Pages:
Author

Topic: 2000$ to invest - page 6. (Read 3037 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 11:21:27 AM
Just buy ETH and forget about any risk. This coin will blow up when the market stabilize and I'm sure that gain in procent will be much bigger then BTC.
We're waiting now for the biggest news about NASDAQ and cryptocurrency. So you have to be sure about your investments
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 11:15:46 AM
$ 2000 can be used to invest in some coins that are now still in low position such as ethereum, neo or litecoin. wait until the price is high and now the coin will continue to grow into a potentially crypto coin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
June 08, 2018, 10:49:57 AM
Where to invest depends upon what other assets you already own and your risk tolerance. For low risk, go with top  coins such BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS and the like. If want higher gains, then look into lower marketcap coins and some top rated ICOs on icodrops.com.

That is really true and it is the same with an ordinary stock market where when you invest to blue chips, you are quite at peace that your money will grow in due time. However, the growth is really slow and it should be long-term in order to see some good profit. But when you invest in small stocks, you have the potential of earning big profits but with higher risk.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
June 06, 2018, 03:44:16 PM
$ 2000 the value of money is very big for investment, we can choose which coins are good and have a chance to be made as an option. I suggest to choose ethereum coins, neo, ripple, litecoin and eos. some of these coins now still have potential in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
June 06, 2018, 03:39:50 PM
Where to invest depends upon what other assets you already own and your risk tolerance. For low risk, go with top  coins such BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS and the like. If want higher gains, then look into lower marketcap coins and some top rated ICOs on icodrops.com.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 03:35:17 PM
Now there are very few really worthy projects, a lot of unreliable projects divorced, so you need to take into account all the risks.
It is easiest to invest in BTC, ETH or EOS, those coins that have huge popularity than to search for ICO.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
June 06, 2018, 03:10:00 PM
I would suggest to invest on Ethereum, Litecoin, Ada, Waves, Neo, Tron. this is altcoin with very good growth. especially Ethereum which became ICO coin platform. I think this is great for long-term investments in the world of crypto currencies, other than Bitcoin.

The coins mentioned above are like the blue chips in the stock market, you can never go wrong but it should be invested in long-term. However, in the case of cryptocurrency trading, what we consider as blue chips could capable us to earn double our investment even in a short period of time. What does that mean is that, the latter is just volatile.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 03:09:28 PM
Now there are very few really worthy projects, a lot of unreliable projects divorced, so you need to take into account all the risks.
Activity: 98
June 06, 2018, 03:03:13 PM
Find a project with low competition in the field, strong team and low total supply of coins and invest in several ones.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 06, 2018, 09:48:55 AM
I would suggest to invest on Ethereum, Litecoin, Ada, Waves, Neo, Tron. this is altcoin with very good growth. especially Ethereum which became ICO coin platform. I think this is great for long-term investments in the world of crypto currencies, other than Bitcoin.
Activity: 31
May 26, 2018, 04:27:25 AM
Masari (MSR) and ARTO (RTO) great privacy coins, very early days.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
May 26, 2018, 04:23:15 AM
I can offer three coins at once - NEO,BNB and EOS. The prospects are huge, by the end of 2018, each will bring 200% profit at least.
But I find that the coins you are proposing are priceless they depend on BTC and ETH, in my opinion I should invest all in BTC or ETH, so it would be better if you invest in these coins. They are higher risk. Personally, I do. Looking forward to your comments.
Going for trade is no doubt a very good idea but the thing is you need to be sure that you are having this much of the technical knowledge regarding the things that you can then manage to make some better earning by making the right choice at the right time. other than that, you can also go for holding of the coins as well. In either case, you must study the nature of both the things and then make a choice.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
May 26, 2018, 03:59:08 AM
Check Blockshipping.
ICO started couple of days ago.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.

Whitepaper: https://www.blockshipping.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Blockshipping_GSCP_ICO_White_Paper_public.pdf
Team: https://www.blockshipping.io/our-team/

Acorn collective should start soon as well.
Cardstack maybe?
Invest in all the coins. By all coins, I mean the most profitable coins like ETH, EOS, Ripple, and Bitcoin. Invest in Bitcoin but you just do not need to buy a whole Bitcoin and can also survive on fraction. Invest a part in ETH and The rest of the two coins all of which are going up and looking forward to crossing a particular value. Having said that, I presume you know the rest and good luck.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 06:10:30 PM
My strategy is to divide the whole into small pieces of Bitcoin and put it into different coins on bittrex. The main reason I love bittrex is that the coins will definitely yield more than 20% in small time periods. Earn with your investment and then start long term.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
May 24, 2018, 06:08:20 PM
$2000 is not a big amount of money if you want to invest it in a few coins, seriously, just invest a little more money and you will have a good budget.

Split your money between ethereum, NEO, and maybe on Ripple, but it depends on which do you like the most.
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?
May 23, 2018, 06:38:23 PM
I suggest you pick the top major coins, the BTC, ETH and XRP, I'm pretty sure you won't regret buying any of this coins though it would be better if you split that amount into portion for you should never put all the eggs in one basket. Also you can try the rising alt coins like NEO, PRL, LALA and DENT, the value ain't that high right now but surely this will become something big in the future.
Activity: 108
May 23, 2018, 06:34:19 PM
    2000 $ is a good budget for buying profitable coins, after today's bearish market. You can just buy the eth. It is not risky.
    Or buy such coins as Tron, Ada, zil, Credits (cs).
Activity: 798
May 23, 2018, 06:09:41 PM
with $ 2000 I think we can divide up some nice and potent coins like ethereum, neo and ltc. some of those coins will now have the potential to rise high to the best position so I think it's the best option in my opinion.
Activity: 350
May 23, 2018, 04:45:10 PM
Yes, of course it is quite a good amount to invest in this field of activity. The cyber-currency is very payback and stable for earnings at this time. You will not lose with the investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
May 23, 2018, 04:40:24 PM
can suggest 2 or 3 coin with good potential and team . no ico .

Ethereum, Neo, and Litecoin. All three are the best coins to invest in because they have a solid team and a big community behind them. According to my prediction and analysis, the three coins will grow within 7/14 days again, we'll see.
Pages:
Jump to: