Pages:
Author

Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone - page 14. (Read 16811 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 08:38:34 PM
Wow that person is so generous for giving 1btc as a gift!. Well if that happens to me maybe I will hold it and wait till it increases its value. Its an addition to my investment. And I will keep in my mind that the person who give it to me gives me a good capital to invest so I will make a way to make it fruitful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 02:31:56 PM
1 BTC is available from someone, it will be unbelievable. If ever or such incident happens then one of the events that took place in my life was bigger for me.
Activity: 120
January 04, 2018, 12:54:24 PM
Of course I'll leave it and I will not sell it for a couple of years. I am convinced that bitcoin will cost at least $ 30,000 after a while.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
January 04, 2018, 12:31:07 PM
Interesting strategy,  I would agree with you thinking about it. This will still save you money as well as ensure maybe more money by investing in other currency and also if BTC raises you will still be holding alot of money  Grin Grin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 12:25:31 PM
hard question, but I think I'd withdraw 0.25, hodl 0.5 and trade 0.25
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
January 04, 2018, 12:18:24 PM
Very hard question  Huh Huh
At this stage I am not really sure what I would do...the market is so spiky, prices go up and down so much that I even don't know if its a risk to hold it or is it not.
I am not investment and trading savy, I do not understand economics that much and therefor I can't really predict what would happen and is a good idea to keep it or sell it.
In my opinion I would keep it for a bit more but not too long.  Undecided
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
January 04, 2018, 12:05:16 PM
personally for me it would be a good gift, because I believe in bitcoin and spend part of my time on it) but for someone it's probably not interesting... because you need to know the preferences of a person
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
January 04, 2018, 06:10:12 AM
It will depend to whom you will give it, if you are going to give it someone that would just vash it immediately and will not value the price of bitcoin, it is a bad gift, but if you are going to give it to someone that knows how to trade and is an investort and knows how fo value things, then it is a good gift, just like the stories we hear from our childhood, if you are naughty and not nice, santa clause will give you a coal, but if you are good a real present, to someone who doesn't realize what bitcoin is, it would only seem like a coal to them, throw it in the fir place and ready to use, but to an investor, only one thing will come to mind, we can make that 1btc into a million folds.
Activity: 168
January 04, 2018, 01:50:43 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

If you ask me what to do?
I'm going to hold it for a while or wait until I know what am I going to do with that 1 BTC
I have to think hundred times to where to put that money so that it's not going to wasted in a short period of time.
Activity: 56
January 04, 2018, 01:32:33 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
if someone give me 1 btc then obviously i will wait for there better price increasing. Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
January 04, 2018, 01:27:12 AM
The equivqlent of 1 btc is a huge amount if converted to our local currency in my country (philippines). Half of it i will sell and buy things for my family and pay our debts and bills. Hal of it i will keep and wait for the price to go up and then sell it again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
January 04, 2018, 12:05:03 AM
well based on the bitcoin price as of today i will not sell it right away because the bitcoin price now is not at the original price of it for sure there will be many increase happen to it in the near future just wait and for sure bitcoin will increase. it would be nice if i were given 1BTC as gift.
Activity: 336
Next Generation Antivirus
January 03, 2018, 10:24:22 PM
I will keep it so that the price is very expensive that was able to buy a bike may be years to come can buy a car
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 08:24:44 PM
I will soon exchange the bitcoin with money to buy a house, I will invest the house for the future, I am sure its price will be more stable than bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
January 03, 2018, 08:16:55 PM
I do not think anyone would want to lose the bitcoin they have, but if someone gives me 1 bitcoin, I'll keep it until bitcoin has a very high price, so the profit is doubled.
Not sure of but there are generous people who can give 1 bitcoin away for their friends or loved ones that they are really valuing well or helped them a lot and it serves him right to give it to someone that he thinks who deserve it. But in my part I can't give 1 bitcoin as a whole, I can cut some amount and will probably give 0.01 BTC to someone that I'll choose to give it.
To get bitcoin from one as a gift I think it will be a great honor because bitcoin is now a very valuable currency in market and as people are donating bitcoin to help poor countries and some people are doing charity of bitcoin so I thinks it’s also a very great idea to give bitcoin as gift to someone it will also increase its users because if someone will received bitcoin for first time so he will also start to know about it and then he will also join bitcoin.

You can say that because it is really worth now just by holding 1 bitcoin. How about if people give you 1 bitcoin 5 years ago? What are you gonna do without knowing that is is worth like now? I believe not all people going to hold it till this day, some of them do not even want to have this coin because it is not even worth something. Because of its worthiness that people really value about this coin
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 03, 2018, 08:11:49 PM
Giving a surprise to anyone is a good thing especially to those we care about, I would love to have lots of bitcoin and give bitcoin as a gift.
Activity: 248
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
January 03, 2018, 05:56:20 PM
You should invest it because it is a great opportunity for you to have given 1 bitcoin because its value is worth more than you actually think. If you just know how to use bitcoins then it is great.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 03, 2018, 05:42:26 PM
If it were me I would hodl it but that is because I think bitcoin will become international currency one day. In fact I don't even think you would have to look to cash out to fiat because if you hodl long enough you will be able to use your bitcoins as tender.
Activity: 36
January 03, 2018, 03:28:08 PM
haha Cheesy ..it seems very unlikely that anyone here gives 1 bitcoin if there really is a person is generous, if I am given maybe I hold it until next year.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
January 03, 2018, 03:17:30 PM
It will be the longest hodl gift ever which i won't unbox, i will just hodl it to told this person after years how good this present was.
Pages:
Jump to: