Pages:
Author

Topic: - 2 Remaining - LIMITED EDITION Philosopher's Coin- CryptoImperator & Microsoul - page 7. (Read 8321 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
OK, missed the 0.5 bounty on this coin. Thanks

Will there be similar bounties on the future 4 coins ?

Will the prices for the future 4 coins be the same ?

Are the 5 (or 6 with the series) puzzles very similar ? Is it likely that the solver of the first 0.5 bounty will also have a 'head start' for any bounties for the other 4 coins, and the big bounty for the overall series ?

Will the solved puzzle be to provided to each of the 9 who didnt get it ?

How are different shipping times, and as such earlier deliveries being considered ? (or is this a resolution time in weeks, rather than hours or days, so that that doesnt matter ?)

What is the anticipated release schedule for future coins ?

Sorry for all the questions. I just feel that all needs to be known end to end for the series as a whole, rather than just for the first coin.

Would the bounty only be on 1 of the coins? or each of the 10 or 20 coins get the 0.5btc of ALT coin?

and, yes, waht about delivery timing and redemption??

Thanks

Hi basically the treasure map is on the back of the coin so anyone who sees the back can find the bounty potentially. So the 0.5 Bitcoin is per full set of coins. Only 1 0.5 Bitcoin prize in alts for the whole of series 1. The 5 Bitcoin prize will be per 5 series of coins. So only 1 5 Bitcoin prize.

I will try post accordingly so everyone receives at the same time.

The puzzles will be completely different. Very different on each.

Series 2 will be due in around 5 Months time. Then Series 3 and 4 will be also the same year. Series 5 will be the start of 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
OK, missed the 0.5 bounty on this coin. Thanks

Will there be similar bounties on the future 4 coins ? ***edit or are you saying that the other 4, may not be 10 mintage releases ? ***

Will the prices for the future 4 coins be the same ? ***edit or are you saying that the other 4 coins could be very different ? ***

Are the 5 (or 6 with the series) puzzles very similar ? Is it likely that the solver of the first 0.5 bounty will also have a 'head start' for any bounties for the other 4 coins, and the big bounty for the overall series ?

Will the solved puzzle be to provided to each of the 9 who didnt get it ?

How are different shipping times, and as such earlier deliveries being considered ? (or is this a resolution time in weeks, rather than hours or days, so that that doesnt matter ?)

What is the anticipated release schedule for future coins ?

Sorry for all the questions. I just feel that all needs to be known end to end for the series as a whole, rather than just for the first coin.
legendary
Have to be honest with you this has moved and changed a bit. I am not entirely clear on the full picture.

A series of 5 coins - All unfunded ? (can they be self funded ?) All limited to a 10 mintage ? All 5 priced at 320 euros ?
(5 coins @ 320 euros = 1600 euros. 1 BTC is currently 335 euros. Required outlay is ~4.75 BTC )

No bounty for this individual coin, or any of the rest of the 5 individual coins

The bounty is available at the end of the series of 5, and requires one of each of the 5 coins to enable a code to be cracked

The bounty will be approximately 5 bitcoins, across a number of currencies

I am assuming that the hologram does not need to be removed to get at the part of the code for any of the coins ? (ie the coins can remain as minted)

Effectively the intention is for a limited series of 5 coins, with mintage of 10 each (ie rare release, that could be traded in the future as a rare release / full set of 5). Plus on top of that the opportunity to get back the funds expended, plus a little bit more, by solving the clue, for 1 of the holders.

Is this an individual challenge, or can people buddy up and purchase / solve together ?

Likelyhood is that the same 10 buyers of the first coin, will be the buyers of each of the 5 (unless they buddy up). If anyone buddies up after the first coins, there is a chance that coins later in the series may not get sold (as people need visibility of all coins, so would unlikely come in part way through the series)

Just wanting to see the full picture before I decide to dip my toe in or not

Hi MN.
OK so If we produce 10 coins then the price is 320usd if we produce 20  it is 250usd each.
From this 1st Series coins there is a code on the back with 0.5 BTC worth of altcoins on.
From the 1st series there is part of a clue for a 5 bitcoin prize.
There will be 4 more series of coins that will have additional clues to the 5 Bitcoin prize.
They will all be numbered with Series 1,2,3,4,5 etc so if you have all then yes a rare set..

For the clue on the back well the owner of the coin can do what they want with it. But if you show it to someone else they have the means to get the ALT coins worth 0.5 btc from series 1. So its up to you who you show.

One thing I can not say is the mintage numbers of the series that will be based on how I see the coin selling. But I think people will buy as they are made as not just treasure coins with hidden value but nice collectors coins. So the hidden value is not exactly the main point here. But it is something that could potentially gain some attention from non bitcoiners etc and bring some nice news for crypto instead of all the hacking etc.

Like I am currently working on the next series designs but this will only have part of the code for the 5 BITCOIN prize somewhere in the design. the main focus of the next series is just a really different idea for a physical crypto.

The next series may potentially include solid gold mixed with silver but this is still in progress. So the codes will be hidden in further releases we will not be releasing coins solely focused on the treasure coins. If you see what I mean.

legendary
OK lets get this a little more clear.. Sorry we were just trying to work out the prices and was going to finalise it when CI has finished the Holo's and done.

The pricing originally was going to be 250 USD per coin unfunded which was going to be a set of 20. Now we are going to start with 10 and this means that the cost of the mold/ design etc has to be taken into account in merely 10 coins which is pretty significant. So the price for 10 is 320 USD Each (not Euros).

We can go ahead and make another 10 coins and reduce the cost to 250 per coin but we need to know they or most of them will be sold relatively soon to cover the costs of manufacture as I have other physical coin projects to start with for up and coming events Smiley

So If I say the cost now is 320 USD unfunded. But if there is enough interest the price will be reduced to 250 usd per coin and a further 10 will be produced?

So if you commit to buy then the most you pay is 320 per coin but if we go ahead with another production of 10 then it will be reduced to 250 each.

Does that sound reasonable? Rather than losing everyones custom it would be good to agree something.

They are actually really nice coins but you can not see it till you hold it in your hands. As soon as I saw one I wanted to keep one and the same for CI.

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I'd like to reserve #3 but I have a few questions.

1. Is the price in the OP up-to-date?
2. Does the coin still come funded with 1 BTC?
3. Is this the first of 5 series (in order to crack the code)?

I will reconsider my reservation. The OP said $250 per coin when I posted that. What makes the coin worth €320? There is no way the production costs increase that much by having 20 coins minted instead of 10.
legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
Have to be honest with you this has moved and changed a bit. I am not entirely clear on the full picture.

A series of 5 coins - All unfunded ? (can they be self funded ?) All limited to a 10 mintage ? All 5 priced at 320 euros ?
(5 coins @ 320 euros = 1600 euros. 1 BTC is currently 335 euros. Required outlay is ~4.75 BTC )

No bounty for this individual coin, or any of the rest of the 5 individual coins

The bounty is available at the end of the series of 5, and requires one of each of the 5 coins to enable a code to be cracked

The bounty will be approximately 5 bitcoins, across a number of currencies

I am assuming that the hologram does not need to be removed to get at the part of the code for any of the coins ? (ie the coins can remain as minted)

Effectively the intention is for a limited series of 5 coins, with mintage of 10 each (ie rare release, that could be traded in the future as a rare release / full set of 5). Plus on top of that the opportunity to get back the funds expended, plus a little bit more, by solving the clue, for 1 of the holders.

Is this an individual challenge, or can people buddy up and purchase / solve together ?

Likelyhood is that the same 10 buyers of the first coin, will be the buyers of each of the 5 (unless they buddy up). If anyone buddies up after the first coins, there is a chance that coins later in the series may not get sold (as people need visibility of all coins, so would unlikely come in part way through the series)

Just wanting to see the full picture before I decide to dip my toe in or not
legendary
Hello! The price is up to date yes. But this is for a Unfunded one. . There will be more series of coins to come where you need all 5 to get a bounty prize of about 5 bitcoin. Crypto Imperator has them now and is putting the holograms on. Will get a few more photos up shortly.
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I'd like to reserve #3 but I have a few questions.

1. Is the price in the OP up-to-date?
2. Does the coin still come funded with 1 BTC?
3. Is this the first of 5 series (in order to crack the code)?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
I'll take one.  Lowest number please.  #2
legendary
These Coins Have arrived and will be for sale early Next Week. ONLY 10 AVAILABLE
legendary
Great! They will not be cheap though because there will only be 10!

We will make them as cheap as possible but its not looking likely to be below 300 usd plus what ever crypto we end up loading on them.

So now there are 10 made vs 20?  Even if the price ends up higher, I'm still in.  

Yes thats right. Make it more collectable but obviously the unit price is more.
legendary
Activity: 1064
I want to add this to my watch list, so posted. I have yet to buy any collectible coins this year and this is a pretty unique one. bigtimespaghetti is the only person I have bought from here, but since Blazdout is your escrow I feel it is a trustworthy operation. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

We will make them as cheap as possible but its not looking likely to be below 300 usd plus what ever crypto we end up loading on them.

So now there are 10 made vs 20?  Even if the price ends up higher, I'm still in. 
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
I'm interested in this coin as well.  I saw the announcement a while ago and am looking forward to the new thread.   Smiley
legendary
Giving this a bump due to new news!!!

Thanks Smiley

Thanks Miner but when they are finished end of this month I will make a new thread as the terms, conditions and pricing will have changed.
legendary
Well we are waiting for the coins to arrive and when they do will start the sale when price agreed.
legendary
Hi there I will update in a few hours you are right it is a little confusing.
Regards,
Matthew

Thank you Cheesy

... update?

Sorry Pistachio
 We are going to relaunch this coin in a few week. Actually we have decided to put crypto Imperators stickers on. The prizes/ pricing will all change so on hold right now. You will see a new ANN soon. Thank you for your interest!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Hi there I will update in a few hours you are right it is a little confusing.
Regards,
Matthew

Thank you Cheesy

... update?
Pages:
Jump to: