Pages:
Author

Topic: [18 GH][0% Fee] A1BITCOINPOOL.COM 20 BTC BONUS PROPORTIONAL POOL - page 8. (Read 9275 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Nobody else has complained about connection issues.  Not sure why you are having this issue.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I am having connection issues, high rejects...  Anyone having the same experience?

none here, m8. try pinging a few places and the pool?
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
I am having connection issues, high rejects...  Anyone having the same experience?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Heya, just posting to say I have mined for this OP in the past and was always paid out as agreed upon.

I'm currently pointing 4 miners at him to try and break that first block ice. Join in, I promise you wont contract any venereal diseases...

Derek
Sorry everyone not sure what happen to my last thread, it kind of vanished so I had to repost it.  Thanks.

Introducing A1 Bitcoin Mining Pool!
http://www.A1BitcoinPool.com

Pool Specs
Featuring Proportional Payout System with 0% Fee
High speed server with i7 Quad Core CPU & 8 GB Ram
Super fast pool back end running the incredibly efficient java based PoolserverJ RC7
including its Local WorkMaker Engine with gives work at up to 10X Faster than Traditional Bitcoin RPC
Less then .20 % stales

Payout system information
The proportional payout system has recently become very controversial due to the fact that it is possible for pool hoppers to exploit the system and increase their profits, possibly at the expense of other miners.

Proportional payouts are the first payout system ever used in a Bitcoin pool and are still being used today including by the famous Deepbit.

Although there are other payout options available to miners and mining pools that are much less exploitable, proportional payouts are still in demand by some miners and it is currently the only payout system that we offer.

For more detailed information on all the payout systems available to mining pools including proportional - please follow this link:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_pool_reward_FAQle

We believe it should be your choice to pick the pool and the type of payout system you want to use, please use the information available to become acquainted with Proportional payouts, by mining at our pool we assume that you understand how payouts work and that you are willingly choosing to mine Proportional despite the potential for someone to exploit it.

We want you to be informed and most of all we want you to mine with us because you want to - we do not want anyone to ever feel like they were tricked or scammed, that is not what we are about.

History of A1BitcoinPool.com
I have always dreamed of running my own Bitcoin pool, Unfortunately I am not a programmer but through the help of some friends and opensource software I was able to realize this dream.

My first attempt at starting a pool was TNTMining.com, There were a lot of mistakes made at TNTMining.com due to my inexperience and that inexperience showed. TNTMining quickly failed and was taken off line.
Any miner who submitted any substantial amount of shares at TNTMining.com was paid for their mining even though no blocks were solved at all, I did not want anyone to feel like they were short changed.

Although TNTMining.com was a failure I still wanted to give it one more try,  so I came up with the idea of A1BitcoinPool.com, I made some changes like putting it on a faster server, and changed the way the site looks and operates. The reason I changed the name was because I wanted a fresh start, it was never about a scam I just did not want the baggage from TNTMining sinking A1BitcoinPool before it even starts, a lot of people throw around the word scammer but the fact of the matter is not a single person can say I have ever scammed them in any way, and I know if you give me and my pool a chance you will see that I am honest and a great person to work with.

So please give us a chance and come mine with us and if there is constructive criticism any one has on how I can make improvements - I am always listening!

Most of all above everything else I LOVE BITCOIN and I wanted to do something to contribute to it.

So come MINE WITH US ! The First Confirmed Block finder gets a 20 BTC Bonus !

A1 Bitcoin Mining Pool - http://www.A1BitcoinPool.com
 0% FEE - PLAIN AND SIMPLE PROP PAYOUTS
 email [email protected]

[our logo is a complete rip off from A1 Sauce, its supposed to be a joke - lighten up!]

Pages:
Jump to: