Pages:
Author

Topic: 17.2TH/s, 1570W Innosilicon announces the most powerful and efficient BTC Miner - page 8. (Read 6724 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 221
We are not retail.
Looks like Inno's BTC rate is much closer. Not sure what our pricing on coin is now but I imagine it's roughly that $40-50 range less. We'll see the same slight drop in our web prices at some point to adjust for no longer needing using wires for better pricing through them (unless of course requested to do so).

Edit: For those here who reached out me about orders on this, if you did place one with us and it's not submitted to Inno yet let me know if you want a refund I'll expedite it since it's the weekend. Obviously you'll save more if you order directly from Inno with BTC.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
1KippERXwH1PdBxKNt1ksgqh89WBv6CtWQ
They did get back to me last night, asking what kind of demand I'd have. Haven't heard any more yet but hopefully they're willing to work with someone who'll have to start small (my chips budget right now is only five figures) and snowball instead of dumping in a quarter million dollars up-front or whatever.

That is good news!  I hope they work with you.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
They did get back to me last night, asking what kind of demand I'd have. Haven't heard any more yet but hopefully they're willing to work with someone who'll have to start small (my chips budget right now is only five figures) and snowball instead of dumping in a quarter million dollars up-front or whatever.
We are not retail.
It's pretty awesome I remember the leaked footage had on there to.
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
For me the highlight of the product page is watching the youtube video that has that cheesy tina turner song in the background.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
So I put in an order   for 1 t2 Turbo  and  for some reason I clicked btc and was sent  a bill in usd

Code:
INNOSILICON T2 Turbo(T2T) Miner Order Details T2TINNO2018080304
Friday, August 3, 2018 7:31 AM
"[email protected]"
To:
[email protected]
Thanks for choosing Innosilicon miners.
Below are the details of your order of INNOSILICON T2 Turbo(T2T) Miner.

Order ID: T2TINNO2018080304
Time:2018-08-03
Amount: 1592 USD
Payment:Bank Transfer

Order Details
Product Name
INNOSILICON T2 Turbo(T2T) Miner with PSU (220V)
Order Quantity
1 units
Price of machine
1350/unit
Shipping Method
Freight Forwarder
Total Price for Machine
1350 USD
Shipping fee
242 USD
Total Price
1592 USD
Customer Information
Customer Name
Company
Country
State/Province
City
Street And House NO.
Zip Code
Phone Number
Email Address
Philip .......
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
New Jersey
Howell
732 ,,, ,,,,
[email protected]
CI Note:
1. Order expiry date
Payment should be completed within 24 hours (1 business day), otherwise the order is automatically cancelled.
2. Payment:
Innosilicon Designated Acccount:
- Account Name: Smart Server Electronics Limited
- Account Number: 801 528993 838

- Company Registered Address: G/F 257 Tai Nam, Sham Shui PO KLN, Hongkong
- Bank Name: HSBCHK (HSBC Hongkong)

So first question is why did it switch  I know I clicked  BTC.

Second  time I ordered I watched and error repeated  but I caught it and I now have a bill for 0.23015 btc
We are not retail.
Hello thank you for your feedback. We will check our website and we will continuously improve our service in the future. Looking forward to bring you the excellent customer experience in the future!

Awesome to hear. Our contact in sales replied to our inquires as well. We'll be excited to make BTC, LTC a better option, at least for our business model. Typically even credit is pushed in coin as the process is quicker and cost effective compared to wire but for Innosilicon it appears we've been doing the reverse.

@sidehack I was told your query was relayed. Hope to hear back soon but hope you hear back before us.
Activity: 243
Merit: 108
Innosilicon ASIC official representative
No word yet from Inno yet but pending reply's we'll be routing all payments through wire to keep costs down for buyers. It will take longer for those purchasing with BTC, etc but will save 60% on their conservative cryptocurrency pricing "markup" this way. Apparently our brokers were aware of the discrepancy communicating this on our quotes to buyers or potentials. Our Pricing for innosilicon site wide has been updated to reflect these changes. A coin buy will be roughly $1750 before cost savings.

Edit: projection includes unit cost, customs/import, wire/transfer fees, shipping to buyer, and our commission for US.

Hello thank you for your feedback. We will check our website and we will continuously improve our service in the future. Looking forward to bring you the excellent customer experience in the future!
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
No word yet from Inno yet but pending reply's we'll be routing all payments through wire to keep costs down for buyers. It will take longer for those purchasing with BTC, etc but will save 60% on their conservative cryptocurrency pricing "markup" this way. Apparently our brokers were aware of the discrepancy communicating this on our quotes to buyers or potentials. Our Pricing for innosilicon site wide has been updated to reflect these changes. A coin buy will be roughly $1750 before cost savings.

Sent you a pm
We are not retail.

Edit: projection includes unit cost, customs/import, wire/transfer fees, shipping to buyer, and our commission for US.
We are not retail.
Ok, I just sent email to the sales team (copy/pasted your last post sidehack), seems their already trying to work this out. If we don't hear back from Inno in a reasonable time we'll have to pull all our Innosilicon listings, re-run pricing for them item by item or do group batches to keep costs low as we'll want to save with wire not what seems like an excessive percentage markup for coin buys. 
legendary
Yes, I am interested in samples and dev resources. Depending on what IO bus they use, it might not be difficult to re-tool my current projects to a new chip and it could very well be worth it if the chip's 30% better than what I have now.
We are not retail.
Maybe something wrong with their API pulls? Cause BTC isn't displaying at the top of their product page then LTC is showing but at the same approx rate of $1791. I'll forward to sales and see if they can get a response, I don't do ordering just annoying (bad joke). Sidehack were you interested in wafers/chips? Might as well piggyback for info.
Activity: 99
Merit: 16
This is their official position:
"5. We don't adjust btc and ltc momentarily, so we use a conservative coin rate comparatively. we suggest you should pay via bank transfer if you want an exact cash price."

That is an excellent point. I like their miners, but bank transfer is the safe and at this time the cheaper way to go.

I just got back from my bank and they will only transfer money to other countries in their own currency, if it's sent from a regular account. They will send USD if I have a business account.
Unfortunately, USD is what Innosilicon wants. So my only choice is to pay their inflated BTC or LTC prices or wait for the S11.
legendary
Innosilicon is opening up all its latest custom ASIC with software/hardware reference design for interested OEM/ODM buyers to support decentralization and miner DIY (Do It Yourself).

THAT is very interesting and almost a throwback to the A1 days when Inno was more than happy to sell chips. You folks should contact Sidehack....

I wonder how long it typically takes them to respond to inquiries, because I've heard nothing yet.
USD vs BTC price will also depend on who their exchange is. I've often seen well over $100 difference between the various exchanges.

In this case it was nearly a $200 difference. I checked coin gecko, coinbase and coin market cap.

You can see the shipping cost add in prior totaling $1592 for USD. Just a casual conversion it shows $1801 for a BTC purchase. I would contact them directly let them know the issue. I know we will. The broker here says we typically will send wire and try to do business off the website as it is not secured.

That is an excellent point. I like their miners, but bank transfer is the safe and at this time the cheaper way to go.
We are not retail.
You can see the shipping cost add in prior totaling $1592 for USD. Just a casual conversion it shows $1801 for a BTC purchase. I would contact them directly let them know the issue. I know we will. The broker here says we typically will send wire and try to do business off the website as it is not secured.

Edit: Yea some thing is really wrong, over 1.5 BTC for an A9 shipped. approx 11.5k USD
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
USD vs BTC price will also depend on who their exchange is. I've often seen well over $100 difference between the various exchanges.
Might be the shipping cost you're seeing?

All of their listed prices do not include shipping. You don't see the additional shipping cost until you click the "order now" button.
I purchased one using Bank Transfer and shipping was 242 USD. Total was 1592 USD. When I clicked the button to switch option for BTC it was about .234 BTC with shipping.
At current prices that's about 1790 USD. I'm just saying, do the math first if you are going to buy T2T with BTC.

Order Details
Product Name

INNOSILICON T2 Turbo(T2T) Miner with PSU (220V)

Order Quantity

1 units

Price of machine

1350/unit

Shipping Method

Freight Forwarder

Total Price for Machine

1350 USD

Shipping fee

242 USD

Total Price

1592 USD
We are not retail.
Price on these is 1350 USD but bitcoin price is .200853 which currently is around 1535 USD. Looks like their jacking up the price by almost 200 USD when you use BTC to pay.
http://www.innosilicon.com/html/t2t-miner/index.html

Might be the shipping cost you're seeing?
Pages:
Jump to: