Pages:
Author

Topic: 1GH/s, 20w, $700 (was $500) — Butterflylabs, is it for real? (Part 2) - page 24. (Read 146909 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame
Your all giving me a mind f**k Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
How "could it cost" if it's already "costing" 600$? Your assumption gives me a mindf*ck.

Who are you quoting?  You're the only "could it cost" I can find on this page.  I also don't see $600 anywhere else.  Your post gives me a mindf*ck.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
How "could it cost" if it's already "costing" 600$? Your assumption gives me a mindf*ck.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
I'm Matthew. Now that I'm editor, I am super serious and business-like. This is a business/pleasure thread, holmes. Kind of like Hawaiian shirt day at the office.

Help me... they won't let me troll anymore Sad

Well, except here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/3-day-auction-top-domain-names-62492
Activity: 448
if they would quit dicking around, then the thread could be normal, like the guy selling the icarus board, or fizzisist and co. but bfl wants to play around. I say atthis point, why not have some fun? this thread is "off-topic" anyway Undecided

No one needs to talk about anything until there is something to talk about.

1) I bought a Single. I'm involved now.

2) Vladimir is reviewing them in the UK soon.

As far as I'm concerned, they're a startup that needs time to start-up. Leave 'em alone and stop watching the water boil everyone.

I'm Matthew. Now that I'm editor, I am super serious and business-like. This is a business/pleasure thread, holmes. Kind of like Hawaiian shirt day at the office.

Do you guys have your single? I am going to play the tinfoil card and throw out that if you guys get one well before any of the others and they still don't have concrete ship dates, you could be Bruce Wagnering the Mybitcoin of FPGAs.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
As far as I'm concerned, they're a startup that needs time to start-up.
They claim to be pros. "Butterfly Labs has more than a decade of experience in FPGA & ASIC stand alone system design."

Leave 'em alone and stop watching the water boil everyone.
Leave BFL alone...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc
Chillax, have some forum fun, and see if BFL can do great things. Love the .gif Matt
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
if they would quit dicking around, then the thread could be normal, like the guy selling the icarus board, or fizzisist and co. but bfl wants to play around. I say atthis point, why not have some fun? this thread is "off-topic" anyway Undecided

No one needs to talk about anything until there is something to talk about.

1) I bought a Single. I'm involved now.

2) Vladimir is reviewing them in the UK soon.

As far as I'm concerned, they're a startup that needs time to start-up. Leave 'em alone and stop watching the water boil everyone.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Sigh - and this is as good as it get coz BFL wont open a  thread in the proper area ...

Though I still worry when BFL themselves posted shit like that that didn't even work properly ...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.662317

(Edit: yeah I check the BFL account every so often to see if they have posted anything useful here at bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bfl-44366 )

(Edit2: and of course https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bfl-44366 shows that they keep logging in but don't seem to have much to say)
Or... a hang gliding go-kart!  Hell yeah!

Oh, OH, with thin film solar covering the wings and fleetstar/navstar internet and a few BFL boards hashing away while you fly circles around RandyFolds!

Very big circles.

It might be orbiting at that point...

Randy has acquired a satellite!

On a decaying orbit into my mouth. Nom nom nom

This is for you Randy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMWi7CLoZ2Q

Oh, OH, with thin film solar covering the wings and fleetstar/navstar internet and a few BFL boards hashing away while you fly circles around RandyFolds!

Very big circles.

On a decaying orbit into my mouth. Nom nom nom

Very big circles.

vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

Very big circles.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
DiabloMiner author

Very big circles.
Activity: 504

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Or... a hang gliding go-kart!  Hell yeah!
Also, someone who actually cares should request thermal images of the BFL boards, similar to those shown by some...ahem...more professional FPGA entities.

See this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.710994

Well fuck, thanks Randy.  I think you may have just given me a reason to buy an IR camera that I have been wanting, but have had absolutely no reason to actually buy, for like forever.  You are costing me money you fuck.

I am expense-trolling you, Inaba. You might need a hang glider as well...
Or a go kart. Discover the possibilities unfolding before you as you feel the wind in your hair, and experience the exhilaration of 5 WHOLE HORSEPOWER strapped under your ass.
Pages:
Jump to: