Pages:
Author

Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone - page 39. (Read 16852 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
October 18, 2017, 05:43:28 AM
If someone gives me 1 bitcoin then I will not throw away its money. I will invest 1 bitcoin for a long time. I will be benefited greatly. Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
October 17, 2017, 12:15:42 PM
If someone gift me 1 bitcoin it will be the most unexpected things in my life.And then i will hold that 1 btc and keep it until it's price gets double or triple.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
October 17, 2017, 12:10:43 PM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
It would be awesome if i will receive one bitcoin from someone. Nowadays, the price of one bitcoin is too high. So, i will not covert it right away to fiat money instead, i will invest it to a bitcoin related company for it to grow so that i can have money in the future. Being patient and smart with the bitcoin you have will lead you to success.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
October 17, 2017, 12:03:12 PM
If i had the lucky to had received 1 bitcoin from someone, sometime ago i would only consider two things, invest or use it into trading trying to grow it, or i would hold it since it has a huge potencial to keep growing over the next years. Unless you need money to pay something you shouldnt consider to use those coin just to exchange, and because it had crossed a value you werent expecting.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
October 17, 2017, 04:07:03 AM
I would put that into altcoins right away.
That is actually a wonderful gift but most people would not appreciate it and would rather buy materials or something physical
Like a car or purse or shoes.

Altcoin is really worth to risk with because you never know when it is going to be sky rocketting. Since this is free money from someone may be you should try to put it on altcoin, new altcoin will be better because this price is going to be fluctuative and you can easily get the profit as well
Who will refuse such a valuable coin as gift and more of the world wants that they receive expensive gifts and this is one of them and it can be used anywhere to make use of it, but before gifting it to someone one need to explain each and every aspects of bitcoin to the next person so that he or she can use it sensibly and can also make money through it.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
October 17, 2017, 01:25:49 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
I think if a newbie will sell it, but if you've been long in the world of crypto you will think again because of the prospect of bitcoin and the increasing price every day.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 12:34:20 AM
If u get a bitcoin as a gift,  that  person is an idiot or I am very close to them.  Because bitcoin is such a precious and valued thing.  Its prices are increasing daily.. Has high potential economically.
And bitcoin is a one time investment.
Well if I get It from someone I will keep it  and use it when I need money or when I find that it's right time to spend it.
And if I give it as a gift,  that that person will be very close to me..
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
October 17, 2017, 12:28:44 AM

i will invest it for some project, so i will get more btc if that project success.
but if there no good project, i will keep the coin and waiting for rises of the price, and sell  it.

If i am giving me 1bitcoin as a gift by someone else i think i well keep it and hold because the coin market exchange is extremely increase from $ 4 500 to $ 5,666 and a tendency that 1 bitcoin will catches up to $ 8 000 by the last week of december 2017. Better to hold and wait for the right time.
Activity: 68
October 16, 2017, 11:08:15 PM

i will invest it for some project, so i will get more btc if that project success.
but if there no good project, i will keep the coin and waiting for rises of the price, and sell  it.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 10:57:53 PM
If i was gifted a bitcoin then i won't sell it. I would rather hold it and when it's price reaches $6000 then i would think about whether to sell it or not,because it is becoming a universal currency so it can be directly used anywhere.
Activity: 31
October 16, 2017, 10:52:22 PM
I dont own a whole 1 bitcoin at the moment so i would just hold on to it and appreciate it, contemplate it seeing it rise and fall, splitting in two and then maybe in three, and just keep it my wallet until it reaches 100k or some ridiculous amount.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
October 16, 2017, 10:42:13 PM
I was Thinking about this situation, but i am afraid to ask. Thanks to you Sir.
If This Accidentally happen, i will convert my bitcoin to Fiat, the half of it. and Invest The remaining till the price gets doubled.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
October 16, 2017, 10:18:22 PM
Hey now a days 1 bitcoin is really big amount for gift. If someone get 1 btc as gift then he/she is lucky.
but if we see worth of btc than people just don't want to give 1 btc because price is about 5600 USD.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
October 16, 2017, 08:39:45 PM
Wow, I'd be greatful if someone would give me 1Btc! I'll keep the half and hold it for trading or something. The other half I might cash out and invest in a small business to have something to start with. But hey, what are the odds of someone just giving away 1Btc right?
That is a great diversification and for sure it will give you good amount of profits on both sides because you have both source of income like trading and a small business that will give you small profits but the only sure thing is, it is consistent because having a business will always bring your profit while trading will give you small to bigger profits depending on your performance.
For me I will just save it in Bitcoin without any investment because Bitcoin in itself is an investment I can profit from especially now that it's approaching six thousand dollars.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 16, 2017, 08:35:46 PM
Wow, I'd be greatful if someone would give me 1Btc! I'll keep the half and hold it for trading or something. The other half I might cash out and invest in a small business to have something to start with. But hey, what are the odds of someone just giving away 1Btc right?
That is a great diversification and for sure it will give you good amount of profits on both sides because you have both source of income like trading and a small business that will give you small profits but the only sure thing is, it is consistent because having a business will always bring your profit while trading will give you small to bigger profits depending on your performance.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 16, 2017, 07:48:04 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
October 16, 2017, 07:38:59 PM
I will never sell because it was a gift and i had no immediate need for it and so just as i could have survived my situation without it i think i can survive with it in my wallet and so i will not sell it under such a circumstance.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
October 16, 2017, 07:10:40 PM
For example if someone gives me 1 bitcoin as a gift. I think I will invest it to the trading like buying altcoin and investing In ICO this investment help my bitcoin to grow. And Once my bitcoin become double I think I will cashout the half because i do business in offline thats help me to grow my money also. 1 bitcoin as of now is very big and I dont thin someone gives you 1bitcoin for the gift.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 16, 2017, 07:06:34 PM
1 Bitcoin nowadays equal a huge amount of money, it will be hard for most bitcoiners to give this amount as a gift (with actual price). Maybe it is possible for people holding thousands of Bitcoins since many years ago.
1 Bitcoin equal even a wealth in some poor countries.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
October 16, 2017, 06:51:59 PM
If ever someone will unexpectedly gift me 1 Bitcoin, yes i will withdraw it right away and convert it with cash because that would be enough for the operation the hernia of my son, after the operation that will be the time i will compose a thread here to look and say thank you to the person who sent the 1 Bitcoin.
This is so sad Mr. If only I have a bitcoin, i will give it to you. But i dont pity you i just want to say that you should stay strong for your son Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: