins and how to do with existing hardware-- selling to existing stakeholders (if someone is interested to buy hardware that has cheap/free electricity- solar/wind) and distribute revenue.

Thanks,
RiseOfTH

Very good point, although I don't think we'll get very much for them when we get to that point (even with free electricity the return won't be very high)
Hi Adeel,

Thanks,
RiseOfTH
Activity: 200
Adeel, its been a good investment and thank you for the professional approach, I have made ROI ++ and I thank you for that. If you were to arrange another venture I would be an investor for sure as well as recommend you to others.
How is the venture going so far? What's the status report so to speak?

It's been amazing, all of the group buy owners have made significant profit and our next venture which we are releasing the terms of shortly will make even greater returns for all of our investors in the next round! Stay tuned.

-Adeel

I'd like to hear from the shareholders not the organizer: How has the venture been for you? What's your status report as a shareholder? Have you made ROI yet, in fiat as well as btc?

I can confirm that the management has been very professional and that the fiat ROI has been very satisfactory. If we haven't/won't make a return in BTC it is in no way Adeel's fault, but a combination of delays on KnC's side and enormous increases of difficulty.

Thank you hun, it makes all of this work feel like it's worth it Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

It's been amazing, all of the group buy owners have made significant profit and our next venture which we are releasing the terms of shortly will make even greater returns for all of our investors in the next round! Stay tuned.

-Adeel

I'd like to hear from the shareholders not the organizer: How has the venture been for you? What's your status report as a shareholder? Have you made ROI yet, in fiat as well as btc?

I can confirm that the management has been very professional and that the fiat ROI has been very satisfactory. If we haven't/won't make a return in BTC it is in no way Adeel's fault, but a combination of delays on KnC's side and enormous increases of difficulty.

-Adeel

Not to sound rude but I actually have had the most difficulty in attaining the ROI because I decided to not charge any fees from my group buy purchasers with the hope that in the future they'd be able to see what a hard working company we are and be interested in our future products. We spent ten's of thousands of extra dollars to ensure that the Jupiters' have the longeivity that they deserve and that is why we haven't had the downtime that others have had. Along with the fact that we work around the clock to ensure the miners are never down or mining below what their performance should be. With the utmost regard,

Adeel
It has been a good journey, I made ROI and good profit with fiat. I doubt I could hold the btc I spent as I sold my other BTC holding much lower.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

-Adeel

Pages:
Jump to: