Pages:
Author

Topic: 2000$ to invest - page 4. (Read 3039 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 04:14:29 AM
The author of this thread does not want to deal with any ICO, therefore he asked us to recommend some good altcoins. My recommendation will be as follows: invest in IOTA, Komodo, OmiseGO, and Cardano.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 05:28:03 AM
A $2000 investment can buy a variety of coins, I think you can buy some ETH or EOS with 50% to get long-term profits, and the remaining 50% for investing in other altcoins, such as BTM.GOT.HT.GTC
Activity: 196
August 09, 2018, 05:02:42 AM
In my way of thinking, many altcoins have good prices for easy buying. I think $2000 is a good amount to buy some ETH, NEO or IOTA in this term.
50% ETH/BTC
30%Neo,Iota,zilliqa,monero
20%ICO project
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 09, 2018, 04:56:28 AM
can suggest 2 or 3 coin with good potential and team . no ico .
The market has dropped a lot, the price of crypto is now very cheap, this is a good opportunity for you to invest. With $ 2000 then I recommend investing in Ethereum, NEO. Here are 2 potential altcoins and I believe they will bring you much profit. Ethereum is the queen of the market, many investors hold Ethereum. NEO is known as the dragon of Asia, it has a very large community, NEO transaction processing speed very fast. I believe in the future NEO will grow and compete with Ethereum
Activity: 523
Merit: 500
August 09, 2018, 04:14:28 AM
My advice is to invest in bitcoin, you can invest 50% on it, and 30% more on other altcoins like eth, Zillaqa,  neo, xlm, or coin you think that gives potential in the future.20% ICO as for me, you always have to support what you believe.  To find something reliable with qualitative values.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 09, 2018, 03:49:31 AM
Well, now with that money you can invest 0.3 BTC, because BTC is quite low now, if we have the opportunity to buy, I know that the market will grow during the end of this year.
Activity: 70
August 09, 2018, 03:41:04 AM
If you want to invest in the cryptocurrency market 2000 us Is a small amount not because there are no coins for that amount of money but because as the volatility increases the risk of looking money it's better to start with a large enough sum of the money
Activity: 91
August 06, 2018, 11:18:42 PM
It is best to invest in litecoin (LTC) and Dash coins.These are great for $2000 investing.The price of altcoin is low and it is better to hold it now.This is a good team. I think investing in these would be a lot of profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
August 06, 2018, 10:54:27 PM
Since you said 'invest', I'll suggest you go for any of the currently ongoing ICOs with the ability to give you an ROI of 10x or >100x multiplier on your investment. A few stand out:

https://www.datablockchain.io/
https://www.ingotcoin.io/
https://mfchain.com/
https://www.creator.ai/

I'll tell you what I see, good vision, good team structure, strong partnership base, the +ve influence of VCs, and pre-platform achievements (soft cap and all). Personally, I'm rooting for MFChain, those guys are doing stuff to push for an all-inclusive crypto-payment adoption for merchants.
Activity: 168
August 06, 2018, 09:51:23 PM
Ethereum and bitcoin cash are good coins to invest.These are great for $2000 investing.This is a strong team.Ofcourse you get good profit.
Activity: 431
August 06, 2018, 09:05:06 PM
Rather than asking this nonchalantly you better ask some of your best friends that involve in cryptocurrency. I think that's the best suggestion I could give. However i would still give my opinion, in this case if you don't want some ICO coins, you could choose some major coins. It could be exchanger coins such as BNB from binance.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
August 06, 2018, 07:43:26 PM
I think the tron (Trx) is a good investment, the project has a good team and great potential for growth and for the long-term the project looks strong.
It is but it is only in a situaton when you put in it like 30-40% of this amount, 60% needs to be invested in coins from first ten like etherum, bitcoin, for me thanks to that he will earn more than only in case of investing in tron.

It is not a good idea to invest all of your money in just one piece of altcoin. You should diversify your investment to mitigate the risk in trading cryptocurrency. So, when something untoward and unfavorable event happen to tron, that lose is covered with your other investment.
Activity: 1107
Merit: 256
July 30, 2018, 03:16:15 PM
I think the tron (Trx) is a good investment, the project has a good team and great potential for growth and for the long-term the project looks strong.
It is but it is only in a situaton when you put in it like 30-40% of this amount, 60% needs to be invested in coins from first ten like etherum, bitcoin, for me thanks to that he will earn more than only in case of investing in tron.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
July 30, 2018, 03:05:05 PM
In this dip, invest in big, potential coins for your portfolio like Bitcoin, ethereum, Litecoin as these coins are at their lowest values right now and will earn you good profit returns. Litecoin is considered as silver to Bitcoin's gold and since adoption by Coinbase, has seen a great increase in market value. Ethereum is the second most popular crypto and also being used as a token for smart, decentralised applications, is highly popular in the crypto world. Bitcoin is the most widely accepted coin in the financial market and is a great coin.

I agree. Even my smaller altcoins are also experiencing dropping its price and it is on hold for quite some time now already.
I really would like to invest more with my little altcoins but don't have the budget for it at this month.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 15, 2018, 02:20:58 PM
In this dip, invest in big, potential coins for your portfolio like Bitcoin, ethereum, Litecoin as these coins are at their lowest values right now and will earn you good profit returns. Litecoin is considered as silver to Bitcoin's gold and since adoption by Coinbase, has seen a great increase in market value. Ethereum is the second most popular crypto and also being used as a token for smart, decentralised applications, is highly popular in the crypto world. Bitcoin is the most widely accepted coin in the financial market and is a great coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
July 15, 2018, 02:18:33 PM
We are at verge of trend reversal, invest in ICO, ICO tokens perform the best in bullish phase giving the high ROI provided you go with potential ones not shit ICO. The one which I like to suggest is Evident Proof. It is a highly rated ICO which is a blockchain and token-based service, Evident Proof turns documents, transactions, and data events into immutable, unhackable proof.
Activity: 434
July 15, 2018, 02:14:46 PM
I advise you to pay attention to the Red Pulse, this coin has a lot of significant events this year.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 01:52:44 PM
Just put that money in ethereum or bitcoin, and maybe some other altcoins like cardano or eos, those are good altcoins too and you will be earning money as soon as the market recovers in a near time. The best thing that you can do is just to keep that money on crypto
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 12:40:00 PM
I think now good to invest NEO and EOS Both has great team and roadmap for the next year. Stellar lumen also looks good on current levels.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 12:05:45 PM
In vain you do not consider investing in ICO, because they have much more potential. From the existing tokens, I like Bitcoin, IOTA and Kucoin Token most of all.
Pages:
Jump to: