Pages:
Author

Topic: - 2 Remaining - LIMITED EDITION Philosopher's Coin- CryptoImperator & Microsoul - page 4. (Read 8318 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Buyers please PM your email address and we will send you a picture of the back. These will be packed up over the weekend.

Will the RR coins be ready as well??
And the 2016 ones??

Seems you will be doing a lot of shipping in the next few weeks........
Any way to combine all of these orders??
I would prefer to get all the coins at once if that is possible.

Thanks
Just my 2 satoshi.....

Yes I will get the coins all ready and ship together where I can. Its easier for me also.
legendary
legendary
Buyers please PM your email address and we will send you a picture of the back. These will be packed up over the weekend.
legendary
GreenPlastic just paid also. '

legendary
legendary
Hello would you mind confirming if you would still like to purchase the coins please?

I was hoping to post end of this month so if you could confirm the purchase it would be very helpful to know if I have to delay it or not. Im not trying to rush you just see how we stand on the situation.

Regards,

legendary

Hello the code is a complete mystery so no clues really.
It wont matter which one you have no it will still have the same code on the back and yes we will agree a time to send the email closer to the time. (ps your spread sheets are contagious  Tongue).

The end of the month the first batch will be shipped so come get yourself a piece of physical crypto history!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Hello so we are now ready to take payment and we will ship in the coming days.  An email of a photo of the back of the coin will be emailed at the same time just before the coins are shipped.

So if you haven't bought one yet this is the time.

Very nice, looking forward to it!   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280
You won't regret getting one of these!
legendary

Hello so we are now ready to take payment and we will ship in the coming days.  An email of a photo of the back of the coin will be emailed at the same time just before the coins are shipped.

So if you haven't bought one yet this is the time.

legendary
I will take payment for these soon. Just so you know 42589.43782 woodcoin (0.5BTC worth) has now been funded to the wood address on the back of the coin.
legendary
Alright, this thread is getting very confusing as it isn't about the Philoshoper's coin only anymore. Gravitate, it might be smart to create a new thread listing all your special coins, with prices and information and all that. I know that the new Russian Roulette coin is talked about in two threads for example. It's hard to keep track (and you are potentially losing customers because of the confusing).

If there is a thread that contains all information, please let me know.

Good idea. Will get one up this morning so this can be kept to the 1st series coins.
legendary
I don't think it's a bad thing that your customers prefer the highest quality coins if you split it into two mints like you are doing.  Wink

Since it's a new coin I'd think there are factors at play which may not allow you to know which one will be better until seeing the final samples.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Alright, this thread is getting very confusing as it isn't about the Philoshoper's coin only anymore. Gravitate, it might be smart to create a new thread listing all your special coins, with prices and information and all that. I know that the new Russian Roulette coin is talked about in two threads for example. It's hard to keep track (and you are potentially losing customers because of the confusing).

If there is a thread that contains all information, please let me know.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Is there any way for us to know which mint is considered a more premium mint ahead of time?  I'd rather pay a premium pre ordering from the better mint.

Agreed with this statement.

Ok the ones already ordered I will make the best mint.. The other 20 will be the worst mint..
I don't know which is better. One is my normal mint and the other is the mint that made the LuckyBit coins.
So its hard to say which one will be the best.

The mint used by Luckybit seemed to make very nice quality silver plated coins.  They had a shiny polished proof-like finish and had a professional look.  The only thing is the size is very close to traditional 1oz Silver coins, but they seemed too large to fit in my 1oz holders.  Not sure if they were supposed to be standard size or not.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280
Guys!

Glad to see you like the coin Microsoul and we have made Smiley
Its like the fist time two well known manufacturers do something like this, and furthermore the concept is completely unique. So If you have not yet reserved your number, do it. You won't be disappointed Wink
legendary
Is there any way for us to know which mint is considered a more premium mint ahead of time?  I'd rather pay a premium pre ordering from the better mint.

Ok the ones already ordered I will make the best mint.. The other 20 will be the worst mint..
I don't know which is better. One is my normal mint and the other is the mint that made the LuckyBit coins.
So its hard to say which one will be the best.

legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS

Same here
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
I'll add my name to the list for #1 Gold if no one called that out yet.  Cheesy

Wow what weight do you prefer?
1/4 oz? Or less?

Obviously 1/4 oz is cheaper but it would be really tiny on a gold coin, especially if it has a special code to decipher.  It would be sized like a 1/8 oz Silver coin due to gold's density.  There wouldn't be room on the back for lettering with a holo on it.

Put me tentatively (depending on price) on #2 for the gold.
By the way.. The Russian roulette coin will have 40 bronze and 40 silver. Half from one mint and half from a new mint. I think it's going to be a totally amazing coin so I made more of them.
I will price them accordingly. It will be interesting to see how the same coin is made by 2 different mints.

Are you numbering them again from 1-20 or just continue from 21-40?  

Pages:
Jump to: