Pages:
Author

Topic: 17.2TH/s, 1570W Innosilicon announces the most powerful and efficient BTC Miner - page 6. (Read 6724 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 108
Innosilicon ASIC official representative
Hey that's great. While you're here, would you mind responding to my ASIC request? I offered cash in hand for samples of the BTC mining chip but haven't heard back since the 8th. On the forum anyway; my email request was never responded to.

Hello thank you for your comment. What can I do for you?
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
Hey that's great. While you're here, would you mind responding to my ASIC request? I offered cash in hand for samples of the BTC mining chip but haven't heard back since the 8th. On the forum anyway; my email request was never responded to.
Activity: 243
Merit: 108
Innosilicon ASIC official representative
Dear Valuable Innosilicon Miner User,

We’re glad to inform you that the firmware of T2-Turbo has been optimized again though unremitting efforts of our Innosilicon Firmware team.

For your better user experience, please download onto:
http://www.innosilicon.com.cn/download/t2t_20180814_092800.swu

Upated items:
-   Optimized the hashrate under Efficiency mode;
-   Improved the over-temperature protection performance;

Please send email or add Skype [email protected] to our technical support team if you meet some problem when you update the firmware.

Thank you.

Innosilicon customer service team
Activity: 1022
Merit: 221
We are not retail.
lets hope it works well as I will buy another from you on Tuesday next week

Well that's up to you. I think our brokers can credit your cost savings into your next buy. Not sure what the logistics look like but just ask.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Not bad for a 18th- 25th batch ordered on 8.5.18

lets hope it works well as I will buy another from you on tuesday next week
We are not retail.
Mine has reached NYC  due on monday.

Not bad for a 18th- 25th batch ordered on 8.5.18
legendary
t2 turbo consumes 2400w on the wall on performance mode, so it should have 24TH
(measured with tp-link HS110).
dafuq

25°C ambient temp

still waiting on 24h pool average. next thing will be efficiency mode. i will post update in this thread

Mine has reached NYC  due on monday.
Activity: 386
Merit: 18
t2 turbo consumes 2400w on the wall on performance mode, so it should have 24TH
(measured with tp-link HS110).
dafuq

25°C ambient temp

still waiting on 24h pool average. next thing will be efficiency mode. i will post update in this thread
legendary
Hope so to, I very much want one myself. We'll see if the clicks hit for my commissions. Have you run through other threads on the T2 performance? Wonder if you'll have the first for the pool or not as well.

Also, since this is the T2 thread MOQ are 3 now (not T2T). Their BTC prices are still high, USD wire is the best route for all Inno purchases.

Well  plan is to test it  check multiple speeds it has and then buy another from you.  Dhl says it comes on the 20th.
@vincl, when did you order yours?

invoice date is from 25/07. then we made the payment.
We are not retail.
nice I hope it works well as I will order another if it works well.

Hope so to, I very much want one myself. We'll see if the clicks hit for my commissions. Have you run through other threads on the T2 performance? Wonder if you'll have the first for the pool or not as well.

Also, since this is the T2 thread MOQ are 3 now (not T2T). Their BTC prices are still high, USD wire is the best route for all Inno purchases.
legendary
Just checked on you're order Philip, it's expected Monday!

nice I hope it works well as I will order another if it works well.
We are not retail.
Waiting for mine  I hope it arrives soon.

Just checked on you're order Philip, it's expected Monday!

legendary
similar to the T2, also very high pitch sound. but i would say its even a little bit louder

PSU is a little bigger, PSU-fan is bigger, too

Waiting for mine  I hope it arrives soon.
How does the PSU sound?

similar to the T2, also very high pitch sound. but i would say its even a little bit louder

PSU is a little bigger, PSU-fan is bigger, too
copper member
Activity: 330
Merit: 103
We are not retail.
My only sales tactics are "price reasonably" and "present all pertinent information, accurately". Smiling is for people whose products can't stand on their own.

I don't really have a buying tactic though. Just, you know, ask for stuff and see what happens. Don't really care if the salesman smiles at me, as long as what he's selling doesn't suck. And I'm guessing Inno's chips don't suck.

I've been in sales a looooonnnng time, people like smiles. In this scenario though you're the buyer no smiles needed. I imagine though they're waiting for the T2T orders to hit doors before they release their IP (?).

Inno's working with Samsung? Maybe there's an in over there too? Wouldn't hurt to put some feelers out I imagine.  
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
My only sales tactics are "price reasonably" and "present all pertinent information, accurately". Smiling is for people whose products can't stand on their own.

I don't really have a buying tactic though. Just, you know, ask for stuff and see what happens. Don't really care if the salesman smiles at me, as long as what he's selling doesn't suck. And I'm guessing Inno's chips don't suck.
We are not retail.
Use lots of smiley faces so they have to be cheerful on every request.

Old sales tip: "smile through your voice".
Pages:
Jump to: