Pages:
Author

Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone - page 37. (Read 16852 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 04, 2017, 01:02:52 AM
The best decision and the best thing to do if given 1btc as a gift is to sell some and put the rest into trading and investment.
I'll sell some, I think about 40%, and then pump the rest into trading and investment to earn more bitcoins
But in the real sense of it, no one  is practically ready to give out 1btc with the current price of bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
October 31, 2017, 07:26:37 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

First,if someone gave 1 bitcoin to me, I really appreciate it. Second, I will not sell my bitcoin right away or convert it with usd immediately. I will wait for the right time and the right price/rate. Because I believe that the time will come when the rate of bitcoin increases. However,the other bitcoin I invested and the other I saved for the future.
I think my investment in bitcoin will rise. Because the value of one bitcoin is very high in my country. It will be welcomed from my side and I will say thanks to the person who will gift me one bitcoin as gift. Because he gifts here in my country values maximum 20 times less than the price of one bitcoin and one bitcoin is a huge amount gift. I can buy many things of my daily life necessities from one bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
October 28, 2017, 01:00:52 PM
Awesome if someone give me 1BTC now. I will hold it and put on some invest or gambling site Smiley. And of course i feel very happy to use this gift  Grin Grin Grin
I think giving one btc to someone as a gift is a luxury. if it was, maybe it was normal, because the price is not too high. but, right now, 1 btc can even buy a car, even though it's not so fancy. 1 btc has a very expensive price today.

1 btc can buy you a lot of things, in fact i’d be able to enroll in school for one whole year with 1 btc. I would cherish it if it if I were given such a gift and would probably hodl for the future. I’d be so grateful because I have not received such an amount before especially as a gift. Yes, it is in fact a luxury. The best thing to do with btc now is to hodl instead of spending it but admittedly I would use some and save the rest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
October 28, 2017, 11:58:33 AM
I will encash it right away and purchase a bitcoin miner. That is a sure passive income than just relying on bitcoin to increase its market value.
I must say that you surely have too much importance in the life of the person who is going to gift you 1 bitcoin. I think this will be the best opportunity which I’ll be having and cashing which I can earn more money. I will hold my bitcoin and will try to gather more money so that I can buy more bitcoins. This way I’ll increase the number of bitcoins I’ll be having by doing trading or anything like that.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
October 27, 2017, 09:50:25 PM
Awesome if someone give me 1BTC now. I will hold it and put on some invest or gambling site Smiley. And of course i feel very happy to use this gift  Grin Grin Grin
I think giving one btc to someone as a gift is a luxury. if it was, maybe it was normal, because the price is not too high. but, right now, 1 btc can even buy a car, even though it's not so fancy. 1 btc has a very expensive price today.
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
October 27, 2017, 09:29:05 PM
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
October 27, 2017, 08:26:15 PM
This is so nice, if someone gave me 1btc wow I will be so happy for sure will not spend all of it. I will use it for my trading fund and also will hold more btc for a brighter future. This will surely help me a lot financially, well i do hope someone will really give me 1btc, I will serve him for all he wants.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 07:58:39 PM
Interesting question! Because I did not pay to have it, I wouldn't be afraid to lose it so probably I would not sell it. It would be a spiritual value for being a gift Cheesy

Exactly, it would be rude to sell a gift. I'd hodl it like all the others. Probably keep it in a fresh address so it doesn't get mixed in with the others.
Activity: 461
Merit: 112
October 27, 2017, 07:56:25 PM
Interesting question! Because I did not pay to have it, I wouldn't be afraid to lose it so probably I would not sell it. It would be a spiritual value for being a gift Cheesy
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 07:43:32 PM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
First of all, having a 1 bitcoin from someone as gift was literally a big blessing because imagine the highest price of bitcoin has already reached up to $6,000 and it was too expensive to be a gift from someone. If I will be having a chance like that, I will probably save the 75% of it for good and spend the 25% for potential investments to make my initial money grow into numbers. I will not convert it into cash or rather sell it because I can do any ways of making it grow into much larger qunatity.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 07:29:15 PM
I will encash it right away and purchase a bitcoin miner. That is a sure passive income than just relying on bitcoin to increase its market value.

Why would you mine when you can invest in altcoins and wait for it to give you profit and holding bitcoin can also give you profit. I think mining is not that profitable because of the electricity.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 07:26:11 PM
Wow! That someone must be so special! To think that in earning bitcoin you have to invest a lot. Invest right amount of hardwork, patience, time, skills and strategy and enjoyment. If I were that special someone, I will keep it and use it in the right time of selling it as it is so precious to think that it was hard to earn so it must be sold very valuable.
If that happened now, if someone gave a bitcoin when it was worth 10 dollars then that was nothing special, maybe just a curiosity but now giving out a bitcoin with the huge price then the person going that must appreciate you a lot.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
October 27, 2017, 04:57:11 AM
if I get 1 btc sure some coins will be taken and still have to be left to hold because the current price has reached the limit in my opinion, making it possible that in the next few years the price will also increase continuously and the profits earned also can satisfy the heart .
If you have 1 bitcoin and you received a gift from someone then the best thing to do with that is to diversify it and invest some bitcoins in altcoins that are promising in the long term and where you can get the possible big profits that will give you more bitcoin and the rest of your bitcoin will be putted in safe wallet so you can have a back up if your investment will gone wrong.
No other crypto is more promising and profitable as compare to the bitcoin and if one receive bitcoin as gift then there is a lot of room for that person to earn a lot because bitcoin is the most profitable coin of this time and I wish that I would receive a bitcoin as gift so that I can earn more and use it wherever I want to as this trend will be going to start there will be progress in bitcoin community and profit.
If the people you have given those 1 bitcoin do have the knowledge of bitcoin then he will surely appreciate that stuff since he does know its capability and potential when it comes on future use and future possible income but yet if the person doesnt know everything then expect he would definitely cash it out directly knowing that 1 bitcoin is almost $6k as of now and thats still a good amount of money.IMHO
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
October 27, 2017, 04:53:59 AM
Activity: 462
October 27, 2017, 01:23:32 AM

If someone will give me a gift of 1btc given by someone,I will receive it and say thank you..then I want to invest it for my savings.And i just want to use it as a capital starting for my business to get a new life to be a big one.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
October 22, 2017, 04:50:05 PM
if I get 1 btc sure some coins will be taken and still have to be left to hold because the current price has reached the limit in my opinion, making it possible that in the next few years the price will also increase continuously and the profits earned also can satisfy the heart .
If you have 1 bitcoin and you received a gift from someone then the best thing to do with that is to diversify it and invest some bitcoins in altcoins that are promising in the long term and where you can get the possible big profits that will give you more bitcoin and the rest of your bitcoin will be putted in safe wallet so you can have a back up if your investment will gone wrong.
No other crypto is more promising and profitable as compare to the bitcoin and if one receive bitcoin as gift then there is a lot of room for that person to earn a lot because bitcoin is the most profitable coin of this time and I wish that I would receive a bitcoin as gift so that I can earn more and use it wherever I want to as this trend will be going to start there will be progress in bitcoin community and profit.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 21, 2017, 04:51:16 AM
Activity: 217
Merit: 14
October 21, 2017, 12:38:09 AM
I don't have much knowledge about bitcoin. But from what I have understood, it's good to receive as well give bitcoin as gifts. One bitcoin is something big to be presented, hope later in the upcoming years I'll try to make good earning and present my girlfriend a single bitcoin.
Activity: 448
October 21, 2017, 12:23:55 AM
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
October 20, 2017, 11:58:18 PM

For me, If I've received 1B from someone that I don't really expect, I'll Just  hold it first in my wallet because like the real thing  that would be given to us from someone we must give some importance because that is a type memorable thing. but the time you save it the better chance to  make higher benefits because of transition of USD to BTC in the future I think  very much higher.
Pages:
Jump to: