Pages:
Author

Topic: 2000-4000 BTC loan - Hookah Lounge - page 10. (Read 29025 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2012, 07:59:06 PM
Sorry for being stupid, but hookah == hooker?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
September 07, 2012, 07:53:23 PM
Let me add, I'm willing to work on the generous side when it comes to interest.
legendary
You cannot kill love
September 07, 2012, 07:41:57 PM
Thank you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 07, 2012, 07:35:16 PM
Love to see real world Idea's on here. Hope it goes really well for you dank, I could flip a coin or two your way.
legendary
You cannot kill love
September 07, 2012, 07:33:04 PM
I'd be willing to generate such a thing, no problem.  I'd like to gauge interest from investors with a basic plan, first.
donator
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 07, 2012, 07:31:06 PM
I'm sorry but without a real business plan, and including all of the expenses surrounding running a small business (taxes, accounting, insurance, and a business license just to name a few.) I doubt anyone will loan you that kind of money.

CR

legendary
You cannot kill love
September 07, 2012, 07:21:59 PM
Hello, my name is Dank and as many of you may know, I have a multitude of business ideas I would like to begin implementing but lack the capital to get started.  I'd like to open a hookah lounge in my city, it's a very profitable and sound investment, here's why:

My city has over five colleges, leaving a huge, young customer base.  There are currently no hookah bars operating in my city, the only one that existed has temporarily stopped serving hookah to focus on the restaurant side of business.  I know for fact students would appreciate having a hookah lounge to smoke at, giving me total control over the market in a town of over 50,000 college students.  A hookah bar manager in a neighboring city (with competing lounges) makes $9000 in profit each month.  My hookah lounge will have a unique, multi-themed atmosphere, from eastern to psychedelic, to appeal to all audiences and offer a change from the ordinary, singular themed hookah bars.

What else will be great about my hookah lounge?  We'll accept Bitcoin, for one.  We'll be providing the highest quality shisha for extremely affordable prices.  We will provide live music on the weekends and operate late into the night.  We will also host promotion nights, for different colleges, to raise awareness.

Hookah lounge progress:

Spreadsheet estimating profit
Spreadsheet covering budget/expenses (WIP)
Designed logo
Designed promotional flyers
Found suitable location for lease

Scheduled tasks:

Discuss business model with attorney
Discover all regulations, permits and licenses involved
Further formulate a more-detailed business plan
Register business with state
Obtain loan from investor or bank (preferably Bitcoin investor)

The numbers:

The facility I'm looking at has a maximum capacity of 300-400 people, giving us maximum room for growth.  I'm sampling different methods to charge customers, my first idea is to charge $5/guest plus $5/hookah/refill.  These prices are very low for the industry, while they are also very promising from a business standpoint.

Assuming we can attract 96 customers/day, 16-12 people an hour for a two hour session, throughout a 6-8 hour period, we could earn $600/day on weekdays and $1800/day on weekends.  The total profit, with these measurements, minus cost for rent, supplies and employees, would amount to $13,630/month.  This leaves us ample room for other expenses and plenty of room to grow into a larger business.  If we could attract an additional four customers/hour, the figures would increase to $700/day or $19,300/month profit.

In addition to hookah services, additional income would be made off smoking accessory sales and food/beverages.  Tobacco pipes could be resold for 200% profit, adding anywhere from $1000-2000/month in profit.  Bottled water would resell for 600% it's price, at $1/bottle, adding a few hundred over the week.  I haven't been able to look into completely, yet, but snack items and possibly small meals will further provide additional revenue to our business.

I can provide the spreadsheet including this information, if you're interested in investing.

Loan terms:

I have no problem providing identification as requested.  I'm interested in any loan between 2000 BTC and 4000 BTC for a term of 1-2 years.  To adjust for price influxations between USD inflation and BTC, we would recalculate the payments, every month, relative to the initial start up cost.  For example, you lend me 4000 BTC @ $11/coin, $44,000 and I plan on repaying it over two years with 2% interest/month.  Our monthly payment would equal $1870, or 167 BTC, including interest.  If Bitcoin should rise to $20/coin within that period and USD loses 10% purchasing power, I would recalculate the loan to $48,400 giving us a payment of 101 BTC.  This protects me from BTC price variations and you from USD devaluation.

Basically, I will adjust for USD inflation.  We can go into more detail in a contract, optionally, the goal with these terms are to prevent either party losing out because USD hits the fan.

In addition to the interest payments, I would be willing to pay 5% of each months final profit, for three years.  If we make $10,000/month in profit for three years, you'll earn a total of $18,000 (in BTC, of course) on top of the principle and interest.

Thank you for your time, I'd be happy to take any questions you may have regarding my hookah business.
Pages:
Jump to: