Pages:
Author

Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone - page 13. (Read 16811 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 01:16:15 PM
if some random people gift me 1bitcoin i will exchange it to money and half of that i'll give it to my family and half can invest to bitcoin so that  it can expand more
1 bitcoin right now is almost $16000 thatbwas very a huge amount, if someone will give me 1 bitcoin as a gift i will accept it and i will thanks a lot  to him/her, and if i have now 1 bitcoin i will just hold it for long time maybe 2years is enough so after 2 years my future is really secure and i can now have a better future.
If in this situation someone give you 1bitcoin as a gift you should invest because bircoin price increase and it will very profitable, but if any person give me 1bitcoin as a gift I will also invest in bitcoin for best profit and then i will start any best business for my family's future that's why my future will secure.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
January 05, 2018, 01:07:02 PM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
i would be grateful if i get 1 bitcoin from someone as a gift... first thing i will do is convert the half so i can use it on my dream business... and the other half will keep it on my wallet ... but i know no one will give 1 bitcoin this time as the price of bitcoins is too much high.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 11:47:19 AM
if some random people gift me 1bitcoin i will exchange it to money and half of that i'll give it to my family and half can invest to bitcoin so that  it can expand more
1 bitcoin right now is almost $16000 thatbwas very a huge amount, if someone will give me 1 bitcoin as a gift i will accept it and i will thanks a lot  to him/her, and if i have now 1 bitcoin i will just hold it for long time maybe 2years is enough so after 2 years my future is really secure and i can now have a better future.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
GO TO THE MOON!
January 05, 2018, 11:42:41 AM
Bitcoin`s current price is $15812, in our currency its price is    Rs.10, 00,000/-. Its quiet big amount for any citizen in my country. If i convert that bitcoin to fiat currency i will be taxed by the tax department. Bitcoin have bright feature, though bitcoin price is coming down now a days, they will definitely go up. So someone gift me one bitcoin, instead of selling i will keep it until the price become double.

Congratulations, bitcoin will reach $ 1 million soon, and you should find plenty of ways to get the most out of your bitcoin earnings.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
GO TO THE MOON!
January 05, 2018, 11:33:49 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
it's fun to get 1 btc gift up to 15000 usd ahihi, congratulations you and i believe the soonest will reach 1 million usd Smiley
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
January 05, 2018, 11:05:36 AM
If  I have 1 bitcoin or of course I'm gonna save it and hold for a while. We need to understand and learned where our money is go through. If you decided to trade and invest make sure you you should need to know their ups and downs.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
January 05, 2018, 10:11:29 AM
1 btc or more than $ 15,000 is a big thing for me, to get it I need to work more than 4 months, and it is certainly a hard thing to give 1 btc to anyone.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 08:04:51 AM

If I will hold it until the end of the year, if the price is high I will sell some for investment to another coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
January 05, 2018, 06:14:56 AM
Bitcoin`s current price is $15812, in our currency its price is    Rs.10, 00,000/-. Its quiet big amount for any citizen in my country. If i convert that bitcoin to fiat currency i will be taxed by the tax department. Bitcoin have bright feature, though bitcoin price is coming down now a days, they will definitely go up. So someone gift me one bitcoin, instead of selling i will keep it until the price become double.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
January 05, 2018, 06:14:48 AM
If I ever received that kind of gift then maybe I would just partially cash out what I really needed and for the extra amount,
I think I would just save it and put some of those extra amount in trading sites so I could get a extra profit from it.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 06:03:37 AM
Activity: 9
January 05, 2018, 05:56:17 AM
It would depend on my current economical situation. If I was in need of the money, or hard up, I would invest 75% of it and cash the other 25%
I wouldn't use the bitcoin for my own personal enjoyment or to splurge on a nicer pair of pants. I'd rather make sure I had a consistent return from it so that I could continue to purchase luxuries on a consistent basis.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 05:22:12 AM
see now bitcoin prices in a fairly fast period can experience a fairly rapid increase, if I prefer to use it to invest because of our investment generate huge profits .

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 03:10:04 AM
I will keep it so that the price is very expensive that was able to buy a bike may be years to come can buy a car
I will accept bitcoin as a gift from someone because bitcoin is now a valuable currency and it can be accepted by anyone who want to give it as gift in this Christmas a lot of people they give bitcoin as gift to a lot of people as we know that bitcoin is now using in donation and also its using for different charities so I think bitcoin is now very respectable in market and in coming time bitcoin will become more trustable and will be respectable.
Activity: 336
January 05, 2018, 02:21:07 AM
Bitcoin is a very valuable coin even 1 bitcoin is so much large amount too. You should make that larger if someone gives you 1 bitcoin as a gift. Nothing to loose anything if you lose some money from that while you have got that coin as a gift. Because of their poverty, pior people can not afford to invest into bitcoin. If they get a chance to deal there then why will not they take a chance when they can not afford to pay at their own power. For making a successful person of crypto world you should put your money into it if you get a free chance.
Activity: 126
January 04, 2018, 10:52:37 PM
Bitcoin is a big gift to someone because he changes everything give an opportunity how life is because now a days money is powerful you can not leave without money you will not be happy without money
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
January 04, 2018, 10:13:53 PM
Since this is a gift from someone, I will convert the half in cash and put up a good business in my place, a convenience store.
Then the other half, I will hold it and invest it in Bitcoin. On that way, I'll be earning in two-ways, Bitcoin and in my Business.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
January 04, 2018, 10:01:57 PM
If this will happen, I might keep it and save more btc, and I will wait for the its value to increase before withdrawing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 04, 2018, 09:42:10 PM
wow...if this will happen...it is a big blessing anybody would want to have..for me i will sell 1/4 of it for our consumption...1/4 of it i will invest and fifty percent of it i will wait for the btc to rise each price
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 04, 2018, 08:42:35 PM
If this happens, then I immediately sell 30%, and the rest will be stored further.That it was not insulting if the course will fall.
Pages:
Jump to: