Pages:
Author

Topic: 2000-4000 BTC loan - Hookah Lounge - page 2. (Read 29025 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002
September 11, 2012, 08:45:34 PM
In fantasy, yes.  In reality, no one in all of human history has ever been proven to have them.  Show proof of just one supernatural occurrence ever having happened.  And I mean real proof, not "a bunch of people said it happened".

Sorry buddy, reality just doesn't work the way you want it to.  I'm sure you'll argue though, so I'll just ask, by what mechanism does your perception of reality work?  If our minds really shape it, how?  And what happens if two people will opposite events?  Do they cancel out or does the universe split to account for both?  What is the process by which it works?  If you're so sure of it, surely you're aware of the mechanics by which it works.  If not, you're just pulling it all out of your ass, and you can't expect reality to mold itself around you.

If it does work, though, why aren't you a huge rock star yet?  And why do you need a loan?  Why not just will the bitcoins to you?

We live in a world that is definable by our observations and and experimentation.  Reality is not as malleable as you claim it is.  This should be evident in the fact that the thread right under this one got a 10000btc loan while you're still uploading shitty guitar riffs while basing your bank on the hope that you'll make it big in rock and roll.

Sorry to come down so hard on you, but no one gets anywhere with this Magical Thinking bullshit.  Live in reality, dank.
Holy crap. A lesson in objectivism from The Bible. Where am I? What's going on??
legendary
Activity: 1134
You cannot kill love
September 11, 2012, 08:44:36 PM
In fantasy, yes.  In reality, no one in all of human history has ever been proven to have them.

That's taking it a bit far, but Dank clearly is not taking the right steps to allow him the clarity to achieve such enlightenment.  Nobody who poisons their body with drugs will be in a clear enough state.

As I said before, cleansing your soul requires a great degree of purification, specialized spiritual knowledge, training, and discipline that he simply does not display.  If you want to know more Dank send me a PM and I can give you some information about a spiritual group that can help you.  Your beliefs are not as far off from the truth as TheBible would have you believe.
Don't you think that's a bit of a close minded view, considering our brain is made of drugs, we naturally make hallucinogens and psychedelics in our brain.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!
September 11, 2012, 08:42:54 PM
In fantasy, yes.  In reality, no one in all of human history has ever been proven to have them.

That's taking it a bit far, but Dank clearly is not taking the right steps to allow him the clarity to achieve such enlightenment.  Nobody who poisons their body with drugs will be in a clear enough state.

As I said before, cleansing your soul requires a great degree of purification, specialized spiritual knowledge, training, and discipline that he simply does not display.  If you want to know more Dank send me a PM and I can give you some information about a spiritual group that can help you.  Your beliefs are not as far off from the truth as TheBible would have you believe.

Nice intro in that study:

Tobacco use is the leading cause of morbidity and mortality in the United States.

I guess the sick advantage of setting up in a college town is that before your customers die on you they move away and new suckers show up for you to kill.
legendary
You cannot kill love
September 11, 2012, 08:42:09 PM
If you believe you're limited to earths physical boundaries, then you will be limited by them.  If you believe you're not, you won't be.

Your resistance to disease can be easily proven without resorting to cancer.  For example, you and a control group could be exposed to a cold virus or other minor disease and we could see if you showed resistance.  This ability is entirely scientifically testable.

Do you have any other spiritual powers you could demonstrate for us?  Could you demonstrate your transcendence of Earth's physical boundaries by teleporting yourself to the moon, taking a picture, and returning to Earth with the photo as proof?
Not yet, maybe one day.  You have heard of supernatural occurrences though, right?

In fantasy, yes.  In reality, no one in all of human history has ever been proven to have them.  Show proof of just one supernatural occurrence ever having happened.  And I mean real proof, not "a bunch of people said it happened".

Sorry buddy, reality just doesn't work the way you want it to.  I'm sure you'll argue though, so I'll just ask, by what mechanism does your perception of reality work?  If our minds really shape it, how?  What is the process by which it works?  If you're so sure of it, surely you're aware of the mechanics by which it works.  If not, you're just pulling it all out of your ass, and you can't expect reality to mold itself around you.

If it does work, though, why aren't you a huge rock star yet?  And why do you need a loan?  Why not just will the bitcoins to you?
That's the problem, how can you have proof (evidence, measurements) of something that you can't measure?  Science is only useful to learn about our reality.  Sure, our reality doesn't work that way, but how do you know there isn't more to it?  Everything is energy, waves, we perceive things to be the way they are at a certain frequency.  Can you say, for sure, your dreams are any less real than 'reality'?  Have you ever experienced a dream with something from real life intruding it?  Like music, for example.

I didn't say life would mold itself around me, it will mold itself around all of us and we all play a role in that.

Life is but a dream.

It will come with time.  I've played guitar for like a month, time, my friend.

Anyways, related to the hookah biz, 10% of college students smoked hookah in the last 30 days, in 2011.  50,000 / 10 = 5000 people/30 days = 166/day.  70 more than my estimates, sounds like good business to me.
http://ntr.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2012/02/07/ntr.nts003.short
Activity: 125
September 11, 2012, 08:31:22 PM
If you believe you're limited to earths physical boundaries, then you will be limited by them.  If you believe you're not, you won't be.

Your resistance to disease can be easily proven without resorting to cancer.  For example, you and a control group could be exposed to a cold virus or other minor disease and we could see if you showed resistance.  This ability is entirely scientifically testable.

Do you have any other spiritual powers you could demonstrate for us?  Could you demonstrate your transcendence of Earth's physical boundaries by teleporting yourself to the moon, taking a picture, and returning to Earth with the photo as proof?
Not yet, maybe one day.  You have heard of supernatural occurrences though, right?

In fantasy, yes.  In reality, no one in all of human history has ever been proven to have them.  Show proof of just one supernatural occurrence ever having happened.  And I mean real proof, not "a bunch of people said it happened".

Sorry buddy, reality just doesn't work the way you want it to.  I'm sure you'll argue though, so I'll just ask, by what mechanism does your perception of reality work?  If our minds really shape it, how?  And what happens if two people will opposite events?  Do they cancel out or does the universe split to account for both?  What is the process by which it works?  If you're so sure of it, surely you're aware of the mechanics by which it works.  If not, you're just pulling it all out of your ass, and you can't expect reality to mold itself around you.

If it does work, though, why aren't you a huge rock star yet?  And why do you need a loan?  Why not just will the bitcoins to you?

We live in a world that is definable by our observations and and experimentation.  Reality is not as malleable as you claim it is.  This should be evident in the fact that the thread right under this one got a 10000btc loan while you're still uploading shitty guitar riffs while basing your bank on the hope that you'll make it big in rock and roll.

Sorry to come down so hard on you, but no one gets anywhere with this Magical Thinking bullshit.  Live in reality, dank.
legendary
You cannot kill love
September 11, 2012, 05:15:49 PM
None.  I don't want to use glbse since there's a minimum amount I need to get started.  It'd be much easier to work with a loan.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
September 11, 2012, 03:36:57 PM
Why not put it up on the GLBSE to get more donators investors?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
September 11, 2012, 03:12:12 PM
Hey Dank, how much have you raised so far for your hookah lounge?
legendary
You cannot kill love
September 11, 2012, 02:45:38 PM
If you believe you're limited to earths physical boundaries, then you will be limited by them.  If you believe you're not, you won't be.

Your resistance to disease can be easily proven without resorting to cancer.  For example, you and a control group could be exposed to a cold virus or other minor disease and we could see if you showed resistance.  This ability is entirely scientifically testable.

Do you have any other spiritual powers you could demonstrate for us?  Could you demonstrate your transcendence of Earth's physical boundaries by teleporting yourself to the moon, taking a picture, and returning to Earth with the photo as proof?
Not yet, maybe one day.  You have heard of supernatural occurrences though, right?
September 11, 2012, 02:42:16 PM

legendary
You cannot kill love
September 11, 2012, 02:37:46 PM
If you were to expose yourself to enough radiation to induce a cancerous growth, could you prove your ability to resist it via spiritual means?  And if so, why don't you for the benefit of the rest of us?

And why on page 1 did you argue with someone who asked you if warnings on cigarette packets were wrong if you acknowledge the scientifically proven dangers the packets note?
To put it simply, life is what you believe, what you perceive to be true.  If you believe you're limited to earths physical boundaries, then you will be limited by them.  If you believe you're not, you won't be.

Hey dank, why don't we both stand in front of an X-Ray machine until we get cancer.  Then, I'll go to doctors and chemotherapy, and you sit there and focus on your soul power or whatever.  Who do you think would survive longer?
I would, you'd be wasted away by chemotherapy, which kills all your cells, not just cancerous ones.  I don't suppose you'd like to find out, would you?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 11, 2012, 02:16:16 PM
Hey dank, why don't we both stand in front of an X-Ray machine until we get cancer.  Then, I'll go to doctors and chemotherapy, and you sit there and focus on your soul power or whatever.  Who do you think would survive longer?
September 11, 2012, 02:05:04 PM
If you were to expose yourself to enough radiation to induce a cancerous growth, could you prove your ability to resist it via spiritual means?  And if so, why don't you for the benefit of the rest of us?

And why on page 1 did you argue with someone who asked you if warnings on cigarette packets were wrong if you acknowledge the scientifically proven dangers the packets note?
legendary
You cannot kill love
September 11, 2012, 01:58:41 PM
You can only study spirituality within your mind, not science.  Try using logic to disprove my claim that a weak soul causes sickness, otherwise, try using logic to understand my claim.

Once again, what does this have to do with my hookah lounge?

I recognize the value of spiritual learning.  Are we in agreement, however, that all scientific learning shows tobacco, the product you are selling in your hookah lounge, to be an extremely dangerous product?
Yes, I never stated otherwise.

If you recognize the value of spiritual learning, I'd advice you to meditate or something on the value of spiritual healing.

There's two ways to look at things, Rarity, it can be both.
September 11, 2012, 01:54:28 PM
You can only study spirituality within your mind, not science.  Try using logic to disprove my claim that a weak soul causes sickness, otherwise, try using logic to understand my claim.

I recognize the value of spiritual learning.  Are we in agreement, however, that all scientific learning shows tobacco, the product you are selling in your hookah lounge, to be an extremely dangerous product? 

And if the weak soul is what causes the sickness, why do you keep claiming that tobacco is what is dangerous?
legendary
You cannot kill love
September 11, 2012, 01:51:45 PM
You attributed the dangers of tobacco use to specific causes.  Negative thinking and weak souls.  These words were not put in your mouth, they came out of it. 

Am I too surmise that you do not have any studies to back this up? 

My attorney knows me quite well, he knows my plans in life and he supports me fully.

When did your dad pass the bar?
My dad is not my attorney and my dad does not understand nor support me the way others do.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
September 11, 2012, 01:45:24 PM
My attorney knows me quite well, he knows my plans in life and he supports me fully. 

When did your dad pass the bar?
September 11, 2012, 01:43:40 PM
You attributed the dangers of tobacco use to specific causes.  Negative thinking and weak souls.  These words were not put in your mouth, they came out of it.  

Am I too surmise that you do not have any studies to back this up?  Don't get me wrong, I know it's true that many, many diseases are actually psychosomatic in origin but poisons and toxins and germs are real things that cause physical damage to our bodies.  Even with the many psychosomatic conditions, however, a great degree of purification, specialized spiritual knowledge, training, and discipline is required to regain health.  It is not as simple as being weak or strong.
legendary
You cannot kill love
September 11, 2012, 01:41:24 PM
If you seriously think people talking about a study has more validity than an actual study, get out of here.  Stop being illiterate and read the studies.

The person who conducted the study is quoted in the article.  A medical expert who has carefully reviewed the data.  You, on the other hand, are a drug addict who so misunderstands science that you think tobacco does not cause cancer but somehow see yourself as capable of comprehending studies better than medical experts.  Yes, I will trust the experts on this and enjoy my reduced risk of nut cancer.

Negative thinking is what causes sickness

Why would tobacco be dangerous if negative thinking is what causes the sickness, not tobacco?

No, you can't just reverse what someone said like that.  Tobacco is not safe, it's dangerous, but you will not get cancer from it if you have a strong soul, as you only become sick with a weak soul.  It's that simple.

Please link to the study that supports this claim.
I'm done with you putting words in my mouth.  You clearly will never be competent enough to grasp the concepts I'm portraying, not in this lifetime anyways.  Go make your own thread, get out of mine.
September 11, 2012, 01:31:52 PM
If you seriously think people talking about a study has more validity than an actual study, get out of here.  Stop being illiterate and read the studies.

The person who conducted the study is quoted in the article.  A medical expert who has carefully reviewed the data.  You, on the other hand, are a drug addict who so misunderstands science that you think tobacco does not cause cancer but somehow see yourself as capable of comprehending studies better than medical experts.  Yes, I will trust the experts on this and enjoy my reduced risk of nut cancer.

Negative thinking is what causes sickness
I believe sickness is caused by a weak soul

Why would tobacco be dangerous if negative thinking is what causes the sickness, not tobacco?

No, you can't just reverse what someone said like that.  Tobacco is not safe, it's dangerous, but you will not get cancer from it if you have a strong soul, as you only become sick with a weak soul.  It's that simple.

Please link to the study that supports this claim.
Pages:
Jump to: