Pages:
Author

Topic: - 2 Remaining - LIMITED EDITION Philosopher's Coin- CryptoImperator & Microsoul - page 5. (Read 8318 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I'll add my name to the list for #1 Gold if no one called that out yet.  Cheesy

Wow what weight do you prefer?
1/4 oz? Or less?

Obviously 1/4 oz is cheaper but it would be really tiny on a gold coin, especially if it has a special code to decipher.  It would be sized like a 1/8 oz Silver coin due to gold's density.  There wouldn't be room on the back for lettering with a holo on it.

Put me tentatively (depending on price) on #2 for the gold.
By the way.. The Russian roulette coin will have 40 bronze and 40 silver. Half from one mint and half from a new mint. I think it's going to be a totally amazing coin so I made more of them.
I will price them accordingly. It will be interesting to see how the same coin is made by 2 different mints.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

1/4 oz? Or less?

Obviously 1/4 oz is cheaper but it would be really tiny on a gold coin, especially if it has a special code to decipher.  It would be sized like a 1/8 oz Silver coin due to gold's density.  There wouldn't be room on the back for lettering with a holo on it.

Put me tentatively (depending on price) on #2 for the gold.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072

1/4 oz? Or less?

It would be my preference for 1/4 or 1/2 oz.  This would depend on the premium as well.   Smiley

I am unaware of any sellers accepting the bullion for smelting instead of having the user pay spot for the gold at the time of purchase as I would rather send in 10G of 0.999 gold for (a little > 1/4oz coin) smelting but I know shipping something like that overseas could have issues.
legendary

1/4 oz? Or less?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
I am looking for a full set of #5s

I figured as much but wanted to give you first crack.  Then #2 it is.
legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
I am looking for a full set of #5s
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
MJ you Sneaky bugger !!

You are more than welcome to the spot......#2 is more than ok with me Cheesy

If monkeynuts doesn't want first dibs on #2 for the 3rd coin (block halving), I'll take it.  If he does want it, put me at #3.

If you're taking reservations for the 4th unnamed coin, I'll take #1 if I can.
legendary
MJ you Sneaky bugger !!

So its a first I have officially sold a coin I havent designed yet  Grin
First time for everything I suppose.
legendary
MONKEYNUTS
MJ you Sneaky bugger !!
legendary
Yep, while we were both talking on something else, he asked my opinion for the coin. I hadnt realised it would be 'one of the five'. But I like the uniqueness of that coin type in the crypto space.

Gold coin .... how heavy are we talking here ? Obviously that will have a big impact on price

Either 1/4 or 1/2 ounce. Nothing too big at all Smiley I dont think anyone would buy it if 1 OZ

If a member buys the first 4 coins, would were there be any discount or package deal for the last one??

And....
If someone purchased a random series coin, they would only have access to that Series coin prize?
If we want to play the full game we would need all 5 coins?    Seems like there are only 5 of us that would win at this point..... I like the odds!! Cheesy
YEs you need all 5 for the series prize Smiley individual prizes will be individual. But for some there will be no price only standard crypto loaded. So you stand an extremely good chance yes.
legendary
Yep, while we were both talking on something else, he asked my opinion for the coin. I hadnt realised it would be 'one of the five'. But I like the uniqueness of that coin type in the crypto space.

Gold coin .... how heavy are we talking here ? Obviously that will have a big impact on price

Either 1/4 or 1/2 ounce. Nothing too big at all Smiley I dont think anyone would buy it if 1 OZ

legendary
MONKEYNUTS

legendary
Hey they will be 10 of each manufacturers hologram and the price will be 250 USD each.

Put me down for #5 of each then

I would appreciate more info on the final 3 coins of the series

sorry for the late reply!
Next one after RR will be with the block halving. You know details about this already via email. The coins with the linked code will be small in number though.

For the other 2 Mintage they will be this year. 1 unto 50 coins and the last a low run of coins and I am looking at Gold coins.

Were we supposed to get an email from you??

Thanks
Hi sorry no this was just a discussion I had to monkeynuts talking about the style of coin coming to celebrate the block halving Wink sorry I should have stated. It will be a coin in 2 halves.
legendary
Hey they will be 10 of each manufacturers hologram and the price will be 250 USD each.

sorry for the late reply!
Next one after RR will be with the block halving. You know details about this already via email. The coins with the linked code will be small in number though.

For the other 2 Mintage they will be this year. 1 unto 50 coins and the last a low run of coins and I am looking at Gold coins.
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
To reiterate, I would like #2 of the CI holo and #1 of the Microsoul holo, if we are following the list that Minerjones made earlier.
legendary
MONKEYNUTS

legendary
Could you consider making a joint hologram for the entire series? By having 2 holograms (allowing people to order one of each) you are limiting the number of participants in the puzzle.

Hi it is a good idea but sure but for this we have agreed on it and the less people involved the better for the people involved right? The other coins should be widely available apart from series 5 so this will make these coins more sought after in the future. Which should make them a great investment too.

So yes I think its a good idea but we have already agreed on this and we want to get the project moving forward as the other series are in manufacture already.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Could you consider making a joint hologram for the entire series? By having 2 holograms (allowing people to order one of each) you are limiting the number of participants in the puzzle.
legendary
So please confirm the holo and number and we can take payments and arrange the email imagery of the back of the coin and also the initial shipment date.
Pages:
Jump to: