Pages:
Author

Topic: 2000$ to invest - page 2. (Read 3039 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
January 22, 2019, 07:20:19 AM
invest in bitcoin with all.
forget money.
and be rich in 2020.
if you look and trade daily, you can be cancer in 2019.
investing in 1 coin is very risky but if for a long-term investment and putting everything in bitcoin it might be a very appropriate choice. but must forget if you have invested
- It is not just a risky investment, it is a crazy act and we are becoming a gambler, instead of becoming an investor or a wise trader, although the value of bitcoin in the present is much higher when compared to the past but we should look at recent years, the risk from this investment. Many people are too confident and hold bitcoin at a high price, and now they are stuck, this example clearly shows us that bitcoin is not a perfect investment, it does not increase forever, serious decline, even return to zero can still happen, diversifying investment will be a wiser choice, should not be too illusory about bitcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 22, 2019, 06:00:33 AM
can suggest 2 or 3 coin with good potential and team . no ico .
I am following a meme coin and it is similar to Dogecoin. I really appreciate it despite the roadmap and the information about it is quite unclear. Banano has been forked from NANO and the NANO team will cross support for Banano to grow better. currently it has a great function of trading banano at no cost and it has a very fast processing speed.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
January 22, 2019, 05:20:34 AM
forget money.
and be rich in 2020.
investing in 1 coin is very risky but if for a long-term investment and putting everything in bitcoin it might be a very appropriate choice. but must forget if you have invested
Activity: 644
January 22, 2019, 03:57:15 AM
forget money.
and be rich in 2020.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 19, 2019, 08:25:04 PM
Considering the date, the topstarter has already learned from his own experience how best to deal with money) But the topic is always relevant and after a long period of time, I don’t always know what to do better. It happened several times that I left the asset several days before significant growth. This is very unpleasant) So if you choose a coin for work, stay on it and do not jump on other assets for the sake of short-term profits, you can miss the most interesting. Grin

BTC or ETH, if you are looking for at least some kind of stability (how stable a crypt can be), altcoins are at your discretion - high profit in a short time, but also a huge risk.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
January 19, 2019, 08:03:23 PM
Leave $1900 in a safer market, and use $100 to learn how to read signals. Technical analysis seems to work well in crypto at present.
But takes a time to learn and you might lose money in order to learn. Better to lose $100 than $2000.
Activity: 392
January 19, 2019, 04:07:02 PM
Hey, with 2000 dolls, you can do some bitcoin trading. Or you could do ICOs. Ternion could be a good venture, for me https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Activity: 518
January 19, 2019, 03:45:22 PM
O 2000 dollar is big money, I hope you are doing a good investment. I would spread the money to different coins, maybe 10 different coins for 200$ each or 5 coins for 400$ each, diversification is alsways very good if a coin turns out to have a bad price.
Big coins are always very important to add because they are not likely to fail compared to smaller ones.

Here is my list:

BTC
ETH
EOS
waves
Monero

2 thousand is a cool investment even for a professional trader, not for a beginner. I agree with the choice you have mentioned and offer to add there Eidoo.
Merit: 48
December 30, 2018, 07:54:00 PM
O 2000 dollar is big money, I hope you are doing a good investment. I would spread the money to different coins, maybe 10 different coins for 200$ each or 5 coins for 400$ each, diversification is alsways very good if a coin turns out to have a bad price.
Big coins are always very important to add because they are not likely to fail compared to smaller ones.

Here is my list:

BTC
ETH
EOS
waves
Monero
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
December 30, 2018, 07:08:20 PM
I would even without hesitation on all this money would buy bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO. I think that there is even nothing to argue. The prospects of these coins are visible without any deep analysis.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 06:40:01 PM
This is not a very large amount, but it is certainly not small either. The most important thing is not to put all eggs in one basket, i.e. not to invest the whole amount in one currency. It's best to invest in several cryptocurrencies from top10 (Coinmarketcap.com)
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
December 30, 2018, 06:37:19 PM
2K$ isn't big amount for experienced traders who already learned their lesson with hard ways. I recommend to reesearch the  low market cap coins for getting best possible ROI. Portfolio will grow in bull market so no need to worry.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 06:25:18 PM
2000$ is a big amount to invest. I would like you to split this money between liquid assets.
Try something like ethereum, bitcoin and other crypto currencies in top 20!
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
December 30, 2018, 04:58:36 PM
Too many ideas for you to invest at this time. I guess that if you're still here, you won't be scared, because everything is easier than ever with $2000.
December 29, 2018, 06:36:17 PM
Tron and Ada are potential projects you can invest in. But you can gain a profitable return also on ICOs. Very few are good though and worth mentioning. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Activity: 11
December 26, 2018, 10:35:37 AM
I would probably invest 1000$ in ETH, then split the rest in other altcoin focusing on smart contract : Waves, Tron and probably stratis
copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script
December 26, 2018, 07:42:05 AM
I would recommend if you have 2000$ then buy 808 coin with Doge pair and do staking of 808 .
per day 1.7% is sufficient to recover amount in next 2 months.

then only profit ..

SPRTSC is also good coin 50% return per month...
copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script
December 26, 2018, 07:41:14 AM
I would recommend if you have 2000$ then buy 808 coin with Doge pair and do staking of 808 .
per day 1.7% is sufficient to recover amount in next 2 months.

then only profit ..
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
October 08, 2018, 07:18:30 AM

The only advice I can give you if you’re new is to invest your first money in bitcoin. Learn all about it and then slowly start looking to other projects and get to know all about it before even consideren to throw your money at it

investing in bitcoin nowadays is good but I think it is much wiser to invest to altcoins that are really at a very low price because you can potentially earned bigger once the coin gets some pumping.

Although either ways, you are risking but I think you can get more buy investing at the latter.

Be sure to invest in your learning on investing to cryptocurrencies before doing any big moves.
copper member
Activity: 1848
Merit: 254
September 18, 2018, 08:41:41 AM

The only advice I can give you if you’re new is to invest your first money in bitcoin. Learn all about it and then slowly start looking to other projects and get to know all about it before even consideren to throw your money at it
Pages:
Jump to: