Pages:
Author

Topic: - 2 Remaining - LIMITED EDITION Philosopher's Coin- CryptoImperator & Microsoul - page 6. (Read 8321 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Hey they will be 10 of each manufacturers hologram and the price will be 250 USD each.

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Will you stick with the 10 microsoul and 10 cryptoimperator holograms or will you have 20 identical coins?
legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
OK, so can you confirm the price of the philoshophers coin (given 20). Just so I am clear, and save me reading the pages prior

Russian Roullet coin ... has that price been confirmed yet ?

Given the tie in between the Phil coin, and the RR coin, I may be in for the Phil coin, as I am already in for the RR coin

If you can confirm the price, I may well jump for #5 of the Phil coin. Depending on the price, I may jump for both #5s

Would still very much like to understand what the rest of the series will be, and how they will be priced.
legendary
Well the time has come to make a decision.

We will make 20. The next clue to the 5 Bitcoin prize will com on the Russian roulette coins. Also people who buy this coin now before dispatch Will get it at the same time and the image of the back emailed to them at a suitable time to all.

For the rest then it will be first come first serve. As soon as a purchase is made then the photo of the back of the coin will be made.

so we can not start taking payments for this great coin. then when the Russian Roulette coin will come out this should re awaken interest in this coin. Also when you see the coin in hand you will see how truly amazing this coin actually is.

legendary
We need 3 more coins sold to decide if we produce 10 or 20.
legendary
#3 Microsoul Holo
Thanks..
Great 3 More and The order will be made. I will then take 10% deposit per coin until Shipping if thats good with everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
#3 Microsoul Holo
Thanks..
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Looks like the old picture used the Microsoul holo. Now it's the CryptoImperator?  Have you considered making half the coins in each holo?  You may get people wanting both for collecting.

For the purposes of categorizing coins for the encyclopedia, would I call this a Microsoul if I have to pick one maker?

Well I initiated the project. Its entirely up to you. If we do 20 coins and not just 10 I will do the others with a microsoul sticker.

OK.  Microsoul it is.

If you go that route of doing a Microsoul sticker too, put me in for #001 of those as well.

OK so if we do 10 you take 1 and if we do 20 you take 2?

for the Microsoul what serial number #01?

minerjones if we do 20 I will serial number them 0-10 again.

Correct.  1 of each.  I figured it would make it easier for you to get to 20 while still keeping these limited to 10 each type.  It makes the cost cheaper per coin. 
legendary
Perfect. We just need 4 more confirmed sales and I will order the other 10 and the price is 250 USD each. Thats a reasonable price I think for such an awesome coin.
legendary
Looks like the old picture used the Microsoul holo. Now it's the CryptoImperator?  Have you considered making half the coins in each holo?  You may get people wanting both for collecting.

For the purposes of categorizing coins for the encyclopedia, would I call this a Microsoul if I have to pick one maker?

Well I initiated the project. Its entirely up to you. If we do 20 coins and not just 10 I will do the others with a microsoul sticker.

OK.  Microsoul it is.

If you go that route of doing a Microsoul sticker too, put me in for #001 of those as well.

OK so if we do 10 you take 1 and if we do 20 you take 2?

for the Microsoul what serial number #01?

minerjones if we do 20 I will serial number them 0-10 again.
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

OK.  Microsoul it is.

legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
legendary
Please confirm your purchase and request a serial number in this format:

#01 minerjones

etc. I will take payment when we decide how many we make. Also for the email to buyers with photo of the back we can arrange a suitable time where everyone will be in the land of the living.

legendary
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
I imagine that if you post all the packages the same time from Europe, all those people in Europe would receive their packages days before those say in the US or overseas. 

I think it would be most fair to announce beforehand the day/time you will release the info, so those that bought a coin can be on the lookout for the email, and therefore everyone has an equal chance.
legendary

Hi basically the treasure map is on the back of the coin so anyone who sees the back can find the bounty potentially. So the 0.5 Bitcoin is per full set of coins. Only 1 0.5 Bitcoin prize in alts for the whole of series 1. The 5 Bitcoin prize will be per 5 series of coins. So only 1 5 Bitcoin prize.

I will try post accordingly so everyone receives at the same time.

The puzzles will be completely different. Very different on each.

Series 2 will be due in around 5 Months time. Then Series 3 and 4 will be also the same year. Series 5 will be the start of 2017.

So just to make sure....
Each coin could possibly unlock the prize or is there only 1 coin with the correct solution/puzzle??
I understand only 1 prize, but if each coin has equal chance, even a delivery time of a couple of hours later could mean that a person misses out on the prize or at least a chance to crack the code.

thanks

anyway to do a time-lock that activates the puzzles/codes once all the coins have been received?? Is that even a thing??  Roll Eyes Tongue
Yes. But trust me that won't happen. The code is meant to be a very big challenge. I could email to all people who bought the coin a photo of the back to make it fair? So everyone sees a picture if their coin at the same time before its dispatched?
Pages:
Jump to: