Pages:
Author

Topic: 1GH/s, 20w, $700 (was $500) — Butterflylabs, is it for real? (Part 2) - page 27. (Read 146909 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 250
For me, it could be never-ever solution. It`s hard to buy from US anyways.
Looking after BFL it`s new e-sport Cheesy
Activity: 448
Than we will open another thread where ppl can laught from thier tech. Wink
i`m looking forward to it too, but day by day, i`m more convinced that there is nothing to wait for.

no, i did not bought. i just send couple of emails to sonny and always got answer.

@up
+99 for that

I've got my eye on the 2btc put up by goat to guess the delivery date. I got never-never-never.
Activity: 274
Than we will open another thread where ppl can laught from thier tech. Wink
i`m looking forward to it too, but day by day, i`m more convinced that there is nothing to wait for.

no, i did not bought. i just send couple of emails to sonny and always got answer.

@up
+99 for that
7 parts trolling from Randy, DeathandTaxes, Goat, Kano and couple of others.

Bahahaha...one of the most helpful, informed, and intelligent participants on this entire forum is branded a troll by some poon with 10 posts.
If we only kept the pertinent information to this thread entitled "is it a scam"...

Seems to me that BFL should have chosen a different venue as their press conduit and presented the 4 pages of 'relevant' information there. Also, if you think this thread is 59 pages long, you missed the the lion's share of it.

I am looking forward to people receiving their boxes too. I've been looking forward to it for four months now.
Activity: 350
So I'm sure people have emailed Sonny and asked where their single(s) is/are.
Anyone gonna post the reply he gave this time?

No.  Go ahead and email them yourself if you're curious.

I would think you'd want them focusing all their attention on presenting you with your three-month-overdue product, rather than answering redundant emails...but like I always say, "do whatever you want".

So have you ordered any of these Randy, or are you just here to stir up trouble?  I have one on order and I've thread through most of this horrible thread (may as well not have bothered as it's just trolling mostly), and it seems to me that you're more bothered about the delays than people who actually have orders in.

Might be time to find a hobby.  I hear knitting is quite therapeutic.
You obviously have not read any of the old thread (or this one for that matter). Even though there are 130+ pages to read though, (old and new thread together), they really need to all be read in order to know what you are talking about.

I've read it all.   I know the current state of things, as I also keep in contact with BFL.   What goes on this thread is 1 part actual information, 2 parts technical discussion of FPGA technology, and 7 parts trolling from Randy, DeathandTaxes, Goat, Kano and couple of others.

If we only kept the pertinent information (the testing from Inaba, the pictures etc from simonk83, the technical discussion and the odd post here and there from BFL and people who have spoken to them), this thread would be about 4 pages long instead of 59.  It's a mess, and I'm looking forward to it being closed when people receive their boxes.
rjk
1ngldh

I would think you'd want them focusing all their attention on presenting you with your three-month-overdue product, rather than answering redundant emails...but like I always say, "do whatever you want".

So have you ordered any of these Randy, or are you just here to stir up trouble?  I have one on order and I've thread through most of this horrible thread (may as well not have bothered as it's just trolling mostly), and it seems to me that you're more bothered about the delays than people who actually have orders in.

Might be time to find a hobby.  I hear knitting is quite therapeutic.
You obviously have not read any of the old thread (or this one for that matter). Even though there are 130+ pages to read though, (old and new thread together), they really need to all be read in order to know what you are talking about.
Activity: 350

So have you ordered any of these Randy, or are you just here to stir up trouble?  I have one on order and I've read through most of this horrible thread (may as well not have bothered as it's just trolling mostly), and it seems to me that you're more bothered about the delays than people who actually have orders in.

Might be time to find a hobby.  I hear knitting is quite therapeutic.

No.  Go ahead and email them yourself if you're curious.

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

No.  Go ahead and email them yourself if you're curious.
Since they have redone the power on the board they should also have some new performance figures .... anyone got them yet?

I am about 99.9% sure that in JUST 4-6 weeks ( TM ) we will be mining on these babies Roll Eyes

Expect a call from my lawyer.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Since they have redone the power on the board they should also have some new performance figures .... anyone got them yet?

I am about 99.9% sure that in JUST 4-6 weeks ( TM ) we will be mining on these babies Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
Petflow is the shiznit.  No more lugging 50lb bags around!

Isn't it.  I like the scheduler too.  Set it & forget it.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Petflow is the shiznit.  No more lugging 50lb bags around!
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
I got my tracking #!

Er wait that was just a tracking # for dog food from petflow.  Sorry.
Well......it's february.
legendary
Activity: 2044
4-6 weeks.   Shocked

I had to do it.....I'm sorry......
Bad yochdog! That line is reserved for use by RandyFold's god-like presence (TM) only.

I wish I could "like" this. 
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1073
I don't think he did manual placement using his hands and mouse. From my understanding he wrote a Java program that produced Verilog with explicit location constrains as well as a Tcl script that controlled the fpgaeditor to put the finishing touches in signal routing.
That one! What is it?
That is "fpgaeditor" from Xilinx ISE. This is actually how FPGA started, if I recall correctly the suite was called X-ACT not ISE. But for sure it wasn't called X-Acto, although it felt like using one. The automatic circuit syntesis was an expensive upgrade. I have no personal experience beyond peeking over coworker's shoulders.
Anyone remember that thread where a guy had some crazy graphic utility for FPGA design? I didn't understand a lick of what everyone was talking about, but it seemed that he was hand plotting it, and the pictures were awesome...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/algorithmically-placed-fpga-miner-255mhschip-supports-all-known-boards-49971

That one! What is it?
Pages:
Jump to: